What's new

Self Improvement thread

What's up guys, so basically this thread came to mind because I believe that as men (since the majority of forum members are men) we should always be working at self improvement in all fields whether that means physical, emotional, mental, or even in the realm of money
:agree: you got that right son :agree:

1/2 Cup of Tuna
Yuck what the hell is that :sick: I mean how do you measure tuna in a cup?

1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
What size is THAT cup? :p:

If this diet doesn't work I'll send lakh lanat on IK ....
Weird man...Mambi doesnt even like IK

Last edited:
Not just body building, if you want to suggest a book or a movie with a good lesson or even just a good career path. Did you even read my op?
Oh!! Yes. I did. Perhaps the concept of self improvement covers a plenty of things and sadly, body building does not come to my mind at the very first when we talk about "improving" ourselves.
Ok. If I had to suggest a good book worthy of spending time with, I would suggest Amartya Sen's The Idea of Justice. A very insightful work piece and must read for anyone who has interest in political philosophy. It's a mental gym for the mind, I think.

If you need to lose more than 10 pounds repeat, after 3 days you eat whatever you would usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner but you cut out junk food, sugar drinks, and reduce portions.

Good luck.

Not just body building, if you want to suggest a book or a movie with a good lesson or even just a good career path. Did you even read my op? :o:
so i will lose 10 pounds by doing it just for three days?

What size is THAT cup?

We got cups now if you haven't heard.

It says 1 cup.

wahin tou aaj kal wadday wadday cups bhi tou aray hain naa...
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
yeh kya baatein ho rahi hae cup size ko le kar:devil:
paindoos:haha:
bc3eb0b1e7e7d5d25c7c91f4cf0be565.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
can anybody help me with this crazy Women Addiction of mine??

yeah.... bt its too much man!!!

Do you get sexually addicted or emotionally addicted then ?

In case it is emotionally addicted, then the relation is more toward making long term relationship with women which is quite healthy in my opinion..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom