What's new

See how disturbed our father of BOMB; AQ Khan is

AQ Khan played his Part in the program just like Munir Ahmed Khan, Abdus Salam, Sumer Mubarik Mand and many unnamed heroes who choose to remain hidden.

Project 706 did not depend on one man for its success it depended on hundreds of engineers, Physicists and a network of Smugglers spread from Gulf to Europe that helped bring the necessary Equipment and expertise.

Some of these heroes are still serving time in west for this. Therefore I consider glorification of One man an insult to their struggle and sacrifice.

The Nuclear Proliferation was done at the behest of state any one who blames just him needs a reality check. He was Sacrificed by Mush for the greater good.

I am angry as ****. Blood boils. Man, it hurts :(

Iranians are solely responsible for this....We helped them in nuke tech and MADARCHODS disclosed it in front of whole world DELIBERATELY, forcing Pakistanis to make their hero, a scapegoat rather than taking responsibility as as whole country/nation.

Iranians are bloody ras**ls and they absolutely deserved thoroughly what they are going through now.

Hey, AQ Khan.......Pakistanis will always love you. Yes, we love you and you love us and you know it. :pakistan: Your commitment for Pakistan's nuclear cause will always admire us. You have done your job. Make peace with your heart and forget about all nasty stuff of the past.

Pakistanis, 100 years later, will still be speaking about you and not so much about your enemies within the country or outside ones.

Long Live Khan, Long Live Pakistan.

Down with Iranians. Helping Iran in any capacity is last thing any Pakistanis will ever imagine. They are CURSED. Better to leave them alone with their enemies.
He has also caused us a lot of harm to your country and make you a laughing stock and irresponsible nation.
Thank you for making bomb but his sins are far bigger and totally amounts to betrayal of national interest and is eligible for article 6.
He is fine.. He is rich man.. He is not dependant on anyone . What more do you want . Besides he is old. What exactly does he want besides living a good retirement life. So why these videos here and there .

What gives the countries that wield it, the right to have it while others don't?

Are Americans lives somehow superior to Syrians or Iraqis or Turkish or Iranis?

What's even ridiculous is these Nuke wielding countries are invading countries that don't have it and abuse it and UN watches it and approves of it.

I have seen what the world is like when few countries have it, i am sure the world where everyone has it is far better. The nuke wielding countries aren't attacking each other, if the whole world had it, there would have been world peace. So many countries would be standing today if they had nukes. America would have never invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria if they had nukes.

Terrorist states right now have atom bombs and they're terrorising the world. Victims should be armed and potential victims should be armed too.

By the way, if you love Turkiye, you should be wishing for an armed Turkiye.
Middle east cannot be trusted with nukes. Thank God Iran was not successful in acquiring nukes otherwise we would be in more threat from those nukes than US or Israel.

And if AQ Khan actually proliferated nuke tech then he is indeed a traitor but I highly doubt he did this and the actual story maybe quite different.

He has also caused us a lot of harm to your country and make you a laughing stock and irresponsible nation.
Thank you for making bomb but his sins are far bigger and totally amounts to betrayal of national interest and is eligible for article 6.
He is fine.. He is rich man.. He is not dependant on anyone . What more do you want . Besides he is old. What exactly does he want besides living a good retirement life. So why these videos here and there .

Hi,

You hit the nail on the head---. He had it all---money---fame---recognition---but in his arrogance---he could not take that slap on the wrist---.

It hurt his ballooned up ego---.

Shove your feelings of superiority up where there's darkness and realise you will never be treated as an equal by Muricans no matter how much you suck up. Then you will stop doing stoopid interpretations of simple messages.

Cheerios

Hi,

Some muricans don't treat other muricans as equal---some muricans treat other muricans as equal---.

Just like in pakistan---the racist pushtoons may look down at urdu speaking muhajirs and at the balochis---and punjabis have their own virtuous racism as well---and the muhajirs may think that they are culturally superior than a male buffalo or a dry fruit with a hard shell on it---hehehehehe---. This thing is everywhere---.

But overall muricans are less racist than the pakistanis---.

But that was not the discussion---it was about Dr A Q---. Do you further want to discuss his devious schemes to propel his personal agenda or are we done with it---.

Last edited:
Hi,

I wore the soles of my shoes walking walking on 6th street in the early 70's if you know what I mean---hehehehehe

Hi,

You hit the nail on the head---. He had it all---money---fame---recognition---but in his arrogance---he could not take that slap on the wrist---.

It hurt his ballooned up ego---.

Hi,

Some muricans don't treat other muricans as equal---some muricans treat other muricans as equal---.

Just like in pakistan---the racist pushtoons may look down at urdu speaking muhajirs and at the balochis---and punjabis have their own virtuous racism as well---and the muhajirs may think that they are culturally superior than a male buffalo or a dry fruit with a hard shell on it---hehehehehe---. This thing is everywhere---.

But overall muricans are less racist than the pakistanis---.

But that was not the discussion---it was about Dr A Q---. Do you further want to discuss his devious schemes to propel his personal agenda or are we done with it---.
You would need something even better while walking in Karachi :-)

You would need something even better while walking in Karachi :-)

You would not know what was on 6th street---.

Why on earth did Iran reveal to the world that Pakistan helped it acquire nuclear technology?

Hi,

Sold us out to get more benefits from the deal that they were making---.

I don't know what's with this newfound love and obsession with Musharaff and making him a hero.

When he was ousted, the whole country cheered. He was ousted with a disgrace and shame. He was known as an American puppet, there's video proofs of him being a puppet.

His party doesn't get any craps from Pakistanis.

As a Pashtun, i loathe Musharaff. I have lived through hell in KPK due to this man.

Pashtun blood was shed like water for Americans and spineless, cowards, American worshippers are now making him a hero.

@Major Sam Please negative rep this post too. See how much i care. Snowflakes like you will never understand what war on terror really was and the fear and suffering we went through living in an atom bomb equipped country, our own army bombing the crap out of us.

Even army personnel hated this traitor. He made a bridge between army and civilians. I studied in APS all my life, the army soldiers were our friends, we used to laugh and chit-chat, play. After this traitor started war on terror, we became terrorists to army and the gap increased.

How dare anyone make him a hero.

I agree here with you.

Musharraf is no hero of Pakistan, but the biggest traitor we have ever had. He hurt Pakistan and its reputation so much that even now we are not able to recover from that.

Conniving Americans, Indians, and Iranians used his backstabbing and selling out of Afghan Taliban (i.e. Afghans as a whole) to convince Afghans that Pakistan was the sole party responsible for all their misfortunes, even though that was not the case. The played a double game and Pakistan got hurt from both sides, Americans/Indian/Iran said publicly that we were terrorist supporters, while they said through their proxies in Afghanistan that we were agents and cooperators of occupiers of Muslims' lands.

This how they managed to form TTP/PTM, resurrect BLA, give impetus to liberal Pakistanis, and breed resentment among Pakistani ethnic groups themselves.

Musharraf only exasperated those ethnic tensions with his support of MQM and his demonization of Pukhtoons (along with demonization of religious students, also mostly Pukhtoons) and his negative heavy-handed actions in KPK against journalists and politicians who disagreed with him.

About his Enlightened Moderation bakwas, I can go on forever. He deeply hurt the sentiments of Pakistanis and did not represent us. He was ousted for this reason. Even today we are suffering due to his crippling and de-centralization of religious institutions, his heterodoxical religious ideas bred anti-Pakistanism even in Pakistan and caused the rise of radical groups, Pakistan is no longer viewed as a safe place to learn Islam (where before we hosted Islamic students from all over the world and had great influence over Muslim countries,) and the class of liberal elite which worships America/West and was nurtured, trained, uplifted during his tenure, still controls our media, politics, and educational institutions.

India has directly taken advantage of our weakness to find solid ground in Muslim countries and co-opted our former allies like KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Iran.

And still Musharraf keeps making television appearances on Indian media criticizing Pakistan, our religious laws, and our fixed Afghan policy.

