What's new

senator mushahid ullah slap to abrar ul haq

Calling slap to Abrab Ul Haq ? Its a insult these are so called our leaders who talk like this. And when PTI supporters answer back than these morons start crying.

When Abrar ul haq sings nach punjaban nach there daughters dance on PTI Tunes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods should ban words like slap etc , what is it just to prove a point people choose extreme selection of words

Only PML-N fans will enjoy such disgusting language. Instead of being ashamed of it, this genius opens a thread for it as if it was some kind of a trophy :lol:

No surprises here by the way!

LOL, Mushahid just hurled a joke (see spontaneous reaction of Kashif and Palwasha) on Abrar’s continous using of term ‘third force’ in the debate and i/o taking it lightly Abrar’s foolish reaction just made things worst for him and his party, he just humiliated himself more by replying in personal….too bad:hitwall:

And now in this forum, people at once comes down to their real level of upbringing…from mods to mummy dadday all in the same boat……Its good, Good to know who is actually whom:rofl:

LOL, Mushahid just hurled a joke (see spontaneous reaction of Kashif and Palwasha) on Abrar’s continous using of term ‘third force’ in the debate and i/o taking it lightly Abrar’s foolish reaction just made things worst for him and his party, he just humiliated himself more by replying in personal….too bad:hitwall:

And now in this forum, people at once comes down to their real level of upbringing…from mods to mummy dadday all in the same boat……Its good, Good to know who is actually whom:rofl:

Haan bhai,

All the educated lot here is 'mummy daddy' according to you.

This kind of language maybe well suited for people like you, not us!

Hey Tameem - I hope you are aware that most of the members on this forum are highly qualified and educated.Therefore, i think this type of video is suited for p@aindo punjabi forums not def.pk where you may get suitable audience for this crap.

Rafeal, So, the term mummy-dadday by me is objectionable to you…humm….
let’s see what your kind of people………the so called well educated ones utters in last 16 posts.

Aeronaut, 11305 Posts, moderator………”SLUT”
Batman, 9938 Posts, Elite member…….”MIRASIS”
Safriz, 7696 Posts , Sr. Member…….”SLUT”
Patriot, 7824 Posts, Elite member......"****** Punjabi"
RazPak, 6781 Posts, Sr. Member…..”Ganja/Indian”
NuclearPak, 5832 Posts, Sr. Member…..”Thugs”
Alibaz, 2839 Posts, Sr. Memebr……”Scumbag”
Astanoshkhan, 1760 Post F. Member, ……”Noora Typing Clerck”

I deliberately ignores some vulgur posts of others……..hummm….So who is well educated and highly qualified:azn:

Tameem,

So you are trying to justify the cheap banter of this 'senator' on a national television by pointing fingers at some random usernames on the web? Like seriously?

Tameem,

So you are trying to justify the cheap banter of this 'senator' on a national television by pointing fingers at some random usernames on the web? Like seriously?

Sir, Just don’t hide behind senator now…….You don’t remember but in post 20, you just singled out me exclusively from “Us” which now becomes rendom to you:lol:

Sir, Just don’t hide behind senator now…….You don’t remember but in post 20, you just singled out me exclusively from “Us” which now becomes rendom to you:lol:

I am not hiding behind anyone, I don't need to. Yes I singled you out because only YOU found that disgusting senator 'amusing'. Nobody else did. Is it too difficult to find the 'odd' one here?

I am not hiding behind anyone, I don't need to. Yes I singled you out because only YOU found that disgusting senator 'amusing'. Nobody else did. Is it too difficult to find the 'odd' one here?

Then Read Post 23 again:rofl:

Hey Tameem - I hope you are aware that most of the members on this forum are highly qualified and educated.Therefore, i think this type of video is suited for p@aindo punjabi forums not def.pk where you may get suitable audience for this crap.

I have experienced of Educated people at defence.pk, once PTI's member with the name of "Leader" used abusive language and i reported the same at defence.pk

Good luck to you for banging your head against the wall... I hope you break the wall not your head. :D

Good luck to you for banging your head against the wall... I hope you break the wall not your head. :D

Thank you and looks like I was indeed banging my head against a wall. Let these guys live in their caves. We care not.

Back
Top Bottom