What's new

Senate Committee recommends abolishing 5,000 PKR Note

many still are using it many have Foreign Currency accounts and have $$ at home
It will just increase issues for normal folks oh and btw we have bonds of 1 lakh why not abolish them?

Nawaz Government if banned these denominations won't be doing for blocking black money but for collection more taxes and doing further corruption
No account for me i ripped off my Askari bank form sab saving jaib mein hogi beshak thepay rakhney par jayein jagga tax nahi deina :D
Har chez pay tax dainey key baad saving kay opar tax ye kiya chutiyapa hay?

Now its of no use. Secrecy is the essence of such move.
You already have spooked the cash hordes, by the time it is done they will have liquidated it and converted into other wealth.

Yeh it was issued many years back and it's color resembled that of Rs20 note and trust me since Rs5000 note was issued just freshly at that time many people used to be confused between the two at a glance.

Once I handed over Rs5k note instead of 20 to a rickshaw wala and he also grabbed and gone :P

:D why not start gold currency .

yeah gold and silver currency real wealth based monatary system. our people buy tons of gold for wife etc.
might reduced counterfeit. silver actually used to make colodial silver water to cure disease. silver is used in water filters.

silver is used to kill vampires lolz it a joke.

AndrewJacksonMeme3.jpg

Now its of no use. Secrecy is the essence of such move.
You already have spooked the cash hordes, by the time it is done they will have liquidated it and converted into other wealth.

we are going to issue new design of Rs5K note soon :lol: I wonder how PML-N mushahid sahab came up with public demand for abolishing it. This is stupidity.

What India was almost secrete. All the ministers were ordered not to carry mobile phones with them to cabnite meeting so that they could not leak any information. And also it was done in few hours unlike us where as you said he is already informing the black money owners

These things should be kept secret until implemented. Now it's useless.

They should not be printed in the first place. Big currency notes are a great help to criminals. Easy to carry and hide.

What a superficial copy. Sharif thought ""India demonetized. Not to be outdone lets do it too". Too bad you never did any of the steps leading up to demonetizing like requiring PAN cards for gold transactions, amnesty drives, amongst other things.

existing black money (500 and 1000 notes) are trash.....later people start collecting 2000 note ..after 2-3 year, Modi will ban 2000 note.....

If Modi does that it will be good for India, but i personally think that he shouldn't have brought out the rs2000 note.

Good advise, plz ban all note over 100 Rs and minimise bank charges and promote bank card/ eft/ direct debit etc so we can bring all people in national economy and know what is happening and than can extract data and formulate future tax plans

Largest denomination should be Rs.100 only. no more cash transactions, no more cash keeping at homes. change the design every 10 years, and ask for source of income/tax return when deposited in bank in large sums.

Back
Top Bottom