What's new

Self Improvement thread

Do you get sexually addicted or emotionally addicted then ?

In case it is emotionally addicted, then the relation is more toward making long term relationship with women which is quite healthy in my opinion..........
former bt sometimes both!!!
and this is happening with not just one bt many!

former bt sometimes both!!!
and this is happening with not just one bt many!

Naturally, any man like us love women. But if the degree of the feeling is too much it means there is something subconscious there in side our mind that plays. Many men love women actually because they just need worthiness, not necessarily the women herself. The actual need is the strive for worthiness and acceptance.

The cure is to improve our self image and confidence.

Last edited:
Naturally, any man like us love women. But if the degree of the feeling is too much it means there is something subconscious there in side our mind that plays. Many men love women actually because they just need worthiness, not necessarily the women herself. The actual need is the strive for worthiness and acceptance.

The cure is to improve our self image and confidence.
plz speak english!!!! im not a poet!

a101ff7eb6b0b4ffe7c59e5961eeba91.jpg

Imma beat you till the white sauce come out of you. no homo

135d8b33ba3f6703e73adefa08d09971.gif

Oh!! Yes. I did. Perhaps the concept of self improvement covers a plenty of things and sadly, body building does not come to my mind at the very first when we talk about "improving" ourselves.
Ok. If I had to suggest a good book worthy of spending time with, I would suggest Amartya Sen's The Idea of Justice. A very insightful work piece and must read for anyone who has interest in political philosophy. It's a mental gym for the mind, I think.

I will look into it thanks for the suggestion. Anyway my suggestion a good book to read for anybody into politics-

32cc9c21db4f61fb28f3ef3d49cb9838.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom