What's new

Seema PUBG player who converted to Hindu, do not know Qalma & other basic knowledge of Islam

🤣🤣😂😂 Man what are you talking about,, across South Asia when it comes to looks the more north east you go towards Pakistan the better looking the people get

Indians are obsessed with Pakistani, Kashmiri, Pashtun, Punjabi, sindhi looks

This average women has become a media sensation in India because she looks better then the Indians😂😂

India's obsession with love jihad is because of the number of Hindu women with Muslim lover's

But overall interfaith relationships are very very low,, because of the amount of common hate amongst the communities and because Islam disallows any marriage to a non Muslim especially idolater
The genetic influence of Arab invaders, specifically their Habsi DNA, is often attributed to the attractive appearance of Pakistanis.

There are about 250 million Indian Muslims,, and your claiming a tiny tiny amount in some backwards tribal areas are mixed with other tribals and out of ignorance eat pork,, so what the rest of the 250 million and growing don't

View attachment 938682View attachment 938683View attachment 938684

Second women's can get obsessed

Their is wide scale hatred of Hindus across Pakistan and this woman left her country from some fundamentally kala pajeet with 4 children,, that is crazy stuff
You are using the term "Kala Pajeet" for Sachin Meena, but when comparing him to this individual, is he any less kala pajeet than Sachin Meena?
IMG_4925.jpeg

Last edited:
Pub Ji playa

What can you say ... nikal pari Lottery

Hum bhia kal se Pub Ji khelain gai

She claims she was Muslim and converted to Hindu religion
She does not know Qalma.
She does not know Rakat in Fajir, Zuhr prayer.
She does not know any Surah of Quran

And ??

Have you been to interior Punjab and Sindh ?

This isn't surprising I have seen many who don't know anything and barely just know the qalma especially if they are females and aren't sent to a mosque and get married young

Last edited:
She claims she was Muslim and converted to Hindu religion
She does not know Qalma.
She does not know Rakat in Fajir, Zuhr prayer.
She does not know any Surah of Quran

tbh...I wouldn't be surprised if a Pakistani doesn't know all those details. For example, I'm sure there are secularists or even anti-Islam people among the regional nationalists, including Sindh (where some nationalists even commemorate Raja Dahir).

Keep dreaming boy, Its the exact opposite thousands of indian women are getting daily dose of pakistani dick everyday, Go to Manchester, Leicester and London you will amazed at whats happening their, its just our guys don't marry your gals. These are just the places i have visited and seen with my eyes your women with our men!!!.
these incidents are very rare, I have lived in pakistan its not easey for a young girl to get a passport on her own and hell traveling on her own, even if she is a working, her money would be going to her father or the husband. Legally u need passport and visa, which u can't get without your family knowing it, and illegally you need money which majority don't have and The most important thing pakistani girls are not fools, to go to live in a **** hole like india.
And second the indians are reporting this as some sort of glorious victory, do you really think your media would be sitting silence and not reporting about thousands of pakistani muslim women leaving there home for degenerate hindus, come on dick head use some logic here or else dig up those thousands of women and post information about 'em here.
I think two things helped her to make a decision for leaving Pakistan ,
1. For gaming 5G is available in India
2. Govt of India gives free ration to poor people and there is no shortage of atta .

Pakistan has less poverty but illiteracy is so much????
Two crore pakistani children are out of school , so illiteracy is obvious.

I think two things helped her to make a decision for leaving Pakistan ,
1. For gaming 5G is available in India
2. Govt of India gives free ration to poor people and there is no shortage of atta .

Two crore pakistani children are out of school , so illiteracy is obvious.
My low IQ Gagentic specimen, why isn't that ration helping out India's hungry populace? Why are they eating rats?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/10/15/india-hunger
Lower than Sudan

But I cannot marry a 6 or 9-year-old, and I cannot harm a cow because it nurtures us with milk. That is why Hindus refer to cows as mother.
So you want me to post countless links where minor girls are married to much older men, without consent..... Countless tapes of 1,2,3,4,5 years old girls in India.... And rape of cows by Brahmans and virtually any other Indians????
Remember! You are sitting in a glass house. A very delicate glass house.
Before I said eating dung and drinking cow urine is extremely injurious to mental health.... But now I got that eating rats is even more harmful.
Just stay back in your hole and do not try to be over smart.

I always suspected you eat rats. Thank you for confirming 😁
This will make you sick!!!! A few years back it was the Indian PM asking the poor to eat rats to survive.

tbh...I wouldn't be surprised if a Pakistani doesn't know all those details. For example, I'm sure there are secularists or even anti-Islam people among the regional nationalists, including Sindh (where some nationalists even commemorate Raja Dahir).

It never ceases to amaze me how many praise Raja Dahir, a southern desi sister lover.

Back
Top Bottom