What's new

Seeing Pakistan without old, hostile baggage

All on indian soil.Talk To me when they cross over to Pakistan side to harm civilians who are not at all interested in India.Then those people in pakistan will have the same reaction as the ones in india.Till then obvioulsly indians will be treated with less hostility in pakistan than pakistanis in india.

.Is it so hard for you tho understand that these reactions in inda are a result of pakisan pursuing "1000 cuts" policy against indians,who want nothing from pakistan but it wont leave them alone.

Have you forgotten how the jinnah mausoleum was washed after atal bihari vajpayi visited it.Do i set the standards for pakistni hospaitality by those actions?Being disingenuous is not appreciated .

So your telling me that Kay to kill pakistanis on indian soil? As for hospitality I don't need to prove anything. You can ask indians or any other nationals who visited ! Or check out articles n blogs about it.

As for thousand cuts etc. Mukti bhaini , ltte n supporting bla etc is enough for you to shut up.

I may confess, that in Delhi, whenever I encountered a Pakistani national at a marketplace, I used to look at him a terrorist or a spy or as someone representing India's biggest enemy. But be it Lahore or Islamabad, the common man there does not look upon Indians as an enemy, or even a rival.Their hospitality for an Indian guest is beyond comparison. The aam aadmi in Pakistan has a beautiful heart.
Well this is not just indian perspective. its world around due to terrorists of pakistani origin being involved in almost every other terror incident around the world....so precaution is always better than cure....

How do we know that? After all, if they all can claim that we are all terrorists.. how can we ignore that they might not all be bloodthirsty savages out for our blood? If you see their online comments, 90% of them are like that.. and if that can be taken as representation of their population(just like they accept what their media shows them) , why should we not assume the same?

How does any of us really know anything?We try to find out.Only the delusional assume anything the want to.Puts them in a comfy space and satisfies there egos.

Is it so hard to understand why a common indian might view a pakistani with suspicion?
Every aam adami wants thae same thing evrywehre.A goodlife for his family and the wellbeing of his friends.Now some lunatics from a particular country repeatedly come and blow up his friends and family.What is he supposed to do?Shower people from that country with love and affection?

You trying to portray indians as the torchbearers of hate campaign is utterly ridiculous and disingenuous.

How does any of us really know anything?We try to find out.Only the delusional assume anything the want to.Puts them in a comfy space and satisfies there egos.

Is it so hard to understand why a common indian might view a pakistani with suspicion?
Every aam adami wants thae same thing evrywehre.A goodlife for his family and the wellbeing of his friends.Now some lunatics from a particular country repeatedly come and blow up his friends and family.What is he supposed to do?Shower people from that country with love and affection?

You trying to portray indians as the torchbearers of hate campaign is utterly ridiculous and disingenuous.

But this is exactly what you Indians show us as, whys should we not return it with the same coin?

damn.. this is not going anywhere!!
The day you actually understand that is the day every Indian and Pakistani will kiss my feet.

But this is exactly what you Indians show us as, whys should we not return it with the same coin?

The day you actually understand that is the day every Indian and Pakistani will kiss my feet.

By all means please do ,if not doing so already.But then dont claim to have hearts larger than the the freakin himalayas.
Hate begets hate.Now which came first,the chicken or the egg?That depends upon which side of the border you find yourselves in.

I find it a bit funny that for a person who has it all figured out your stand is no different than a 15 year old internet warrior.
Goodluck with indians or Pakistanis understanding ur revoultionary POV.
Meanwhile buy a chihuahua.They pretty much cant lick nything except your feet.

i have seen the video and i can clearly identify man in black mask showing use of weapon is don't even have a beard and also look like a Indian agent
may be Indian propaganda

Look carefully there is orange thread on right hand and a tikka on his forhead too.

Than why do you deploy 80% of your military against Pakistan? All your strike corps are Pakistan specific.

Kindly check your facts. Yes we have heavy presence of armed forces on western front, because we have neighbor who is more than willing to make things like Kargil and we have to teach them lessons.

Denial is cheap.
Yes, thats what we have been telling to Pakistan, look inside and get out of denial mode, there is nothing like non state actors.

Oscar,
Surprisingly, they are addicted to our Food stuff in real life, from Shan masala to Rooh Afza, Hamdard Safi pretty common in South India (LOL)......our TV Dramas.....isn't it their own TV channel broadcasting Pakistani stuff there? Or our music. Or our clothes.

Kindly check your facts
In 1906, Hakim Abdul Majeed, a physician of Unani herbal medicine, founded his clinic in Old Delhi, the following year, he launched Rooh Afza, from an establishment at Lal Kuan in Old Delhi. Following the partition of India in 1947, while the elder son stayed, the younger son migrated to Pakistan and started a separate Hamdard from two rooms in Karachi.

Sadly Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed (d.1922) did not live long enough to see the flowering of his dream into the multidimensional and internationally known organization that it was to become in the competent hands of his illustrious son- Hakeem Abdul Hameed. Hakim Abdul Hameed gave a new life to Unani at a time when it had stagnated beyond belief. Among his multifold contributions to the field of Unani medicine he is also credited with preparing a definitive edition of Ibn Sina’s al-Qanum fi ’ l-tibb and translating it into English. This work progressed under his supervision for 40 years. For his contribution, he won international recognition and was honoured with Padma Shri & Padma Bhushan by the Government of India.

With three manufacturing units located in India at Manesar (Haryana), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) and Okhla (Delhi); Hamdard has one of the largest Unani GMP certified and ISO 9001 facilities in the world. Hamdard markets its products across India with a 300 strong sales team and a network that covers over 500,000 outlets.

hamdard.jpg

Hamdard is more Indian than being Pakistani.

There is only one Pakistani Channel called Zindagi, which is also owned by Zee Group (Indians), and reason its shown in India is Zee already has content and rights, why not sell it in India and earn extra. How many Indian channels and movies does run across in Paksitan, a thought over it would be interesting.

And believe me, i have never heard a dish named after pakistan, even during my long stay in Kahsmir valley.
There is Kashmiri pulao, but no pakistani puloa or biryani or chicken or roti or xyz. :(

Hence request you to kindly come out of false notion and wrong facts..

Several Pakistanis receive treatment in Indian Hospitals

Secondly a few Pakistanis also work in our films

What about that

what about a Pakistani PHD student was attempted to kill in south india by Hindu students?
you must admit it that india media and movies helping india to be obsessed.
where in Pakistan we hardly think about india even in news.

Haha, that escalated proportionally.....but that is because their only source of information is their media. When they see the reality, (unlike most of the Indian adolescents on this forum) they are pleasantly surprised.

Also....it is 'Jinne Lahore nai TAKYA, oh Jamiya nahi'

And their media, cheaper.

Every Indian who has been to Pakistan in real life and written about it, said the same thing. There are tons of stories on this very forum. But you must troll. That's national duty, right?

And I didnt say that Pakistanis hate us generally.We also dont need to hate anyone.There are several Indians in this nation including me that didnt even see Pakistan in real life.Why should we hate a nation or it citizen unnecessarily ?
But we also dont have that age old sympathy now in this nation .Or more like a concession that showed by Indian leaders and a good number of Indians including MMS and Vajpayee.

We ,new gen Indians also dont have that age old colnial baggage.

Seeing Pakistan without old, hostile baggage
Tuesday, 5 May 2015 - 5:00am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: dna | From the print edition

Born and brought up in a family which faced the wrath of Partition, leaving behind everything to save their lives, it was a pleasant surprise to visit the territory which would have been my homeland if India had not been divided in 1947.
Born and brought up in a family which faced the wrath of Partition, leaving behind everything to save their lives, it was a pleasant surprise to visit the territory which would have been my homeland if India had not been divided in 1947.

I was born into a family which had migrated from Rawalpindi. My forefathers had to abandon all their possessions to make a fresh start. I have grown up viewing Pakistan with a sense of mistrust, responsible for all the tribulations we faced. But the perception, built in my mind over the years, got knocked down during my 10-day trip to Pakistan that took me to Hindu and Sikh holy places. Also to Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Attock region, the last frontier of Punjab on the banks of Indus river. Trust me, I didn’t see a trace to let me believe that Pakistan is a failed State or it is about to crumble economically.

In fact, Partition is not just an Indian story. There are Muslims across the border who, too, have their homelands on our side and yearn to see it at least once. I meet Jawed Ali and his friends at a restaurant in Jinnah Market in Islamabad. Excitedly, he came up to my table. “Are you from India?” The next thing he tells me, “My mother was from Hyderabad and father from Meerut. They will be very happy to see you.” Apparently Hindus at a market in Islamabad are a rare sight.

The next day, I am having aloo paratha with at his house, with parents, wife and a six-year-old daughter. His parents are overwhelmed to see me. “We used to live in the Laad Bazaar Road near Charminar,” recollects Ali’s mother. Ali’s family breaks my preconceptions. We discuss India-Pakistan relations and the visit of the Chinese Premier to Pakistan over parathas. In Ali’s house, men and women eat together at the same table. In fact, there is more to Pakistan than the ferocious faces of Hafiz Saeed or Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi.

