What's new

Selling F-16 Jets To Pakistan Won’t Help Combat Terrorism: Manohar Parrikar

No, the truth is, they will be shielding Pakistan and deter any Indian action on terrorism coming from pakistan. Or may be helping pakistan to do another insurgency like Kargil with 16 providing air cover. As usual, US is shielding terror hub.

You are talking as if 70+ F-16 are proving insufficient to counter insurgents and pakistan is too serious to get more 16 to eliminate terrorists. :lol:
India twice felt adventurous, 2002 and again 2008, then there were no new F-16s available to the PAF, in fact it were the old F-16 which intercepted your so called 8th wonder and the call ''saffron Bandit, splash one'' nearly went on air. you see, as much as some of us may hate Israel, no one can deny that it goes ahead and executes it's missions but then there are others who get their kicks out of creating fancy terminologies like, cross border raids, surgical strikes, hot pursuits etc, With the exception of ad hock sorties during the Kargil conflict, IAF hasn't fired in anger since 1971, one wonder why is India then one of the biggest arms importers.....is it trying to protect what Delhi has become infamous for. !!!!

@Desertfalcon , some images of PAF Block-52 hunting for targets near the Afghan border and a MLUed dropping LGBs.

1936538_538975669610428_1446118904633871664_n.jpg

53891675eea9c7e154772cf2ddce98b5.jpg

ndia's non stop heart burn over F-16 sales to Pakistan.
Indian national assembly, the lok sabha passed a resolution protesting American decision to sell F-16 to Pakistan.
On the other hand Pakistan never behaved the same way over any weapons acquisition by India
1621871_852620594850126_8222988859611004230_n.jpg

@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER
@I S I

The ''D'' with raised spine and CFTs is surely a deadly beauty.

DSC_0061_zpsbmz9mnpl.jpg~original
Sir did You have same quality picture of falcon armed with Amraams??? If yes please upload

It will be like that quite literally. The development time is 4 years. The Israelis will be the first export customers.

So just in 4 years you would develop a stealth aircraft that no one knows in this world and then start exporting them to Israelis.

You seem to be high. What it is? looks something Colombian and not Afghani. :)

So just in 4 years you would develop a stealth aircraft that no one knows in this world and then start exporting them to Israelis.

The design stage is practically complete. Most of the avionics is also ready in some form or other between India and Israel. The Israelis alone will buy in triple digits.

Israel wants to stop the purchase of more F-35As. Instead of 3 or 4 squadrons of F-35s, they want to split the purchase between 1.5 F-35A squadrons and 2 F-15SE squadrons. And their main 5th gen fighter will be this new aircraft. They plan on buying 100+.

Instead of the planned 75 jets, they have decided to buy only 33 with 17 more as options. They were supposed to order 50 after the first order of 19.

Israeli Panel Rejects Proposed Increase Of F-35 | Defense content from Aviation Week

Israel Prefers F-15 ‘Silent Eagles’ to More F-35s | War Is Boring

Israel Reconsidering 2008 Purchase of U.S. Jets; Cabinet Mulls Cancelling Acquisition of Flawed Fighter-Jet Rejected By Most NATO Air Forces

Come on, you are smart enough to put them all together. Parrikar says India will 'develop' the most advanced fighter in India, an obvious reference to a new fighter jet. The Israelis want to stop buying more F-35s and buy F-15s instead. They need to replace 300+ F-16s. Isn't it obvious what the Israelis are planning?

This new aircraft will be about the same size and weight as the JF-17, but it will have a 120KN engine and the unrefueled range on internal fuel will match the Su-30MKI. It will have the latest Indian and Israeli avionics. And a massive air to air loadout, much more than on the F-35.

The design stage is practically complete. Most of the avionics is also ready in some form or other between India and Israel. The Israelis alone will buy in triple digits.

Israel wants to stop the purchase of more F-35As. Instead of 3 or 4 squadrons of F-35s, they want to split the purchase between 1.5 F-35A squadrons and 2 F-15SE squadrons. And their main 5th gen fighter will be this new aircraft. They plan on buying 100+.

Instead of the planned 75 jets, they have decided to buy only 33 with 17 more as options. They were supposed to order 50 after the first order of 19.

Israeli Panel Rejects Proposed Increase Of F-35 | Defense content from Aviation Week

Israel Prefers F-15 ‘Silent Eagles’ to More F-35s | War Is Boring

Israel Reconsidering 2008 Purchase of U.S. Jets; Cabinet Mulls Cancelling Acquisition of Flawed Fighter-Jet Rejected By Most NATO Air Forces

Come on, you are smart enough to put them all together. Parrikar says India will 'develop' the most advanced fighter in India, an obvious reference to a new fighter jet. The Israelis want to stop buying more F-35s and buy F-15s instead. They need to replace 300+ F-16s. Isn't it obvious what the Israelis are planning?

This new aircraft will be about the same size and weight as the JF-17, but it will have a 120KN engine and the unrefueled range on internal fuel will match the Su-30MKI. It will have the latest Indian and Israeli avionics. And a massive air to air loadout, much more than on the F-35.

Wake me up when you would actually develop this aircraft. In case you and me would be alive by then. :lol:

Russians are struggling with PAKFA but indians who couldn't make a 3rd gen lca operational in 4 decades will make and export 5th gen fighters to Israel in 4 years...

:lol:

Wake me up when you would actually develop this aircraft. In case you and me would be alive by then. :lol:

Oh, don't worry. We will get a constant stream of updates from a Facebook page the designer will setup. So we will have clues about where the development is headed. This was told by the designer himself.

Russians are struggling with PAKFA but indians who couldn't make a 3rd gen lca operational in 4 decades will make and export 5th gen fighters to Israel in 4 years...

:lol:

Russians struggle with PAKFA. Americans struggle with F35. But Indians with their vedic knowledge would team up with Israelis to build a stealth in just 4 years and then they would be sold to Israel as well. And that too in triple figures. :lol:

Definitely some strong Colombian sh!t. :)

Oh, don't worry. We will get a constant stream of updates from a Facebook page the designer will setup. So we will have clues about where the development is headed. This was told by the designer himself.
DUDE you really need to share what your having now a days it seems awsome and i promise i will give you twice the money plus will pay the delivery charges as well contact me of your ready i'll give you my address :drag:

And yes forgot to tell you that afghanistan has also started its stealth program its called "DAJB" as "DODA ANDER JAHAZ BAHAR" :drag:=:crazy_pilot: totally stealth and the exports to EU and America will start from 2017 and America is buying it with TOT from the afghans

Last edited:
DUDE you really need to share what your having now a days it seems awsome and i promise i will give you twice the money plus will pay the delivery charges as well contact me of your ready i'll give you my address :drag:

And yes forgot to tell you that afghanistan has also started its stealth program its called "DAJB" as "DODA ANDER JAHAZ BAHAR" :drag:=:crazy_pilot: totally stealth and the exports to EU and America will start from 2017 and America is buying it with TOT from the afghans
Selling F16 was so fun im thinking of just opening a forum just for the sake of good entertainment ,Some of the claims are outrageously funny and answers are what you called Bravo !! LAgey raho Munna bhai

Back
Top Bottom