What's new

Selling F-16 Jets To Pakistan Won’t Help Combat Terrorism: Manohar Parrikar

1. Because India and Pakistan are not at war. 2. Because Pakistan is at war and she has every right to posses modern tactical aircraft in her prosecution of that war and F-16 52 block AC make perfect sense for her because they are multi-role. What would NOT make sense given PAF's limited budget and resources is to operate tactical aircraft that cannot be used for more than one purpose.

And let her buy what she needs, When you subsidize it withing th billions of military aid, India will naturally see it as aiding Pakistan military machinery against India. Anyways your money, your war you can do whatever you want.
We protested, you ignored, the issue is settled.

Nope, go through the posts. One of your cousin, like always brought up Pakistanis being terrorists and that these plane won't help controlling the terrorism (he was "identifying" a problem). So I identified it too, I asked the French, why are they selling Rafale's when Hindu fanatics will still spread terrorism throughout India regardless of Rafales ( like your Indian brother, I was ALSO identifying a problem in the SAME manor like he was, he referred to F-16's and I identified Rafales). So then a few out of a billion internet warriors from India of-course didn't like India being revealed like this and as always they "attack". So the result it in front of you. Don't insult others and do propaganda, and if you do, grow some balls to see someone countering your own shiit, making you smell it.

The mods have been quoted, I'll let them run the course. Your negative ratings don't mean jack shiit to me. I'll continue to write the truth. You can continue to eff yourself mentally and physically :enjoy:. Low quality propagandists don't matter to me.
@Irfan Baloch check language, personal insults.

and at that time another super power sent an Nuclear subs to stop the 7th fleet remember that too my friend :D

and than that super power got what it deserved for being part of it in Afghanistan BROKEN into peices :P TIT FOR TAT
So, dont you have the support of the brotherly China, just because Armitage called Musharraf, doesn't mean you had to comply.

I'm going to post the pics of terrain in which Pak army is operating to help gain understand the arm chair generals. You know that, but people sitting comfortably in their homes doesnt and especially if they are indians because as per a famous indian adage. 90 percent of them are idiots.

image-jpg.226877

image-jpg.226878

BzuHI__CQAAKwwJ.jpg

khaledafridi-my-beautiful-village-tirah-valley-khyber-agency-fata1.jpg

232323.jpg
Looks like these are SSG guys in second image? From the pic don't you feel their gear is outdated?

Looks like these are SSG guys in second image? From the pic don't you feel their gear is outdated?

Climbing up the mountain is one hell of a task. So most probably they are wearing the light gear

Nope, go through the posts. One of your cousin, like always brought up Pakistanis being terrorists and that these plane won't help controlling the terrorism (he was "identifying" a problem). So I identified it too, I asked the French, why are they selling Rafale's when Hindu fanatics will still spread terrorism throughout India regardless of Rafales ( like your Indian brother, I was ALSO identifying a problem in the SAME manor like he was, he referred to F-16's and I identified Rafales). So then a few out of a billion internet warriors from India of-course didn't like India being revealed like this and as always they "attack". So the result it in front of you. Don't insult others and do propaganda, and if you do, grow some balls to see someone countering your own shiit, making you smell it.

The mods have been quoted, I'll let them run the course.
Be respectful -- Ive edited the post -- dont open this pandoras box here

It doesn't really matter anymore, what India thinks, in fact it never did. The deal was done, as soon as it was announced, simply because India can never replace Pakistan.

It is okay when Indians arm themselves with every kind of weaponry to defend herself. But When Pakistan does that, They raise objections. Classic Cry baby attitude.

Be respectful -- Ive edited the post -- dont open this pandoras box here

I am being respectful. But you should also see the first post I responded to. Why is it, that the entire India can ask how 8 F-16's can't be used against bad guys, and one neutral person can't ask, how India plans on using Rafale's on the bad guys on their side? Its a fair question.......why the hoopls and drama over it?

So, dont you have the support of the brotherly China, just because Armitage called Musharraf, doesn't mean you had to comply.
AND your comparing CHINA of 2000 with the USA ?? CHINA still isn't capable of handling US on foreign soil and even if it is why would get defamed and called as a terrorist sympathisers when you can find an easy way to get out of this if PAK said no at that time even CHINA would have gotten an wrong image of PAKISTAN and even if wanted to couldn't support us even morally ??

TRY to understand it in an easy way war against TALIBUNNIES casualties 50K including civillians and troops war against USA casualties unimaginable ... GOT IT ???

PLUS at that time the Whole west was on brink of starting a war against any one who is gonna stood against them so NO ONE would have come to Aid PAK and PAK would have no chance against the whole west HELL even Russia didn't have a chance against the whole west leave out CHINA and then how could we forget our so much friendly nieghbour INDIA which would have taken advantage of the situation and worked as OIL of FIRE against PAK :D

Last edited:
And let her buy what she needs, When you subsidize it withing th billions of military aid, India will naturally see it as aiding Pakistan military machinery against India. Anyways your money, your war you can do whatever you want.
We protested, you ignored, the issue is settled.

@Irfan Baloch check language, personal insults.

And when Indian military machine armed themselves. Is it to fight Mahabharata against Srilanka,Mepal,Bhutan and Mayanmar ? or is it to wage war against Pakistan ?

They need all those gizmos for a 2 front war... dont you know?

Got it. Myanmar and Nepal. They are giving headaches to Shiri RAAM Krishnaa Modi, and the Ramayaan in Nepal is not paying heed to Shiri Raam Modi .

While on the other hand, the large scale Navy they are building it is to invade Mauritius because last time they invaded it on someone invitation they didnt got the chance to occupy it properly

Back
Top Bottom