Both Lahore and Islamabad are cities bubbling with life. Dazzling Pakistani women drive cars, go to coffee shops, meet for kitty parties at restaurants and enjoy family outings for dinner. Women in Lahore have a better fashion sense than their counterparts in Delhi. They speak fluent English, spend a lot more money on clothes. And when it comes to speaking Punjabi, they do it better than us.

But we are way behind them when it comes to treating neighbours. I confronted many instances when strangers came out to help, whether at a marketplace or in a restaurant, as soon as they knew we were Indian. At a restaurant in Lahore, a family occupying a nearby table realised we were making lots of noise and so we must be Indians. The lady walked up to us, enquired and after we were finished insisted on paying for us. With great difficulty we convinced her to allow us to pay for ourselves.Then her husband insisted that we take their vehicle along, with driver, for sightseeing. We were overwhelmed.

I may confess, that in Delhi, whenever I encountered a Pakistani national at a marketplace, I used to look at him a terrorist or a spy or as someone representing India's biggest enemy. But be it Lahore or Islamabad, the common man there does not look upon Indians as an enemy, or even a rival.Their hospitality for an Indian guest is beyond comparison. The aam aadmi in Pakistan has a beautiful heart.

Just like I craved to see my ancestral place in Pakistan, but failed to gather the courage all these years, many in Pakistan too have some bond with India and want to travel to this side. But strained India-Pakistan relations prove a dampener. People from both sides crave to discover each other. They say, "Jis Lahore dekhiya nahi, O Jamiya he hain." (You are not born, if you have not seen Lahore). It is true not just for Lahore, but for every bit of Pakistan that I saw. I am reborn in the true sense and I want every Indian to take rebirth and see Pakistan without historical and hostile baggage.

Seeing Pakistan without old, hostile baggage | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Dear Author of Daily presstitutes and analysis . Thanks for your article which really changed our mindsets. Looks like Pakistan is already overtaken India economically and in civil liberties. My kind request do you is yo please visit LoC region . So lovely reception you will get for sure . If you are very lucky
Pak crosses LoC, beheads one jawan, slits another’s throat .

And the way you described about how "INFACT" every things are better than Delhi even they speak better language even they dress better than Indians even they enjoy better than Indians even the girls have more freedom better than Indians . Better better better better . Things can't get better than this . ?

You Better get the tittle BRAND AMBASSADOR OF PRESSTITUTION . You are kind of guy who pride how developed Pakistan is even though whole world knows the truth. And you are kind of guy who don't see any development in India other than Broken Toilets and crimes even if you travel inside Mangalya Mars rover . Wonder how you are the only person who can see these so larger than life and better than Indian things in Pakistan which Pakistanis are praying to see one day . The country is in deep mess and so fighting terrorism , a poor vegetable vendors are blasted into pieces for no reasons. Gang wars , military coups , political wars , religious intolerance with in their community . Lol you at least have a freedom to be alive through out you life time and earn or whatever . This is not the case for many especially our neighborhood where side bombers roams free and world's most wanted terrorist groups get to gether and party hard ...

Congratulations for returning back to India alive . Wonder who where these fellow you meet in Pakistan who don't ask for money , who give their house to stay , eat sleep , who allows unknown fellow that too Indian in Pakistan to have freedom to use their car for site seeing ... Lol :D

Last edited:
On the one hand, such incredible stories providing sky-high praise for Pakistan, and on the other, the behavior of actual Pakistanis on this forum:undecided:

You might wana look at the comment section of the website where the article was posted before saying that.

This has been the story given by Indian visitors to Pakistan time and again. And it is entirely true.

Pakistanis have been nothing but amazingly heart warming to almost all Indians visiting Pakistan, but Pakistanis in India are almost always looked at with derision and hate by most Indians.

The younger generation of Indians have no feeling other than apathy and/or hate for Pakistan whereas the older generation of Indians (who are fading from society and also political influence) still had warm feelings for Pakistan.

I really do wonder why this gap.

@Oscar , you did mention this once before. I do agree now.

The younger Indians have this haughty superiority complex which makes them look down upon Pakistan like it's a 'failed terrorist' state. Indian media is partly to blame which makes them think that India is achieving feats which are out of this world and Pakistan is already in the stone age. They are living in this bubble and it will hurt them more than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom