What's new

Senate Committee recommends abolishing 5,000 PKR Note

Yes Govt will bring back 500, 1000 and reintroduce 1000 Rs note (Condition apply), The condition is "No one knows how much these will be printed."

Till 8th Nov, there were 85% currency in India was 500 or 1000.

Now following question
1. How it attack black money:
One who has >10 Lakhs in cash (unaccounted) he has no option other than trashing that money, they can burn it, shread it or throw it. No one will take those money. So million dollar worth black money is neutralized.
2. New 500, 1000, 2000 will bring back black money
That depend upon Govt, If govt will print less currency, ppl will force to use plastic money and all money will be accounted (Jan-Dhan yojna can provide bank account in 4 hours and debit card in 3 days)
3. Fake currency:
will be flush out of system
4. UP election
All political party stashing money will have to throw it, no other option.

I agree with all the above advantages but if our countries just remove the big currency notes then it will give us the following advantages as well

1. Will improve tax collection as people will not be able to stash away large amount of wealth and all transactions will be documented and transparent. (unless people decide to stash billions in rs100 notes)
2. Will reduce corruption as sudden wealth increase will attract attention
3. Will also reduce use of paper and the cost of printing money
4. Eliminate black economy.

Suddenly they got an idea and enthusiasm to fight the black economy in their nation :sarcastic:

The idea to ban Rs 5000 bank notes was circulating for a while, even property tycoon Malik Riaz demanded that it should be banned cuz it is easier for corruption through big notes

I agree with all the above advantages but if our countries just remove the big currency notes then it will give us the following advantages as well

1. Will improve tax collection as people will not be able to stash away large amount of wealth and all transactions will be documented and transparent. (unless people decide to stash billions in rs100 notes)
2. Will reduce corruption as sudden wealth increase will attract attention
3. Will also reduce use of paper and the cost of printing money
4. Eliminate black economy.

yes Bro, I am agree with you. I know many Indian and few Pakistani hate Modi.. But he is the man.... Pakistan has no man like him...

India has following leader who are world class
1. Modi (Ex Guj CM, Now PM)
2. Manohar Parikar (Ex Goa CM, now India Def Min)
3. Shiela Dixit (Ex Delhi CM)
4. N Chandra Babu Naidu (Andhra Pradesh CM)
5 Shushma Swaraj (our Foreign Minister)
6. Shiv Raj (MP CM)
7. Manik Sarkar (CM of North east state) and many more

Modi is best of them, but every member I mention here are awesome administrator.

Pakistan has not a single leader in view like these ppl.

Now what will Zardari and Nawaz will do .....Now the currency will be to heavy for boats....

"Pak Navy caught a boat loaded with 10 Million dollars in cash .."

Great move for you guys, but very unlikely to happen, not at least during the NS or PPP govt.

Good move by india and in future it will have side effects too as black money will be kept in gold and foreign reserves

yes Bro, I am agree with you. I know many Indian and few Pakistani hate Modi.. But he is the man.... Pakistan has no man like him...

India has following leader who are world class
1. Modi (Ex Guj CM, Now PM)
2. Manohar Parikar (Ex Goa CM, now India Def Min)
3. Shiela Dixit (Ex Delhi CM)
4. N Chandra Babu Naidu (Andhra Pradesh CM)
5 Shushma Swaraj (our Foreign Minister)
6. Shiv Raj (MP CM)
7. Manik Sarkar (CM of North east state) and many more

Modi is best of them, but every member I mention here are awesome administrator.

Pakistan has not a single leader in view like these ppl.

I have no idea how your post has anything to do with our conversation or even the topic of this thread, if you would like to start a discussion on who has better leaders then you should open a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom