What's new

See how Pakistanis beat up each other for who created Pakistan !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis in London give those of us living elsewhere, a bad name.

Acha!! I never watched such a news covering Zulfiqar Mirza abusing Mahajir community or using offensive words for Mahajir community.. Once he crossed his limits but he apologized very next day, he speaks against Altaf Hussain and not against Mahajir community. Moreover he has been expelled from PPP for the reason of his moronic behavior.

I saw that clip on Youtube. He was abusing MQM but he abused MQM by abusing whole Muhajir community.

Pakistani's have also been questioning the existence of Pakistan as well with it's current state and the fanaticism it has breed.

I saw that clip on Youtube. He was abusing MQM but he abused MQM by abusing whole Muhajir community.

The best party in Pakistan is definately MQM and altaf hussain

Trust me, i've heard him, i'm 100% agree with him.... And i'm indian BJP

i explained what i understood form the video . If you want to add , subtract or give a different view then please go ahead .

With just one video you are able to analyse the whole situation!! The way you explained your understanding is simply commendable.Visit National Political Issues section of this forum you'll get the proper info on that.

The best party in Pakistan is definately MQM and altaf hussain

Trust me, i've heard him, i'm 100% agree with him.... And i'm indian BJP

You must be joking, see i never stick my nose in indian internal politics (and neither do most Pakistanis), and i would advise you indians to do the same, stay away from our internal matters.

Thats an unique logic, abusing MQM is abusing Mahajir community!! More than half of Pakistan abuses PPP now does that mean they are abusing Sindhis?

You must be joking, see i never stick my nose in indian internal politics (and neither do most Pakistanis), and i would advise you indians to do the same, stay away from our internal matters.

No, why ?
I'm interested on pakistani politics, especially in Karachi

Mustafa kamal had made en excellent work there , and i'm agree with the ideas of altaf hussain....

This is Zulfiqar Mirza a Sindhi politician who came into limelight when he abused and used offensive words for Muhajirs community openly on a TV interview.

Stop making yourself look like a fool, he never abused Muhajirs, he exposed the hypocrite traitor Altaf Hussain, so stop twisting the facts to meet your own agenda.

Thats an unique logic, abusing MQM is abusing Mahajir community!! More than half of Pakistan abuses PPP now does that mean they are abusing Sindhis?

You better see what he actually said instead of argument with me. His words were indeed highly offensive and it was taken as an insult for Muhajirs by civil societies and media in Pakistan.

No, why ?
I'm interested on pakistani politics, especially in Karachi

Mustafa kamal had made en excellent work there , and i'm agree with the ideas of altaf hussain....

As i said mr indian nationalist, keep your ****** nose out of our politics, especially since you don't know what you're talking about , Altaf is a murderer of innocent people and you're either supporting him because you sympathize with his thuggish politics and the fact that he said "Pakistan shouldn't have existed".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom