What's new

Sepoy Sarbaz Khan embraced shahadat in Giyari sector

bananarepublic

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HUNZA: The 26-year-old Sepoy Sarbaz Khan, who embraced shahadat in the line of duty in Giyari sector of Siachen, was laid to rest with full military honor in his ancestral graveyard in Hussaini village of Gojal in Upper-Hunza.

Ali Ahmed’s report

With additional reporting from Faiz Ullah and Ali Raza

RIP, soldier.

can't watch the video atm, what was the cause of death, the alien world conditions there and natural causes or a skirmish with the enemy ?

that area is really brutal, I heard that in the Indian army the waiting period is a few years (4/5) just to get a chance to serve there. I'm sure it's the same for the Pak army.

RIP, soldier.

can't watch the video atm, what was the cause of death, the alien world conditions there and natural causes or a skirmish with the enemy ?

that area is really brutal, I heard that in the Indian army the waiting period is a few years (4/5) just to get a chance to serve there. I'm sure it's the same for the Pak army.

Natural causes

RIP, soldier.

Cold weather.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Back
Top Bottom