What's new

Separatists like Geelani will die an Indian: Farooq Abdullah

Gellani must be day dreaming that he and his moron supporters can free Kashmir from India

Separatists like Geelani will die an Indian: Farooq Abdullah

And the tharki Farooq Abdullah would die an Angolan.

:D

Well ,
Syed Ali Geelani is 86 yrs old
My guess is that he will probably die before the 2014 General Elections
And If NAMO becomes PM , then he will make sure that the entire Huryiat leadership dies with him

China and Pakistan should do it very quick and thorough. ^^ Complaints from India can come later.
Huan, I thougt you were rational with your posts, but why would you go with a military action that will geoparadize the power shift from west to east with both Indian and China growing economically and Pakistan starting on the right foot by promoting trade with India.
the guy fast is a common troll, just don't agument him with your emotions. Lets think about having some construtive dialog rahter than talking about war which is neither good for India nor for China or for Pakistan.

Simple. Bomb India back to stone age to free the Kashmir people from the oppression of India.
Oh! I am so scared lol!
You have forgotten ur humiliating defeats whenever u tried to mess with us.

You are dumber than you wrote, troll.
:rofl:
This is all you got to say?
Don't worry, you'll be alright LOL

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Yes! You are scared with sh!t in your pants. You better leave Kashmir now.
How can India leave India?

Film Abhi Baqi hai mere Dost.

while trying to make film as they want ISI and its overlords in Rawalpindi has damaged their nation so much that India couldn't even think.

you have 1/3 Kashmir we have 2/3.

let this be like it is

due to vital importance of Pakistan occupied Kashmir western powers and china have always intervened in internal politics of Pakistan and PA let them

result is today's PAK

don't you want to live in prosperity?

Pakistan's wish for all Kashmir will bleed it , economically and militarily

Back
Top Bottom