What's new

Sell-off in India's Adani deepens to $50 billion

I always knew that

you missed the part about Adani raising foreign capital. of course you are not the brightest one

You mean I missed the part where I informed you that 70% of Adani funding is via international banks and Bonds ? :lol:

The part where I educated you about their Bond rating ?

LOL at your pathetic attempt at one upmanship.

You mean I missed the part where I informed you that 70% of Adani funding is via international banks and Bonds ? :lol:

The part where I educated you about their Bond rating ?

LOL at your pathetic attempt at one upmanship.

Enron, Worldcom, Lehman Brothers were also given great bond ratings. I don't think Adani is going that route. Just saying

I think the damage / correction has happened. Banks are not displaying any panic as of now. Adani has indulged in share price manipulation, but end of the day it is not a ponzi scheme. It has established businesses and revenue generating assets. My only concern is too many projects going on together so the cash flows will remain strained because of debt servicing. It doesn't help that most airport projects were awarded more or less at the same time and will be in the same stage in their cycle. Even when they open, it's not like a new car launch that suddenly many thousands of people buy it and you have a sudden cash inflow. Infra projects don't see growth like that. On the day that a new terminal opens, the traffic will still remain the same as the day before it.

What do you say now? Another 27% down, almost like some shitcoin crash.

3 minute read

February 1, 2023
5:08 PM GMT+7Last Updated an hour ago

Adani loses Asia's richest crown as stock rout deepens to $84 billion​

By Chris Thomas
and Aditi Shah

BENGALURU, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Shares in Indian tycoon Gautam Adani's conglomerate plunged again on Wednesday as a rout in his companies deepened to $84 billion in the wake of a U.S. short-seller report, with the billionaire also losing his title as Asia's richest person.

Reporting by Chris Thomas in Bengaluru and Aditi Shah in New Delhi; Additional reporting by Bharath Rajeshwaran and Aditya Kalra; Editing by Edwina Gibbs and Mark Potter

Investors were waiting for Adani response. Instead they go bandre matram and Adani is India.

If there was any doubt about fraud, now its gone. It has exposed Indian regulators who shut their mouth because of Adani friendship with fascist extremist hindu Modi. Foreign company saw opportunity to short.

Its also quite possible they were helped by some Indians who knew scam of Adani.

it is beyond repair now.

Still time to get out for some. And to others, never try to catch falling knife.
May crash below 1000 by next week.
1675250150519.png

1675250380660.png

Last edited:
What do you say now? Another 27% down, almost like some shitcoin crash.
Don't know. Obviously my assessment about the stock price was wrong. It rallied for 2 straight days and the FPO went off well, so I thought the worst is over, but apparently it isn't.

koi ni

up down chalta rehta

hang on to your investments and go with the flow if trading.

he just raised $2.5B in new stock issue. After the hit piece.
To put that in context, Dar would love to raise half that in under 5 trips to the US

I can tell you Adani has been flying to Dubai umpteen times in the last 2 years

Back
Top Bottom