What's new

Senior member of Pakistani group 'Zainebiyoun Brigade' fighting in Syria, Iraq arrested

yes my friend SA also!

Iran and SA are cancer! the earlier Muslim world get rids of these two the better already done huge damage! we Muslims are not united because of these two bs countries!
good to see days of a** lickers are ending - remember back in the day how it used to be?

but I am talking more as Pakistanis we should come with proper strategies to combat the use of our people for someone else wars and proxies

crying about someone else using us wont stop the issue- we need to stop getting used!, how many SA or Iranians died for these proxies? not many
its mostly use and abuse business

Good. don't need Irani Militias in our country.
good to see days of a** lickers are ending - remember back in the day how it used to be?

but I am talking more as Pakistanis we should come with proper strategies to combat the use of our people for someone else wars and proxies

crying about someone else using us wont stop the issue- we need to stop getting used!, how many SA or Iranians died for these proxies? not many
Pakistan shouid stay nuetral between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Let them destroy each other. We don't need to get involved in that dumpster fire.

Saudis and Iranian are not in the same league, specially when it comes to helping Pakistan. People here thinks as long as they badmouth Saudis along with Iranian, they are all Gucci and impartial.

People needs to get their head out of their rear.

Saudis and Iranian are not in the same league, specially when it comes to helping Pakistan. People here thinks as long as they badmouth Saudis along with Iranian, they are all Gucci and impartial.

People needs to get their head out of their rear.
@PakAlp is Saudi a saint?
you posted links of gulf/Saudi funding terrorist groups of South Punjab, all of the deranged Salafists get educated in Saudi and than look down on other sects/people as kaffirs
if anything Saudi did more damage for Pakistan's internal situation

Pakistan shouid stay nuetral between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Let them destroy each other. We don't need to get involved in that dumpster fire.
issue is they are not in the dumpster fire...
just fuel it

Scratch my back, I scratch yours. World works on the principle of give and take. It’s a two way road.

Sorry to say, If I failed to show support to a friends, who is always there for me, not once, not twice but almost always. Than a disgraceful bastard like me shouldn’t be alive.
ou posted links of gulf/Saudi funding terrorist groups of South Punjab, all of the deranged Salafists get educated in Saudi and than look down on other sects/people as kaffirs
No they are not. They can preach whatever they want. Preaching their religious POV isn’t a crime. If you disagree fellow your ideology.
Btw I don’t agree with their Arabized interpretation of hardline Islam or salfism.

Last edited:
Scratch my back, I scratch yours. World works on the principle of give and take. It’s a two way road.

Sorry to say, If I failed to show support to a friends, who is always there for me, not once, not twice but almost always. Than a disgraceful bastard like me shouldn’t be alive.

No they are not. They can preach whatever they want. Preaching their religious POV isn’t a crime. If you disagree fellow your ideology.
Btw I don’t agree with their Arabized interpretation of hardline Islam or salfism.
forget preaching, I am saying funding banned outfits and terrorist groups...

@PakAlp is Saudi a saint?
you posted links of gulf/Saudi funding terrorist groups of South Punjab, all of the deranged Salafists get educated in Saudi and than look down on other sects/people as kaffirs

Posted plenty of links and information but all deleted. We should learn the root cause of the problem and then make plans to counter it. In Pakistan we ignore it until it bites us.

I agree with your comment that Pakistan needs to start some sort of education/ideology drive which brings down the retarded mentality. People need to think outside the box, have critical thinking, they should know foreign agencies use militants as proxy, how social media is used to brainwash people. We need to improve our education system etc.

Posted plenty of links and information but all deleted. We should learn the root cause of the problem and then make plans to counter it. In Pakistan we ignore it until it bites us.

I agree with your comment that Pakistan needs to start some sort of education/ideology drive which brings down the retarded mentality. People need to think outside the box, have critical thinking, they should know foreign agencies use militants as proxy, how social media is used to brainwash people. We need to improve our education system etc.
why the f are they deleting?, its dangerous, this info should be out there
That’s mere allegation. Almost all SSP type groups are Deoband follower. Saudis followers are Ahl hadees in Pakistan.
you think they don't fund them, plenty of Deoband have gotten Saudi money historically ...
apparently we are not allowed to give out mainstream articles/talk shows as evidence of this extremely dangerous situation on this forum

I don't know the reason but you have to accept the rules

Cut their legs. Disgusting creatures. Fighting other man's war.
They are ideologically driven, but for poor person ideology isn’t enough, so Financial incentive get the ball rolling. If they are killing there, they will be doing same in Pakistan for their handlers.

why the f are they deleting?, its dangerous, this info should be out there

you think they don't fund them, plenty of Deoband have gotten Saudi money historically ...
apparently we are not allowed to give out mainstream articles/talk shows as evidence of this extremely dangerous situation on this forum

I don't know the reason but you have to accept the rules

Pakistan army knows exactly what happened, who funded them and sided with them. Sadly they are left alone because its too big of a problem, they also have international links and backing, the behind the scenes pressure is too much, so for the moment they're happy because atleast its all controlled.

Iran and Saudi Arabia would have slaughtered those who threatened them or bombed the crap out of them for 20+ years. Shows the difference between the 3 states.

According to PDF Pakistan is running on remittances and most of the remittances come from Saudi Arabia and UAE
Thank you
but does that allow funding of terror groups?

They are not evil- but all is not well on Saudi front we should open our eyes

So how did Pakistani bechare Shia defend this? oh wait fighting against the enemy of Ahle byt , all yazeed only them angels ? lol this cult has first divided Islam and now hurting Pakistan, unfortunately even smart and intelligent people follow this cult and are blind enough to not see it through its lies, very unfortunate...

we are internally weak so its easy for external forces to manipulate our people!

Zainebiyoun are terrorists with the blood of many innocents on their hands. They’ve massacred and raped many innocents in Syria.
Zainebiyoun are terrorists just like isis and ttp are terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom