What's new

Sepoy Jagsir Singh who lost his life in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Nowshera sector #JammuAnd

Respect the Solider who gave life for his countrymen. No matter which country he/she belongs too.
Giving the utmost sacrifice on duty is not possible for majority of keyboard warriors.

Sure

Also ask your soldiers not to shell civilians deliberately.

But I am not the one frustrated here. Jagsir Singh is dead and I am good with it. You are frustrated and you need old news. :)
You are not only frustrated but also sick . You shoud visit a psychiatrist asap .:tdown:

Sure

Also ask your soldiers not to shell civilians deliberately.

No soldier will ever shell civilians deliberately...
Spend some time in color, you will come to know how high morale they carry compared to civilians.

Your ones actually do that.
Please accept my apologies if our shells have hit civilians, we have never targeted them nor we will ever.

Kashmiris n northeast indians disagree.
Thats your view point. I have spent a good time in both region and I am much more aware about ground realities.
Its easy to be a keyword warrior based on few bad instances as they get widely reported with tones of masala, no one notes the daily goods as that would not sell.

Simple example, in srinagar if a stike call is made after namaz to protest some statement of political leader, the news gets over all the media and with just 50 people on protest. Where as in other part of India if 1000s of people protest over GST for months and put up stikes, nothing gets reported.

Please accept my apologies if our shells have hit civilians, we have never targeted them nor we will ever.

Thats your view point. I have spent a good time in both region and I am much more aware about ground realities.
Its easy to be a keyword warrior based on few bad instances as they get widely reported with tones of masala, no one notes the daily goods as that would not sell.

Simple example, in srinagar if a stike call is made after namaz to protest some statement of political leader, the news gets over all the media and with just 50 people on protest. Where as in other part of India if 1000s of people protest over GST for months and put up stikes, nothing gets reported.

I appreciate your apology. That is very kind of you.

But the ground realty and facts are different.

I trust you more than amnesty international,HRGs,UN and kashmiris.

Indians dont have moral courage to accept their shyt.

Two Pakistan Army casualties on LoC this month not reported by ISPR:

One soldier of Baloch regiment on December 4:

Pakistan Army Subedar on December 07:
stop lying you idiot once you said BSF killed 3 rangers and your source was Noor Alam and you were quoting him, again and again, claiming he is very authentic then later i did a little research and founf out your credible source was this dick face Indian teenager
upload_2017-12-31_13-8-48.png

His facebook ID
https://www.facebook.com/alambhai.terabhai
that thread was deleted by mods

Please understand there is difference between armed force doing in human brutality as there mission and some human individual doing it for his personal objectives.

If you put up 100000 single men in remote jungles without any social interactions with opposite sex, there is fair bit of chance that 0.00001 percent might have done something wrong outside the rules and that at individual level and entire organization at large has to take blame. And a constant work is done to reduce that percentage and to ensure nothing wrong is done to anyone by people who have power.

Unfortunately a large number of such incidence do happen in civil society too but goes unnoticed.

I trust you more than amnesty international,HRGs,UN and kashmiris.
Indians dont have moral courage to accept their shyt.
Isnt is like saying Pakistanis are terrorists.
Dont put a blank sheet over all 1.3bn people, you probably have not even interacted with 1 /100mn th of them. And probably most of your interactions have been with those people who share more or less ideologies similar to you but in context to pakistan.

4 crpf cowards confirmed dead and one died on loc.total 5. all will go to hell no matter what.

the same sector where our 3 men were killed by non state actors with Indian support.
multiple casualties but Indians are accepting one.
2 freedom fighter attacks too.

revenge taken.

Back
Top Bottom