What's new

Sell-off in India's Adani deepens to $50 billion

Tax is paid on INCOME, not on Asset value.

Adani is primarily into asset building and operations.

@monitor

You pay taxes on income, not on wealth (assuming you are not disposing off your asset at a profit)

Regards

Yes Tax is paid is on income but with a large asset base their tax payment should be on the top list .

why would a apparently sane ethical educated person keep on replying to a retarded bakht? do you wanna go insane too?

he's already given me many a migraine

Last edited:
damn I feel terrible for these young auditors- no their career is over just because of this fat tub of lard

Oh yeah, they are finished. Adani reaks of incompetence, but this shows the Indian mindset of cutting corners and being cheap. As I told you that other Indian posters EY and all of them could audit as much as they like, but if the internal situation is garbage EY can only pump out the garbage.

Plus, none of these guys hold CPA or its equivalent. In the US, my brother had to complete additional accounting courses to reach 150 credit hours (he went the Master in Accounting route anyways). Then he sat on the CPA exam and was hired and promoted. This firm was a sweat shop of sorts.

You know what else will happen; this will open other Indian companies to audits and scrutiny. This is just the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom