What's new

Seeking war crimes justice, Bangladesh protesters fight 'anti-Islam' label

This is not a fight between secularists v/s Islamists.

This is a fight between pro-Indian stooges obsessed with the past v/s progressive Bangladeshis who want to move on into the future.
If we see it from a different angle it can be noticed as a fight between progressive Bangladeshis and pro-pakistani stooges too.

do you understand what secularism is? it mean state will not be concerend with matters of religion and people are fere to choose what they want and call what they want about personal faith.
there is nothing like forced secularism..

i want to be honest here. If Bangladeshis are bengali and not a muslim nation then what is the difference between West Bengal and BD? it creates a deep identity crisis inside me. We got seperated from west Bengal on two nation theory! And from Pakistan on secularism? Wrong. The answer is justice and freedom. Independent Bangladesh will always be a moderate muslim state that provides justice and freedom to all of its citizens irrespective of their religion!

i want to be honest here. If Bangladeshis are bengali and not a muslim nation then what is the difference between West Bengal and BD? it creates a deep identity crisis inside me. We got seperated from west Bengal on two nation theory! And from Pakistan on secularism? Wrong. The answer is justice and freedom. Independent Bangladesh will always be a moderate muslim state that provides justice and freedom to all of its citizens irrespective of their religion!
I don't find any difference just one that in WB and BD, the % of minorities are different. East Pakistan had more commonality with WB than it ever had with West Pakistan. BD should have been a independent nation after 1947.

And what does Muslim state mean ? It seems to be a vague definition. One thing I can see is that state religion is Islam.

i want to be honest here. If Bangladeshis are bengali and not a muslim nation then what is the difference between West Bengal and BD? it creates a deep identity crisis inside me. We were seperated from west Bengal on two nation theory! And from Pakistan on secularism? Wrong. The answer is justice and freedom. Independent Bangladesh will always be a moderate muslim state that provides justice and freedom to all of its citizens irrespective of their religion!

i agree that you were dragged into partition first by the partition of bengal in 1905 and then as part of pakistan. i dont think you guys had much choice then.
i agree that WB has more hindus. however india with 15 % muslim now (8% in '47) has been strictly secularand that has made us stronger and united and nt given rise to identitiy crisis.
BD has 10% hindu population which is a sizable minority and this calls (in my opinion) for secularism . i think honeslty that BD is far etter than Pak in this. but by becomeing islmic you run a gerater risk of beoming radical like pak and ultimately collapsing. Also the same case will happen in india if she declare herslf as hindu.
So i believe BD can be secular and take its own place in the world with a separate identity from india.

Constitution of Bangladesh prevents the state from being communal. The state has to be neutral or else it cannot preserve the right of each and every person alike. I think @RiasatKhan might differ with me here. What's your opinion mate?

Also, @kobiraaz, what do think about what I've stated?

sorry. what do you mean by communal constitution? Having faith in Allah as one of the four principles ?? If the answer is yes then i am saying it again Majority want it. Go for a poll like Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coming from a genuine fascist like you, the term 'neutral' has the worst connotation. So spare us the pain of hearing about neutrality from a rabid fascist like you.

You just think I'm your enemy. I am not. Secularism is not lack of faith.

Thank you.

Constitution of Bangladesh prevents the state from being communal. The state has to be neutral or else it cannot preserve the right of each and every person alike. I think @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144014" target="_blank">RiasatKhan</a></u> might differ with me here. What's your opinion mate?

Also, @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=33623" target="_blank">kobiraaz</a></u>, what do think about what I've stated?

I don't think 'communal' will be the right word to be used here.It kinda refers to different ethnicity.Bangladesh is almost a unicommunal society.But the constitution states that it is a Muslim(not Islamic) country due to majority of its population being adherents being follower of Islam.But it does guarantee(not that its doing a good job in keeping it) the right of all religious minorities to safely practice their faith.
Secularism is not a very well established term.The Soviets were secular and killed Russian Orthodox Christians and Muslims for being religious.USA is secular and I can practice my faith without any intervention from the government level.France is a secular country but England is constitutionaly Christian,its far easier for a Muslim to live in England than it is to live in France.So there is no fixed guideline to become a secular country.It all depends on the culture.India is secular.But from what I understand due to its multicultural society it is more secular in certain parts than it is in others.Kolkata is probably more muslim-friendly than Mumbai.Here's a video:

This is not a fight between secularists v/s Islamists.

This is a fight between pro-Indian stooges obsessed with the past v/s progressive Bangladeshis who want to move on into the future.

Every Bangladeshi wants to move forward. Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladesh maintaining all protocols. And we take care of the traitors.

I'm sure we will have a very strong economic and diplomatic ties with Pakistan after these things happen. Seriously, we want that. Now, you may label me by various names. But that won't solve the problem. Believe me, what I've stated, is the only solution.

Now, if our relations don't improve after this, you can then blame us. But I'm sure it will.

If we see it from a different angle it can be noticed as a fight between progressive Bangladeshis and pro-pakistani stooges too.

Not at all. Let's look at the two options:

Past obsession:
benefits India,
keeps anti-Pak feeling alive
harms Bangladeshi society by dividing it

Future view:
neutral for India/Pak,
benefits Bangladesh to focus energy on planning for future

I don't think 'communal' will be the right word to be used here.It kinda refers to different ethnicity.Bangladesh is almost a unicommunal society.But the constitution states that it is a Muslim(not Islamic) country due to majority of its population being adherents being follower of Islam.But it does guarantee(not that its doing a good job in keeping it) the right of all religious minorities to safely practice their faith.
Secularism is not a very well established term.The Soviets were secular and killed Russian Orthodox Christians and Muslims for being religious.USA is secular and I can practice my faith without any intervention from the government level.France is a secular country but England is constitutionaly Christian,its far easier for a Muslim to live in England than it is to live in France.So there is no fixed guideline to become a secular country.It all depends on the culture.India is secular.But from what I understand due to its multicultural society it is more secular in certain parts than it is in others.Kolkata is probably more muslim-friendly than Mumbai.Here's a video:

I want my country to be secular in such a way where each and everyone can practice his/her faith without any intervention and where noone's belief is attacked.

Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladesh

Pak has already apologized. This drama is being kept alive by Indian stooges so that Pak-Bangla relations remain hostage to the past.

Not at all. Let's look at the two options:

Past obsession:
benefits India,
keeps anti-Pak feeling alive
harms Bangladeshi society by dividing it

Future view:
neutral for India/Pak,
benefits Bangladesh to focus energy on planning for future

I agree with you. Issue a formal apology to us and don't intervene when we bring the self-proclaimed rezakars under the law; and we will leave the past behind.

Thank you.

Pak has already apologized. This drama is being kept alive by Indian stooges so that Pak-Bangla relations remain hostage to the past.

Pakistan government should formally apologize to Bangladesh maintaining all protocols.

Please look again at what I've wrote.

Thank you.

Awami ***** RAW agent what do you expect from her she will do everything to make Indians happy you can see on PDF all Indians hate Jammat and they don't see in there own country RSS killing Muslim and destroying Masjids.... No country want to import hypocritical secularism of Hindus.......

Back
Top Bottom