slavija.jpg

gradac-1.jpg

5581.jpg

P8250004.jpg

vodopadripaljka1.jpg

Beograd2003037.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

Nice thread.. thumbs up to OP.
I have a few Questions about Serbia. The population, Does it follow Democracratic form of Govt.? What language do U guys speak? Russian or Serbic (?).. Coz I saw some russian like alphabets at the bottom of the pictures. What is the corruption level in Serbia, Is it rampant like in India? Do U guys get any form of help/Subsidy from Govt. in regards to Health care , elderly Pension scheme , Education? What Religions do U guys follow , not that is important , U can skip this point if U want.
Thanks again for this thread.

Nice thread.. thumbs up to OP.
I have a few Questions about Serbia. The population, Does it follow Democracratic form of Govt.?

Serbia is republic with a parliamentary democracy. Every four years we have government and presidential elections. We have multi party system, where you need 51% of the parliament to form the guvernment. Right now we are ruled by coalition of five parties.

What language do U guys speak? Russian or Serbic (?).. Coz I saw some russian like alphabets at the bottom of the pictures.

We speak Serbian language, and we use serbian version of cyrillic alphabet, which is similar to Russian but not the same.And Serbian language doesn't have much in common with Russian.

What is the corruption level in Serbia, Is it rampant like in India?

According to CPI for 2012, we are ranked 80, and India holds 94 place. So it looks that we are a little bit better :D

Do U guys get any form of help/Subsidy from Govt. in regards to Health care , elderly Pension scheme , Education? What Religions do U guys follow , not that is important , U can skip this point if U want.

Schooling is free in Serbia until you go to college. And if you are a good student than even college can be free of charge in a public universities. For example my college have around 400 places for students of each year, and around 200 are financed by the guvernment. Public healthcare is free and same for all citizens, But if you have a need for a some kind of expensive and complicated operation outside of Serbia, you will have to pay for it yourself. And pension is earned during your lifetime of work.
Your employer has to pay a sum according to your earnings, each month to the guvernment.And when you go to retirement you will get your pension according to that and the number of years you have spent working.

And most of Serbs are orthodox Christians.

THE Best Serbian ever lived , and will live for decaded to come.. No introduction needed ... Im sure everyone on this forum knows him.

images

Personally I rate him over Einstein !

Back
Top Bottom