What's new

See how Pakistanis beat up each other for who created Pakistan !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah created Pakistan.

This Sindhi vs Mohajir fight is stupid.

Enjoy your deserts and beaches in Sindh and stop fighting like animals :cheers:

Yes but when will we ever learn ?

We have learnt. We just do little to rid of the people that cause these troubles, which explains the history of our corrupt leaders who we knew will loot Pakistan when they can, yet get magically elected thru paid votes, bribes etc.

I can assure you, the thugs around the speaker are hired or people and fanboys that love to cause trouble any possible moment they get.

Yes but when will we ever learn ?

I never been to Sindh but if racism is that bad there then maybe educate people from schools to workplace. Teach them about the importance of Muslim brotherhood and Pakistaniant.

by the by who created pakistan?

Yaa true its non of my concern....
i just wanted to know....

by the by who created pakistan?

All Pakistanis with the help of Allah (swt).

People of Punjab, People of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, People of Sindh, People of Bengal, and People of Balochistan all decided in a referendum to be part of Pakistan. People of Kashmir were never given a referendum thats why its a disputed territory.

And the Muslim League (which was composed of all ethnic groups/races of the subcontinent) was the main reason we have a Pakistan.

All Pakistanis with the help of Allah (swt).

People of Punjab, People of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, People of Sindh, People of Bengal, and People of Balochistan all decided in a referendum to be part of Pakistan. People of Kashmir were never given a referendum thats why its a disputed territory.

And the Muslim League (which was composed of all ethnic groups/races of the subcontinent) was the main reason we have a Pakistan.

Ok.. but why was the guy in the video fighting?

Muhammad Ali Jinnah, though born in Karachi was a Gujarati from Kathiawar region & not a Sindhi as mentioned by the Gentleman in the video.

This thread with a video at least 2 months old has been created to troll.

Thread closed. And many on their way out of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom