What's new

Senate Committee recommends abolishing 5,000 PKR Note

a great step.. if it gets implemented.... the maximum denomination in Pakistan should be 1000 rupees. There is no reason to have a 5000 rupee note. if abolished this would increase banking channels while decreasing black market, unaccounted for transactions and the level and ease of corruption.

even 1000 is too much, i think 500 is good enough.

like in India it is said that foren countries are involved in illegal money ,counterfeit currency

is a similar thing said about India as well in Pakistan ??

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

yeh toh hona hi tha ....

Just wondering why pakistanis could not think before us?

Many and many are going to be on streets ....

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

yeh toh hona hi tha ....

Just wondering why pakistanis could not think before us?

Many and many are going to be on streets ....

Same thing happened in 1970's the currency was banned and State bank issued new Notes

Not sure if it's possible considering Modi doesn't have any business interest of his own or family unlike corrupt rulers of Pakistan.

Dont copy India :D...Sharif will not do that..

I am not sure if you have been following your own news but all India has done is remove rs1000 note and instead has got a rs2000 note. Also they have got a new look rs500 note.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...you-should-know-this/articleshow/55325873.cms

So please explain how is this same thing?
existing black money (500 and 1000 notes) are trash.....later people start collecting 2000 note ..after 2-3 year, Modi will ban 2000 note.....

Dont copy India :D...Sharif will not do that..

existing black money (500 and 1000 notes) are trash.....later people start collecting 2000 note ..after 2-3 year, Modi will ban 2000 note.....

yaar he should have banned 2000 1000 500 rupee

it seems to me he wants to do away with already made black money
get all money of people in banks
and only people of bjp regime to make black money in 2000s now

this is bad

I'm amazed by the fact that why Pakistan always tries to replicate and do everything immediately after India takes similar steps ?? :p:

Not a bad move though. ;)
India has a 2000 note, Pakistan does not.

Welcome back from fantasies.

yaar he should have banned 2000 1000 500 rupee

it seems to me he wants to do away with already made black money
get all money of people in banks
and only people of bjp regime to make black money in 2000s now

this is bad
wow ..you can ban 100 and 50 also...let the economy run on 10 and 5....who cares what congressi says....enjoy Modi...you like it or not

India has a 2000 note, Pakistan does not.

Welcome back from fantasies.
Pakistan has 5000 note

Pakistan has 5000 note

Yeh it was issued many years back and it's color resembled that of Rs20 note and trust me since Rs5000 note was issued just freshly at that time many people used to be confused between the two at a glance.

Once I handed over Rs5k note instead of 20 to a rickshaw wala and he also grabbed and gone :P

:D why not start gold currency .

Yeh it was issued many years back and it's color resembled that of Rs20 note and trust me since Rs5000 note was issued just freshly at that time many people used to be confused between the two at a glance.

Once I handed over Rs5k note instead of 20 to a rickshaw wala and he also grabbed and gone :P

:D why not start gold currency .
Gold Currency.....Corrupt people will be in paradise

Back
Top Bottom