What's new

Separatist Insurgencies in India - News and Discussions.

Eight persons abducted in Tripura:

Tripurainfo reports that armed militants of Biswamohon faction of National democratic front of Tripura (NLFT-BM) on July 19 abducted eight villagers, namely Arun Chakma (35), Ganja Chakma (45), Sudhyajoy Chakma (35) Ratanjoy Chakma (27) Baisakh chakma (30), Sumanta Chakma (30), Kahindra Tripura (35) and Fallenjoy Tripura (25), at Debendra Karbari Para under Chawmanu Police Station in Dhalai District. Two persons suffered injuries due to assault by the militants.

Maoists blow up coffee go down in Andhra Pradesh:

The Hindu reports that the cadres of the Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) blew up a coffee go down at Teemulabanda village in G.K. Veedhi mandal (administrative unit) in Visakhapatnam District on July 20. The Maoists planted landmines and triggered the blast. The loss was estimated to be INR 800, 000.

Eight Congress Party workers killed in Maoist attack in Chhattisgarh:

Hindustan Times reports that cadres of the Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) blew up a bridge at Udanti near Devbhog, about 175 kilometers east of Raipur District, in the evening of July 20 killing eight Congress Party workers. Talking to reporters from Mainpur Police Station, State Congress President Nand Kumar Patel said, “We lost eight of our men and at least five were injured. No preventive measures were taken, despite the administration being informed three days ago about the event.” However, Additional Director General of Police (anti-Maoist operation) Ram Niwas said, “All the Congress leaders were unharmed. Four were killed and four persons who sustained serious injuries were rushed to the hospital.” Patel and other party leaders were returning from a Kisan Sammelan (Farmers Meeting) held in Durwagudi, a village in Devbhog block (administrative division), on the border with Odisha, when the convoy was attacked by the Maoists.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister Raman Singh said that an Army base coming up at Bastar in no way mean that Army men will be deployed against the Naxals in the region, reports Daily Bhaskar. He said Army personnel will impart training to State Police troopers. The State Government is also working out on a proposal to train more Special Police Officers (SPO) to take on the Maoists.

why do maoist kill people ?

did mao preached killing people... r they following mao s principle to call themselves maoist..

if they have people support or if they are the people.. they can win elections and do so much better than killing people..

even if 100 people decide together hey can achieve something significant..

are they lacking even a single sane person ?

bilalhaider you are spending too much time noting all the troubles in india....

do you truly believe its worth spending so much time collecting all this sad news of other country..

its not just few posts.... its looks lke you will get Phd in this subject.....

i wanted to request u to change yourself by sending private message, unfortunately i have to post 700 posts for that..

bilalhaider you are spending too much time noting all the troubles in india....

do you truly believe its worth spending so much time collecting all this sad news of other country..

its not just few posts.... its looks lke you will get Phd in this subject.....

i wanted to request u to change yourself by sending private message, unfortunately i have to post 700 posts for that..

I'm just reporting the news as it is. Is reporting the news a crime now?

its not about the posting the news , its about the intention.

aren t u bored about it.. posting about loss of other country for so long..

normal average people wont be able to do it for such a long period..

anyway this is my last suggestion. :angel:

its not about the posting the news , its about the intention.

aren t u bored about it.. posting about loss of other country for so long..

normal average people wont be able to do it for such a long period..

anyway this is my last suggestion. :angel:

Half the time for these searches and posts would have helped to save some precious time on interesting things.

But well, different people different interests, his is Maoists.

Frustration Bilal bhai frustration. Don't frustrate the neighbors. It is unethical.:P

No man... let him post , repeat, post, repeat..

Why should ppl get frustruated over that.. Its his forum, his choice..... we all love bilal.

Frustration Bilal bhai frustration. Don't frustrate the neighbors. It is unethical.:P

The love for me from the Indian members on this thread is staggering :P, & I am extremely grateful for the encouragement they provide me by posting regular comments on this thread.

Unidentified assailants open fire former on former PULF leader MI Khan's house in Manipur:

Sangai Express reports that unidentified assailants on July 21 opened fire on the hose of former People’s United Liberation Front (PULF) leader MI Khan, who has now joined electoral politics, in the Keirao Makting Makha Leikai area of Imphal East District.

Meanwhile, the ‘commander-in-chief’ of Mobile-Task-Force faction of Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP-MTF), Chirom Tiken alias Prem alias Sunil Meitei, who was arrested by Security Forces (SFs) from Ijipura in Bangalore on June 29 was brought to Imphal on July 21, states Kanglaonline. Sunil Meitei is an accused in many criminal activities related to extortion and murder in various parts of Bishnupur, Imphal West and Imphal East Districts.

Businessman abducted in Assam:

Suspected Naga militants on July 19 abducted a businessman Bitu Hazarika from the Merapani area of Golaghat District and demanded INR five hundred thousand from his family to free him, reports Times of India.

Security Forces (SFs) on July 20 arrested a militant of the Anti-Talks Faction of National Democratic Front of Boroland (NDFB-ATF), identified as Rahul Khaklari, along with a pistol and ammunition, at Ambagaon area of Udalguri District.

Telegraph reports that a special court in Guwahati on July 21 rejected a bail petition of Black Widow (BW) ‘chairman’ Jewel Gorlosa and ‘Commander-in-chief’ Niranjan Hojai in connection with a case of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) registered against them to probe alleged siphoning of development funds of the Dima Hasao Autonomous Council. The court also deferred the hearing of another bail petition of the duo in connection with the second NIA case till July 25.

Three persons arrested in Mumbai serial blasts case:

PTI reports that the Mumbai Anti Terrorism Squad (ATS) on July 22 arrested three persons in connection with the Mumbai serial blasts case (13/7). According to sources, two of the arrestees hailed from Northern Maharashtra while the third one was from Gujarat.

Meanwhile, the ATS identified 13 new recruits of the Indian Mujahideen (IM) from various parts of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka. However, ATS officials did not comment on any possible links of these men with the Mumbai serial blasts.

Back
Top Bottom