What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

Ask the writer man..you didnt see any serials with muslim characters in it??

naah, i don't watch indian stuff......

no you didnt..you are dodging this question youths get polluted and then saying that they dont watch it..you didnt make up your mind about it yet..

Let me elaborate again! What i said was that before the current situation of Pakistan (tensions between Pak and india, india building dams in Kashmir and blocking off water supply to Pakistan), indian channels were polluting minds of Pakistanis, but now, things have changed!

now this is getting annoying ..if one s is added you think Hindu influvence is gotten in to me??I am a Christian mate..not much change is between our religion...

i know and you also know that you didn't put that S in there on accident!

I was not talking about you :disagree: i was talking about that face book link..I agree i dont have much knowledge about Islam as much as you do..but still watching a serial promote Hindu religion in muslim youths was too much

But it was happening!

Thats what i am saying lets the kids be kids..when they reach the age of maturity they will know more about their god ..Kids try to imitate anything and everything..Afterwards they began to know more about the faith and prayers ..

you didn't get what i was trying to say! When your a kid its very easy for you to learn as your mind is young and fresh, but as you grow older it becomes difficult for you to learn. I don't want other to make the mistake i made.

suit yourself but saying its promoting Hindu culture in Pakistan is wrong :no:

i have my views and you have yours!

i know and you also know that you didn't put that S in there on accident!

Suit yourself mate..i dont have to proove it you..

But it was happening!

Only in the minds of some insecured people around here

you didn't get what i was trying to say! When your a kid its very easy for you to learn as your mind is young and fresh, but as you grow older it becomes difficult for you to learn. I don't want other to make the mistake i made.

Ninja many people grow up here from different religion watching the same programmes ..I dont see any one has any issue..if the minorities in a multi religious country like India has no problem after watching those serial .we still go to church or mosque to offer prayer .then how is a youth in a country like Pakistan which has a strong base in Islam will be affected?

i have my views and you have yours!

No doubt about it

Last edited:
Ninja many people grow up here from different religion watching the same programmes ..I dont see any one has any issue..if the minorities in a multi religious country like India has no problem after watching those serial .we still go to church or mosque to offer prayer .then how is a youth in a country like Pakistan which has a strong base in Islam will be affected?

You see, you still don't get it, like i said, learn about Islam first, understand Islam! You see, Islam isn't only a religion, its a complete way of life that affects everything we do. We don't just go to Mosque on Friday and for the rest of the week do whatever we want! Everyday of our life is supposed to be spent according to Islam.

I can't explain everything to you as it is a very long subject that you yourself will have to do some research on to understand Islam....

GUYS, let it go. We all have our views. If some Pakistanis feel the channels should be banned thats their opinion. If they call some stupid serials hindu propaganda, again thats their opinion.

As far as I am concerned its not what we here in the forum think that matters, but what the common people of Pakistan want.

We'll see what happens. The govt hasn't banned them yet.

Last edited:
You see, you still don't get it, like i said, learn about Islam first, understand Islam! You see, Islam isn't only a religion, its a complete way of life that affects everything we do. We don't just go to Mosque on Friday and for the rest of the week do whatever we want! Everyday of our life is supposed to be spent according to Islam.

I can't explain everything to you as it is a very long subject that you yourself will have to do some research on to understand Islam....

i agree with you but does the faith of your people is so weak that it gets shaken just by watching tv. here in India we watch peace tv and many other islamic channels which are exclusively and extensively on religious issues but that does not shake us neither the muslims of india

@ Silent Ninza
Are there not hindus in Pakistan . Let them see those channels . Are they not Pakistanis?

My Dear Friend,

I am a Hindu and live in Gujarat. We all hang our heads in shame for the riots that happened here. Honestly, it was politics and nothing else. Aam admi was not involved involved in this riots. Let us wait and see the outcome of enquiry on Narendra Modi, the common talk is, he will be jailed.

Narendra Modi won this election only because he has provided uncorrupted administration, took steps to create jobs, developed the state and substantially improved infrastructure in Gujrat. Please see this Google earth you will know it yourself.

No we are getting regular installements of kick backs.. they are earning us big money.....why shall we ban them?

Why does your media keep you so ill informed????

Back
Top Bottom