What's new

Sell-off in India's Adani deepens to $50 billion

FPO fell though. Adani group operates some critical infrastructure. Wonder when the Indian government will break its silence and get involved.

your country your rules :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

I'm more surprised at the stupid Arab Sheikh pumping $ 400MM into a falling company.

I'm just picturing Indians crying behind a smiling face mask.

Last edited:
You do realize that he was FULLY subscribed, but still chose to pull back his FPO to protect his potential shareholders.

He needs to crack open his books and get external auditors from the West; one doesn't pull out unless something smells.

So far he's hiding under Indian nationalism and hasn't properly answered the questions and released a useless 413-page document.

I couldn't give two shits what rating agencies say.

He needs to crack open his books and get external auditors from the West; one doesn't pull out unless something smells.

So far he's hiding under Indian nationalism and hasn't properly answered the questions and released a useless 413-page document.

I couldn't give two shits what rating agencies say.

Rubbish propaganda.

Adani Enterprises (AEL) on Friday said in an official statement that out of the group’s nine listed companies, eight are audited by one of the big-six auditing firms.

While Adani Ports & SEZ and Adani Transmission are audited by Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Adani Power and Adani Green Energy by SRBC & Co. (EY).

@PakFactor

I'm more surprised at the stupid Arab Sheikh pumping $ 400MM into a falling company.

Last year, His Highness the Sheikh pumped in USD 1.6 billion into Adani. Why do you think he is stupid? Maybe he sees a lot of value in the group?

Regards

Rubbish propaganda.

Adani Enterprises (AEL) on Friday said in an official statement that out of the group’s nine listed companies, eight are audited by one of the big-six auditing firms.

While Adani Ports & SEZ and Adani Transmission are audited by Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Adani Power and Adani Green Energy by SRBC & Co. (EY).

When I'm talking about cracking open the books, it's not just auditing; it's entire financial dealings, etc. My brother works for Deloitte in Chicago and has performed Fortune 500 audits as part of a team, and they are only as good as the data provided. On top of that, the Big four audit failed 30%+ of the time per the regulator body that oversees them in the US.

@PakFactor

Last year, His Highness the Sheikh pumped in USD 1.6 billion into Adani. Why do you think he is stupid? Maybe he sees a lot of value in the group?

Regards

There is a saying, jada ghar dana anda, kamla bi sayana hon da (in the house where wealth flows, even the idiot would be considered smart). They can toss as much money they want if only 1 out of 99 is successful only that success is talked about; everyone would then clap for the idiot.

or have his *** sued in court

LOL. Why ?

The FPO was subscribed a few days AFTER the Hindenburg report was released.

When I'm talking about cracking open the books, it's not just auditing; it's entire financial dealings, etc. My brother works for Deloitte in Chicago and has performed Fortune 500 audits as part of a team, and they are only as good as the data provided. On top of that, the Big four audit failed 30%+ of the time per the regulator body that oversees them in the US.

That is how the system is designed and works.

There is no need for Adani to prove itself extra loyal to the west. The rules that govern western corporates is the same that Adani follows.

Adani is top richmen in the india.. world top 2 richest , and india top richest persons company not in top 10 tax payer , this simply imply Adani group have serious doubious business transactions and have manipulation in their balance sheet

Fn8O9oSaQAAVmo_.jpeg

Adani is top richmen in the india.. world top 2 richest , and india top richest persons company not in top 10 tax payer , this simply imply Adani group have serious doubious business transactions and have manipulation in their balance sheet

View attachment 914611

Tax is paid on INCOME, not on Asset value.

Adani is primarily into asset building and operations.

Back
Top Bottom