What's new

Seeking war crimes justice, Bangladesh protesters fight 'anti-Islam' label

Last edited by a moderator:
Awami ***** RAW agent what do you expect from her she will do everything to make Indians happy you can see on PDF all Indians hate Jammat and they don't see in there own country RSS killing Muslim and destroying Masjids.... No country want to import hypocritical secularism of Hindus.......

Secularism and Hinduism are two different things.

Thank you.

sorry. what do you mean by communal constitution? Having faith in Allah as one of the four principles ?? If the answer is yes then i am saying it again Majority want it. Go for a poll like Egypt.

Okay as @RiasatKhan mentioned, 'communal' might not be the right word.

What I meant is, if you maintain a state religion, you are being biased towards the majority. Thus you violate the constitution.

If you maintain secularism, you are being fair to everybody.

Now, should it be fairness or the govt or biased mentality of the government?

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand......That's why I said it's cultural......The awards were given by a secular government.But culture of a certain part refrains them from buying a house in a certain city.Do you disagree with my statement about Kolkata being more friendlier towards muslims than mumbai?
More friendlier to Muslims ? Dude do you know about riots in Maharashtra and WB ? It happens in sensitive areas. In WB, Muslims torched 200 Hindu homes and molested Hindu women 21st February, 2013. Do you see any news or hue and cry in Indian media ? Also WB had riots in 2010 too.

BTW RSS headquarter is in Nagpur, Maharashtra. And Dr. Swamy has Son-in-Law who is Muslim. :D

Riots happen. Problem also occurs when in a Secular country, minorities have equal right as majority. Indian Justice system treats all as equal.

More friendlier to Muslims ? Dude do you know about riots in Maharashtra and WB ? It happens in sensitive areas. In WB, Muslims torched 200 Hindu homes and molested Hindu women.

BTW RSS headquarter is in Nagpur, Maharashtra. And Dr. Swamy has Son-in-Law who is Muslim. :D

Riots happen. Problem also occurs when in a Secular country, minorities have equal right as majority. Indian Justice system treats all as equal.

Then explain to me why I can buy a house in Kolkata but not in Mumbai.

More friendlier to Muslims ? Dude do you know about riots in Maharashtra and WB ? It happens in sensitive areas. In WB, Muslims torched 200 Hindu homes and molested Hindu women 21st February, 2013.

modi would have been in jail if your justice system was as fair as you claim.

modi would have been in jail if your justice system was as fair as you claim.
Modi was found not guilt.

BTW a BJP Minister and Bajarang Dal, Hindu extremist organization, leader Babu Bajrangi are in jail till death.

Also convicted by court.

I am not sure...but by looking at these posts from fellow BD posters...I have a question that if you are really want to become a Muslim nation of any form,why do you guys gets separated? I think in this context, i would appriciate Pakistan that in spite of so many difficulties at least they stick to their original stance that they need Pakistan to make a Muslim nation...But from the posts of the BD posters, I am trying to find out why do you sacrifice so much of life to get independence from Pakistan? To be honest, if BD could have been stayed with Pakistan, then at least you could have identified yourself as a true Muslim and also a recognized nuclear power....If you think in this way, creation of BD seems to defeat its very purpose...I may be wrong but please help me to understand it....Forget about India...Assume that India is your enemey...Just based on that assumption, you can explain your rationale about creation of your BD nation....

Every Bangladeshi wants to move forward. Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladesh maintaining all protocols. And we take care of the traitors.

I'm sure we will have a very strong economic and diplomatic ties with Pakistan after these things happen. Seriously, we want that. Now, you may label me by various names. But that won't solve the problem. Believe me, what I've stated, is the only solution.

Now, if our relations don't improve after this, you can then blame us. But I'm sure it will.

If Pakistan govt doesn't apologize you won't move forward?
You are taking care of so called traitors anyways.

Pakistan's formal apology won't change anything. You'll have good Pak-BD relations with BNP in power, and worse with AL in power. Even with apology AL would continue the way it does cause (i) its their survival polity, & (ii) they are Indian stooges.

So if the result of apology & no apology remains ZERO, why apologize?
As Hussain Shaheed Shaurawardi once said (although in a different context) "Zero+Zero is always Zero."

Then explain to me why I can buy a house in Kolkata but not in Mumbai.
Funny you say that Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, etc. have bought house in Mumbai whereas you give exaample of Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi. You have to know that there is politics involved too.

As for Muslims owning house in Mumbai, if you can afford it, you will get it. But there may be problem of you being Bangladeshi.

BTW I ask you one thing, how many Muslims have been killed in Bangladesh by Hindus.

but hindu bangladeshis can?
Not really.

Modi was found not guilt.

BTW a BJP Minister and Bajarang Dal, Hindu extremist organization, leader Babu Bajrangi are in jail till death.

Also convicted by court.

your kangarooo court failed to find the main guy guilty, how convenient!

I am not sure...but by looking at these posts from fellow BD posters...I have a question that if you are really want to become a Muslim nation of any form,why do you guys gets separated? I think in this context, i would appriciate Pakistan that in spite of so many difficulties at least they stick to their original stance that they need Pakistan to make a Muslim nation...But from the posts of the BD posters, I am trying to find out why do you sacrifice so much of life to get independence from Pakistan? To be honest, if BD could have been stayed with Pakistan, then at least you could have identified yourself as a true Muslim and also a recognized nuclear power....If you think in this way, creation of BD seems to defeat its very purpose...I may be wrong but please help me to understand it....Forget about India...Assume that India is your enemey...Just based on that assumption, you can explain your rationale about creation of your BD nation....

If you think that 71 war happened because we changed our mind on being a Muslim nation than I have to say you haven't read much about the context of the war.STATE RELIGION WAS NOT,I REPEAT NOT THE ISSUE.

Back
Top Bottom