What's new

Self Improvement thread

@XenoEnsi-14

you should contribute to this thread... it is "improvement suggestions for men" thread started by kingmamba... please do read his superb op... my contributions start here.

@BDforever

i read your greetings to that indonesian lady ( :D ) and thought you could contribute here... do read the intro by the thread-starter, kingmamba, and do give your opinion on these posts of mine about being a gentleman and about flirting...

Self Improvement thread | Page 7

Self Improvement thread | Page 8

Self Improvement thread | Page 9

Almost there but I would want to edit a few points...like
-getting FLIRTY with ladies is a strict NO-NO. Guys look and sound better when they talk sense.
- hygiene...uff most guys lack this. From keeping a clean hair cut (I dont mind spiked up hairs or not...geled or not but it should be well kept) to cutting nails, hygiene is a must.
- habit of using perfumes and deos r good but pls use something which is mild.Recently when a guy entered the elevator, I sneezed atleast twice,thanks to his very strong perfume.
- Shoes....guys who wear ugly shoes are just as ugly. I think one should never try to save money while buying a pair of shoes or sandals in a gal's case. Lol.

So now Commies are gonna give Advise on flirting

If you were a Chinese or Russian commie but you are Indian
Our Commies are useless

well, i am not part of the "communist party of india" factions, but of the transnationalist "world jamahiriya movement", so it works for me... :D

Next week on saturday Im going on a 10 day Vipassana retreat.

Ive recently reached the big 30 and need to defrag and format my mind in order to be ready for the next decade.

I have no Idea how it will go but Im determined to see it through the 10 days without quitting or half arseing it.

Ive recently reached the big 30 and need to defrag and format my mind in order to be ready for the next decade.

I have no Idea how it will go but Im determined to see it through the 10 days without quitting or half arseing it.

sincerely, no one who has ever done yoga has ever benefited because of it... but please do take a holiday in the mountains or a desert, will help. :-)

Are you going to do that in China or in India

Almost there but I would want to edit a few points...like
-getting FLIRTY with ladies is a strict NO-NO. Guys look and sound better when they talk sense.
- hygiene...uff most guys lack this. From keeping a clean hair cut (I dont mind spiked up hairs or not...geled or not but it should be well kept) to cutting nails, hygiene is a must.
- habit of using perfumes and deos r good but pls use something which is mild.Recently when a guy entered the elevator, I sneezed atleast twice,thanks to his very strong perfume.
- Shoes....guys who wear ugly shoes are just as ugly. I think one should never try to save money while buying a pair of shoes or sandals in a gal's case. Lol.
So,teach you giving guidance in my area of expertise?:whistle:

Its actually here in the mountains outside Sydney.

10 days of meditating and sensory deprivation.

Good for you Man

Errrr nooooh :undecided:
@Echo_419 had completely misunderstood my post.
I had said flirting is a strict no-no.( @jamahir you cartoon!! You brought up this discussion :pissed: )
You see teacher would never mislead her students.

Okay then I will refrain from
1 flirting
2 taking advise in flirting from commies

I had said flirting is a strict no-no.( @jamahir you cartoon!! You brought up this discussion :pissed: )

it is a mystery why echo_419 quoted you, though your straightforward reply to him was the thing to do. :tup:

giving guidance in my area of expertise?:whistle:

in that case, go on my friend, post your knowledge here... that is why this thread exists, exchange of tips.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom