What's new

senator mushahid ullah slap to abrar ul haq

Pathetic abrar ul haq.He got so much money his his pocket in the name of hospital...I wish PMLN start acting like MQM on T.V.Cos it's about time these PTI Looser see their faces in the mirror...

Pathetic abrar ul haq.He got so much money his his pocket in the name of hospital...I wish PMLN start acting like MQM on T.V.Cos it's about time these PTI Looser see their faces in the mirror...

Jitna Time Tu aor Tere Jese Aor PTI mein Keerhay Nikaalnay Par Zaya Kartay Hay Utna Time Apni Party Ki Islah Main Laga Liya Karay... Poori Qoam Ko Faida Hoga.

Rafeal, So, the term mummy-dadday by me is objectionable to you…humm….
let’s see what your kind of people………the so called well educated ones utters in last 16 posts.

Aeronaut, 11305 Posts, moderator………”SLUT”
Batman, 9938 Posts, Elite member…….”MIRASIS”
Safriz, 7696 Posts , Sr. Member…….”SLUT”
Patriot, 7824 Posts, Elite member......"****** Punjabi"
RazPak, 6781 Posts, Sr. Member…..”Ganja/Indian”
NuclearPak, 5832 Posts, Sr. Member…..”Thugs”
Alibaz, 2839 Posts, Sr. Memebr……”Scumbag”
Astanoshkhan, 1760 Post F. Member, ……”Noora Typing Clerck”

I deliberately ignores some vulgur posts of others……..hummm….So who is well educated and highly qualified:azn:

LOL. You made my day for saying Indian is a vulgar term. :rofl:

Jitna Time Tu aor Tere Jese Aor PTI mein Keerhay Nikaalnay Par Zaya Kartay Hay Utna Time Apni Party Ki Islah Main Laga Liya Karay... Poori Qoam Ko Faida Hoga.

Abey Tu to dil pay laygeya hai :disagree:opinion hai marah acha lagay to teek..!! nahi lagay to warna who gives a bulls crap ..!!! :wave:

Abey Tu to dil pay laygeya hai :disagree:opinion hai marah acha lagay to teek..!! nahi lagay to warna who gives a bulls crap ..!!! :wave:

true that iioal but still ur opinion is crappy and worthless opinion hai mara acha lagey to theek na lagey to bhi theek who gives a bull crap .

dude the point is either talk with logic and backup ur claim or boom get banned

Back
Top Bottom