What's new

Seeking war crimes justice, Bangladesh protesters fight 'anti-Islam' label

@kobiraaz, what problem do you have with secularism? Do you want the country to turn into Afghanistan? Or do the secular govt forbid people of practicing their own religion? I don't get the point really.

If your so-called GOOD SECULAR GUYS start acting like murderous thugs then they have already turned Bangladesh into Afghanistan, my friend. If people with a so-called good principle use it for evil purposes, should we continue to admire such thugs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Shahbag activists are members of a select group of Islamophobia brigade that got their franchise of spreading hate against Islam from the Zionists in the West and Indian Hindutva nationalists. The root of this Islamophobia Cottage Industry is in the US, but lately it found a willing accomplice among Hindutva Nationalists, who have spawned a Bengali version of this hate brigade. So this group now is a combination of atheists with Muslim family background who are supported by Hindutva nationalists from India and Bangladesh.

But they are a fringe group in Bangladesh, and will never get majority support from 90% Dharma-Viru (devout) Muslims.

So, by your logic, we should not obsess over Godhra because it happened 10 years ago?! Over Babri because it happened 20 years ago?!

Check your brain once. Criminals should not be let go however late it gets. There has to be an obsession to get them punished. It is your lack of obsession that led to your country to where it is now.

How is the matter in Bangladesh all but resolved?! The criminals are giving the same hate speeches. If they are allowed to go loose, it will only encourage such elements.

You are right when you said it is not secularist vs Islamist fight. It was a nationalist vs Islamist fight.
The 'secularist' angle came up only because the Islamists use words like 'secular', 'atheist' and 'fascist' as gaalis for the nationalists.

There is nothing Islamist here. Islam was not a factor in 1971. Only the Indian stooges paint it as an Islamist issue to try and divide Bangladeshi society along religious lines.

You should obsess over Babri and Godhra if the underlying sociological factors are still burning in your society -- which they are.

For Bangladesh, this whole war crimes issue is a manufactured drama by pro-Indian stooges and a trick by BAL to deflect from domestic issues.

There is nothing Islamist here. Islam was not a factor in 1971. Only the Indian stooges paint it as an Islamist issue to try and divide Bangladeshi society along religious lines.

It is Jamat (a pakistani stooge) that is seeking to give an anti-Islam label and Bangladeshis from all walks of life are opposing that.

Read the whole issue again.

It is Jamat (a pakistani stooge) that is seeking to give an anti-Islam label and Bangladeshis from all walks of life are opposing that.

Correction: Jamaat resists foreign (including Indian) meddling in Bangladeshi affairs.

Correction: Jamaat resists foreign (including Indian) meddling in Bangladeshi affairs.

Correction for that correction: Jamat murdered tens of thousands of bengali intellectuals, civilians (both muslim and Hindu) and are against the liberation war which the bengali bangladeshis (again both muslims and hindus) hate it for. Jamat is a pakistani vestige that is stuck in Bangladesh because the Pakistanis refused take in the short dark people after the war even though these people put their life in line for Pakistan.

LOL, Islam khatre mein hain,

The Shahbag protestors are the true face of how moderate Islam and Muslims should be... the blood soaked, minority killers Jamaat is exactly how Islam must not be...

Spot on, mate. But never heard about the others, did hear about Hizbut tahrir though.
@MBI Munshi @idune @T-Rex
Your expertise are needed here, dear sires

Have heard about all the groups but shouldn't RAW be at the top? Most of the other groups actually have no extistence in Bangladesh or are sponsored by RAW. A lot of terrorist operations in Bangladesh are false flags of RAW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignorant Indians with no internal knowledge of Bangladesh spouting their nonsense propaganda. They are just mad that their RAW cannot buy Jamat with their money and neutralize a major part of BNP's street muscle in the process. India is playing with fire, it might end up finishing up AL in the process.

If your so-called GOOD SECULAR GUYS start acting like murderous thugs then they have already turned Bangladesh into Afghanistan, my friend. If people with a so-called good principle use it for evil purposes, should we continue to admire such thugs ?

Those people have protested for 25 days without any violence. Look what Jamat has done before making biased comments.

Ignorant Indians with no internal knowledge of Bangladesh spouting their nonsense propaganda. They are just mad that their RAW cannot buy Jamat with their money and neutralize a major part of BNP's street muscle in the process. India is playing with fire, it might end up finishing up AL in the process.

No, it is you who has no idea on ground reality and making stupid comments. Anti-state forces such as Jamat Shibir will never take control of the country.

And when they fail miserably, your reaction will be nice to see.

Those people have protested for 25 days without any violence. Look what Jamat has done before making biased comments.

No, it is you who has no idea on ground reality and making stupid comments. Anti-state forces such as Jamat Shibir will never take control of the country.

And when they fail miserable, your reaction will be nice to see.

Read this article from Manbzamin. It may open your eyes. :azn:

Daily Manab Zamin | ???? ??? ??????? ???? ???

Please refrain from connecting Jamat with Islam. Despite that, there is severe discrimination going against Jamat which is not right, they are hit against the wall so actions from them are not surprising but still both sides are acting retarded. The ones who protested without violence should have been beaten for blocking a huge road too and moved but the police are sure following awami decisions. Unfair, i must say.

So you want me to read a typical Jamat mouthpiece and change my stance? How pathetic are you?

Much more neutral than Daily star and BDnews i have to say.

Every Bangladeshi wants to move forward. Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladesh maintaining all protocols. And we take care of the traitors.

I don't wanna be RUDE here, but i am sick of this APOLOGIZE drama, PAK had already apologized, so just ZIP it & move on .... by asking again & again indicates you people are still struck in the past & are obsessed with this apology .... so just move on & focus on the issue BD is facing right now.... i wish BD comes out of this ongoing mess :tup:

Back
Top Bottom