What's new

Senate Committee recommends abolishing 5,000 PKR Note

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1103852598-1.gif

a great step.. if it gets implemented.... the maximum denomination in Pakistan should be 1000 rupees. There is no reason to have a 5000 rupee note. if abolished this would increase banking channels while decreasing black market, unaccounted for transactions and the level and ease of corruption.

good recommendation....
PKR 5000 seems ridiculous with the gradual decrease in inflation
Must be demonetized asap.

this is a good move, this will also increase the value of 1000 and 500 notes..

Yeah that's true ;)

They Are just following leader of this region ;)

leader.... oh come on give me a break.... modi is good or bad for india... that is something only time will tell. I salute his energy but the repercussions of his actions will be felt in a few years... either they would lift india or make it a much bigger laughing stock.

Our economy is starting to get back in shape and we are improving so yes we should take this note out of circulation. This would also help increase the value of the 1000 rupee and also bring greater bank transactions. This damage that was inflicted during the era of PPP 2008-2013 must be removed asap.

As for Indians here. Either they are inherent trolls or have no mental understanding of what a Copy is nor any basic understanding about what modi did or what he was trying to accomplish with his move but delusions are their specialty.

Good step and needs to be implemented however I don't think the govt will do this.

Right now nawaz has three options to make history.

Merge FATA with kpk to end the saga of British rule once and for all.

Grant Gilgit baltistan provincial status and become the hero of the northern areas and pakistan

And ractify the mistakes of PPP by removing this note.

Now all corrupt Pakistani will convert there black money with land or gold..

Good job Senate committee.. Stupid ppl, these kind of surgical strike must be done when enemy is relaxed..

I'm amazed by the fact that why Pakistan always tries to replicate and do everything immediately after India takes similar steps ?? :p:

Not a bad move though. ;)

Yeah that's true ;)

They Are just following leader of this region ;)

I am not sure if you have been following your own news but all India has done is remove rs1000 note and instead has got a rs2000 note. Also they have got a new look rs500 note.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...you-should-know-this/articleshow/55325873.cms

So please explain how is this same thing?

Last edited:
A step in the right direction.
Following should be done:-
1- Ban Rs.1000 and Rs.5000 currency notes step by step.
2- Reallocate land/property prices with FBR all over the country.
3- Start documenting assets/businesses.
4- Introduce amnesty scheme at 10% of whole sum.
5- Give incentives and urge people to use that money in industrial sector.

80%-90% of black money will be gone.

I think it's a good idea to ban 5000 rupees note.

The biggest note can be 1000 rupees and it's big enough for most people. The average salary of an ordinary worker in a shop like environment is somewhere between 5000 - 8000 rupees and experienced workers can go as high as 30k.

So I assume only 5 notes of 1000 rupees are more than enough to pay his salary (which is really sad and low for all the efforts he makes).

Those who want 5000 rupees worth of notes should go electronically in order to reduce the chances of street theft and evading taxes.

Back
Top Bottom