What's new

Senators fear China may use CPEC to enhance trade with India

DAWN again.

On daily basis they are publishing false,controversial and malicious content against CPEC for the last few months. Its becoming so obvious now that they are the main source of propaganda against CPEC.

It is interesting to note that the same senator Mashadi last month called this CPEC a new East India Company, now he is doing this propaganda.
This is what he said last month
http://www.dawn.com/news/1290677

Looks like western funding is flowing consistently into this guy's pockets, hope Pak's intel agencies
are keeping a close eye on him, after a every few days, he comes up with a new excuse to malign CPEC. Last but not the least, a fact which should sum up everything, he is from MQM, it would be better to ignore him.
DAWN misreported this news like before when Mashadi spoke, its only Mashadi who said this , no other senator, so the word "senators" in dawn's title was utterly wrong.

Nusrat was a milkmaid. She was carrying a pot of milk.

She had to deliver milk to her customers in a nearby village. As she was walking she kept on dreaming.

She said to herself, "With the money I get from selling this milk, I will buy some eggs. The eggs will hatch into fine chicken. The chicken will grow into hens. I will sell the hens and get lot of money. With that money I will buy nice silk saree. I will look beautiful. When people ask for the secret of my wealth, I will toss my head and say, "No."

When she dreams of saying 'No' She actually tossed her head and down fell the pot of milk and all the milk ran out on the ground.

CHINA SHOULD NOT TRUST INDIA WHICH IS SOME TIME BEGGING FROM RUSSIA THEN USA SOMETIME FROM GERMANY FOR WEAPONS DOING TERRORISM IN BALUCHISTAN NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES IF NEXT TIME ANY RAW AGENT FOUND IN PAK SO PAKISTAN SHOULD TAKE KHALISTAN KASHMIR AND OPENLY START SUPPORT AS THE INDIAN DOING IN BALUCHISTAN HINDUS WILL DIE GO INTO HELL SOON THEIR EYES ARE CLOSED.

It is interesting to note that the same senator Mashadi last month called this CPEC a new East India Company, now he is doing this propaganda.
This is what he said last month
http://www.dawn.com/news/1290677

Looks like western funding is flowing consistently into this guy's pockets, hope Pak's intel agencies
are keeping a close eye on him, after a every few days, he comes up with a new excuse to malign CPEC. Last but not the least, a fact which should sum up everything, he is from MQM, it would be better to ignore him.
DAWN misreported this news like before when Mashadi spoke, its only Mashadi who said this , no other senator, so the word "senators" in dawn's title was utterly wrong.

Yes...This senator seems very suspicious to me as well.....Trying to create rift b/w Pakistan and China....Just look at his statement as if China is not our ally or friendly country and will over rule our interests for sake of their own...

ISI.....please take a deep look into him....

Why would China and India do trade through CPEC and when they already share border with each other.???

She had to deliver milk to her customers in a nearby village. As she was walking she kept on dreaming.

She said to herself, "With the money I get from selling this milk, I will buy some eggs. The eggs will hatch into fine chicken. The chicken will grow into hens. I will sell the hens and get lot of money. With that money I will buy nice silk saree. I will look beautiful. When people ask for the secret of my wealth, I will toss my head and say, "No."

When she dreams of saying 'No' She actually tossed her head and down fell the pot of milk and all the milk ran out on the ground.

thereafter Mother india relaxed ...
Nusrat is not gong to be successful anymore.
Mother india could not part her legs, for there was no fear of hairy large men from the west getting on her scent.

Come monkeys, ride the mice .. the time of mother india s here,
Stop wasting milk on the phallic like thing ...
come and taste my honey .. said mother india, closing with a cool sigh ...

China has plans for an Indo-Bangla economic corridor. For Indians, it would make greater sense to tap that.

Chinese export to india should be allowed with some taxes where as import from india must not be facilitated at any cost as it posses great threat to our national security as india will send chemicals and weapons to be use in terrorism in Pakistan
It will not a cost effective for China to come through CPEC route, when they can easily reach India through east

Off- Topic post. Reported @Oscar @waz

On Topic. I dont find any reason why shouldnt Include India. After all they are in 10 biggest economies of world. Lots of potential for two- way trade.

Off- Topic post. Reported @Oscar @waz

On Topic. I dont find any reason why shouldnt Include India. After all they are in 10 biggest economies of world. Lots of potential for two- way trade.

Off- topic ? The point was , first complete the CPEC , then you can be in a vantage point regarding who you are going to allow to use the CPEC .....

I think China can be given exception when exporting goods to India. Imports coming from India shouldn't be allowed due to security reasons.

Sir, this sounds great on paper. But the reality is different. No one country would allow the import and not the exports. India would make money through exports. They won't just allow the Chinese products to come inside their country. Thanks

WTH is this? :angel::sick:

Back
Top Bottom