What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Your two posts does not answer my question about TN fishermen killings or Katchatheevu nor the larger Indian interests. You feel the issue is settled for now and I leave it as such.

would like to carry on the discussion but no washing dirty linen in public.

Thank you Tamils for further pushing SL to the Dragon's arms. At this rate, we don;t need to blame China....just blame TN. Plz come up with a better solution coz all these decades, I have not heard anything of value

Thank you Tamils for further pushing SL to the Dragon's arms. At this rate, we don;t need to blame China....just blame TN. Plz come up with a better solution coz all these decades, I have not heard anything of value

Ah there comes the Daniel to find the truth! As though Tamils were against in 1971 war provoked them to refuel Pakistani vessels!

Last month about a dozen of our fishermen were killed by the Lankans and many arrested....thank you others for not saving them, Indian fishermen.

Any source.

Saw it on sun TV....will try to fish out any Dinamalar/Dinamani news about that --

North Indian channels dont even report the killings part --

About the arrests --

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=17&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Indian+fishermen+arrested+by+Lanka

Everytime Tamil parties raise the fishermen issue the stock reply we get from SM Krishna is " I will talk with Lanka", " I will discuss with the concerned authorities"..nothing else and the arrests/killings doesnt seem to reduce..

In this climate how do you people expect anyone from Tamil Nadu to even give a fig about the so called "national interest" ?

Saw it on sun TV....will try to fish out any Dinamalar/Dinamani news about that --

About the arrests --

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=17&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Indian+fishermen+arrested+by+Lanka

Everytime Tamil parties raise the fishermen issue the stock reply we get from SM Krishna is " I will talk with Lanka", " I will discuss with the concerned authorities"..nothing else and the arrests/killings doesnt seem to reduce..

In this climate how do you people expect anyone from Tamil Nadu to even give a fig about the so called "national interest" ?

That is a sad incident dude ........but the 500 figure looks exaggarated .....

Where are your MPs ...You guys have 39 MP in LOk Sabha ....... If they don't give a $hit do you think others will ...

About the arrests --

Forget North Indian Channels, even Kerala Media doesn't publish it. 12 is too large a number to be ignored by any one. I have always heard in this forum by Tamil posters of how 400-500 of their fishermen is shot dead. I would like to see any source for that claim preferably from a neutral source. As for fisherman getting arrested, tell them until Kachatheivu is settled stay within Indian borders. The Tamils should realize that if they have any love & concern for SL Tamils, they should prevent their fisherman crossing into SL territory as these people are directly interfering in the livelihood of the SL Tamil fisherman.

**** you idiot:angry:
Yes I can write that too. Reported for abuse.

I don't think. I know that. 7 core tamilian yes. Do you know the population of India ??? Calling idiot to one doesn't make you smart.
Percentage of tamilians in IA - get you facts right. They arent screwed up like you. I am from Maharashtara and it has population over 10 crores. Even maharashatra will be enough for that. Ever heard of Maraths. Go check Indian army.

Instead of talking crap on some Forgin forum. Talk sense. I dare you talk this in India in open press conferrnce. Guies like you are the main cause for devide. People serving in army don't serve any tamilian race. They server the country called India. They fight for it and die for it.
Don't insult them for your brain fever

I am sorry for hurting Tamilians as a whole but this guy need the exact reply
So you started to act as a good guy:undecided:

See your previous post and you know why I called ...

Between am always try to not to gooffensive against others views and ideas .. I apologies for wrong words ..but you made me to say that :(

400-500 figure seems unrealistic. If it would be the case, IA must have spanked SLA by now. By the way, Many times , I have heard AAj tak reporting Death of Fishermen by SL NAVY.

He *supposedly* gave evidence using his other id, "neuro". Thats a clear confession that he is using multiple ids. According to pdf policies, thats enough reason for a perma ban.

Are you stupid?? In my earlier post I clearly told , I rest my case because I can't argue with a guy who know nothing. Then why I have to argue him again with other id?? if that guy argued strongly then your post make some sense but it not that fact . In addition I am not a fan of anybody ,still mods having suspicion trace my ID and ban my membership.

If I rest case I won't argue further and most probably ignore that thread

Forget North Indian Channels, even Kerala Media doesn't publish it. 12 is too large a number to be ignored by any one. I have always heard in this forum by Tamil posters of how 400-500 of their fishermen is shot dead. I would like to see any source for that claim preferably from a neutral source. As for fisherman getting arrested, tell them until Kachatheivu is settled stay within Indian borders. The Tamils should realize that if they have any love & concern for SL Tamils, they should prevent their fisherman crossing into SL territory as these people are directly interfering in the livelihood of the SL Tamil fisherman.

Where this have come from? To give you a perspective, all these fishermen(both SL and India) were fishing prior to the end of civil war as SL navy was busy hunting LTTE. The issue started after the end of civil war when SL navy started shooting on TN fishermen.

From Thalaimannar, which is a major fishing jetty, Katchatheevu is 18 kms. So the international borders are 9 kms. The first 3 kms is earmarked for country boats only. The next 2 kms is rocky area. So the fishermen have only 4 kms to fish - some of them fish deliberately in the waters near Katchatheevu - some of them accidently cross the 9 kms border . I have provided a map I googled to show how close is Katchatheevu.

But none of my Indian brethrens have not answered the question "Why Katchatheevu was granted to SL"? or "Why Katchatheevu was granted without discussing in parliament?"

katchatheevu-map1.jpg

The red arrow marked is Katchatheevu.

Here is the tip of ice berg don't ask source again if you want to clarify go to back reference.

http://ilantamilar.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Supporting-Docs.pdf

Any Indian Patriots(Sinhalese supporters here) who talked against TN and its people.

If you can't protect us there is no point to be part of India. Freedom.............

But none of my Indian brethrens have not answered the question "Why Katchatheevu was granted to SL"? or "Why Katchatheevu was granted without discussing in parliament?"

i fully agree with you on this one. we granted them an island and for what return favour, for helping china setup a base in their waters , and killing our fisherman (if not 500 even 1 is big enough number for me) . i don't care much about sri lankan tamils , but what about our people in tamilnadu ?

Back
Top Bottom