What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Any Indian Patriots(Sinhalese supporters here) who talked against TN and its people.

If you can't protect us there is no point to be part of India. Freedom.............

Mate - sorry - that is not needed. At the end of the day, India is a federation and I strongly believe in it. FYI - Katchatheevu was granted after Indira threatened Karunanidhi who was the CM at that time about pursuing corruption case against him and he remained quiet. So it is TN representatives who did not do their job. In a federation, each representative need to do their job else the people's interests are left out. TN people should stop electing people like Karunanidhi first.

Mate - sorry - that is not needed. At the end of the day, India is a federation and I strongly believe in it. FYI - Katchatheevu was granted after Indira threatened Karunanidhi who was the CM at that time about pursuing corruption case against him and he remained quiet. So it is TN representatives who did not do their job. In a federation, each representative need to do their job else the people's interests are left out. TN people should stop electing people like Karunanidhi first.

SO IF A STATE NOT OPPOSING MEANS GOI CAN DO ANYTHING? IS IT SO? . GOI CAN HAND OVER TN TO SL if state govt remains silent ?.

According to our constitution GOI should protect its state interests , provide security and Justice for people . But India failed to keep its promise so we have full rights withdraw from Indian union.

SO IF A STATE NOT OPPOSING MEANS GOI CAN DO ANYTHING? IS IT SO? . GOI CAN HAND OVER TN TO SL if state govt remains silent ?.

GOI looks at the greater picture here - if we resolve border issues by compromising on some lands, it is good for the country as she can focus on economic growth. That is the thought process of GOI. If given an opportunity, GOI will solve the China border issue by providing part of Arunachal Pradesh and maintaining status quo in Akshai Chin. A year back, Gen. JJ Singh, former army chief and governor of AP said that India should be prepared to make compromise in AP to settle border disputes. He understood the ground reality. Whether allowing it or not is upto the representatives of AP in this case. This is how federation works.

And individual reps from states represent the state/people's interests. If TN elects incompetent fools why GOI should be blamed? Again, border issues can't be settled without discussions and voting in parliament. That is what I am highlighting here for Katchatheevu.

Thank you Tamils for further pushing SL to the Dragon's arms. At this rate, we don;t need to blame China....just blame TN. Plz come up with a better solution coz all these decades, I have not heard anything of value

If you are not giving damn about our interests means then why have give damn about India security. China and Pakistan did anything against us directly so no problem in their presence at Indian ocean.

If you are not giving damn about our interests means then why have give damn about India security. China and Pakistan did anything against us directly so no problem in their presence at Indian ocean.

Again sorry about this - During first world war, Emden a cruise ship from Germany bombed Chennai harbor and created so much scare in Chennai that people vacated their homes and realty prices fell down. So you will not be left alone by China or Pakistan in case of war.

GOI looks at the greater picture here - if we resolve border issues by compromising on some lands, it is good for the country as she can focus on economic growth. That is the thought process of GOI. If given an opportunity, GOI will solve the China border issue by providing part of Arunachal Pradesh and maintaining status quo in Akshai Chin. A year back, Gen. JJ Singh, former army chief and governor of AP said that India should be prepared to make compromise in AP to settle border disputes. He understood the ground reality. Whether allowing it or not is upto the representatives of AP in this case. This is how federation works.

And individual reps from states represent the state/people's interests. If TN elects incompetent fools why GOI should be blamed? Again, border issues can't be settled without discussions and voting in parliament. That is what I am highlighting here for Katchatheevu.

You compromising with China is some what making sense , but making foolish decision and compromise with small Island interests is insane and unacceptable. If India compromised its interest in Kashmir issue we can greatly improve our bilateral trade and India will get huge benefits than wat it getting from SL. Just think wat we got from Kashmir till now? nothing then why India holding it?.

You compromising with China is some what making sense , but making foolish decision and making compromise with small Island is insane and unacceptable. If India compromised its interest in Kashmir issue we can greatly improve our bilateral trade and India will get huge benefits than wat it getting from SL. Just think wat we got from Kashmir till now? nothing then why India holding it?.

I am very much okay with you personally wanting to secede, In my opinion, the sooner the better!

You compromising with China is some what making sense , but making foolish decision and compromise with small Island interests is insane and unacceptable. If India compromised its interest in Kashmir issue we can greatly improve our bilateral trade and India will get huge benefits than wat it getting from SL. Just think wat we got from Kashmir till now? nothing then why India holding it?.

Indian leaders would have solved the Kashmir issue by now if not for the people's emotional factor associated with it. Indian people are patriotic but emotional.

Indian leaders would have solved the Kashmir issue by now if not for the people's emotional factor associated with it. Indian people are patriotic but emotional.

Mate why we have 2 bother about Kashmir? those are their problems, first we have to protect our TN fisherman and their rights.

Mate why we have 2 bother about Kashmir? those are their problems, first we have to protect our TN fisherman and their rights.

Sorry we are Indians first and foremost. We need to be concerned about Kashmir as well. I am going to catch up on some early morning sleep. Good night.

Brilliant! By that logic, why should Karnataka or Kerala give you any water? After all, according to your logic, they should not concern themselves with the problems of TN. You really have no clue whatsoever, just a one track mind.

Sorry we are Indians first and foremost. We need to be concerned about Kashmir as well. I am going to catch up on some early morning sleep. Good night.

Nice discussion with you , gud night. Sweet dreams.

Are you forgetting the water.

According to our constitution GOI should protect its state interests , provide security and Justice for people . But India failed to keep its promise so we have full rights withdraw from Indian union.

Please do..the earlier the better. All you have to do is to go to the Madras Regiment HQ and propose your grand plan of secession . May be the jawans there will help you.

Are you forgetting the water.

Please do..the earlier the better. All you have to do is to go to the Madras Regiment HQ and propose your grand plan of secession . May be the jawans there will help you.

Why I have to propose the plan to Madras regiment? MR ruling India?:rofl: stupid. Did any Jihadis or naxalas/maoists proposed their plan to any regiment? your state muslims proposed such things b4?. We need peaceful secession and don't want 2 harm anybody.

Why I have to propose the plan to Madras regiment? MR ruling India?:rofl: stupid. Did any Jihadis or naxalas/maoists proposed their plan to any regiment? your state muslims proposed such things b4?. We need peaceful secession and don't want 2 harm anybody.

Sorry..I thought you were forming your own LTTE. Anyways best of luck on your endeavour .

Back
Top Bottom