There is even a recent video of him drunk begging Americans to give him another chance to rule Pakistan. To which an answer comes, you're time is up.

This is no way for the former COAS, and President of Pakistan to act. How embarrassing for us.

I agree here with you.

Musharraf is no hero of Pakistan, but the biggest traitor we have ever had. He hurt Pakistan and its reputation so much that even now we are not able to recover from that.

Conniving Americans, Indians, and Iranians used his backstabbing and selling out of Afghan Taliban (i.e. Afghans as a whole) to convince Afghans that Pakistan was the sole party responsible for all their misfortunes, even though that was not the case. The played a double game and Pakistan got hurt from both sides, Americans/Indian/Iran said publicly that we were terrorist supporters, while they said through their proxies in Afghanistan that we were agents and cooperators of occupiers of Muslims' lands.

This how they managed to form TTP/PTM, resurrect BLA, give impetus to liberal Pakistanis, and breed resentment among Pakistani ethnic groups themselves.

Musharraf only exasperated those ethnic tensions with his support of MQM and his demonization of Pukhtoons (along with demonization of religious students, also mostly Pukhtoons) and his negative heavy-handed actions in KPK against journalists and politicians who disagreed with him.

About his Enlightened Moderation bakwas, I can go on forever. He deeply hurt the sentiments of Pakistanis and did not represent us. He was ousted for this reason. Even today we are suffering due to his crippling and de-centralization of religious institutions, his heterodoxical religious ideas bred anti-Pakistanism even in Pakistan and caused the rise of radical groups, Pakistan is no longer viewed as a safe place to learn Islam (where before we hosted Islamic students from all over the world and had great influence over Muslim countries,) and the class of liberal elite which worships America/West and was nurtured, trained, uplifted during his tenure, still controls our media, politics, and educational institutions.

India has directly taken advantage of our weakness to find solid ground in Muslim countries and co-opted our former allies like KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Iran.

And still Musharraf keeps making television appearances on Indian media criticizing Pakistan, our religious laws, and our fixed Afghan policy.

There is even a recent video of him drunk begging Americans to give him another chance to rule Pakistan. To which an answer comes, you're time is up.

This is no way for the former COAS, and President of Pakistan to act. How embarrassing for us.
Show me one video in which he criticized Pak on indian media

Why on earth did Iran reveal to the world that Pakistan helped it acquire nuclear technology?

They are not like us, they do not believe in Pan-Islamic ideals that all Muslims must stand together. Unfortunately, it is a historical reality that Iran/Persia have done this not once, but many times.

Not just with our ancestors, the Mughals.

Ask the Turks and Afghans too.

They are not like us, they do not believe in Pan-Islamic ideals that all Muslims must stand together. Unfortunately, it is a historical reality that Iran/Persia have done this not once, but many times.

Not just with our ancestors, the Mughals.

Ask the Turks and Afghans too.

The Turks are the Sunni version of the Iranians they are identical in thinking they just have varying degree of interests and alliances that seperate themselves away otherwise they are just as hegemonic and greedy for regional dominance they only use slogans to get gullible Muslims on their sides however we need a Turko-Persian world that is the center of Islamic Civ. as they are both rich cultures and societies but make no mistake they are hyper nationalistic to the core and only care about their own interests gullible Pakistanis have failed to uphold ther own identity as nation because our own Government does not see fit they only view this nation as a rentier state hence Pakistanis need to look for symbols abroad which is tragic @Mangus Ortus Novem

I agree here with you.

Mushy and his rent a general gang is sploch we may never fully recover from hence why I support the death penalty for these traitors

Lets leave the early 2000s behind it was crappy time Bush and the American uni-polar world was hell bent on blowing up DPRK,Iran and perhaps Pakistan later on they got Iraq and Afghanistan thankfully the 2010s tho pretty crappy decade had some geo-political shifts that could benefit us in the long run

The Turks are the Sunni version of the Iranians they are identical in thinking they just have varying degree of interests and alliances that seperate themselves away otherwise they are just as hegemonic and greedy for regional dominance they only use slogans to get gullible Muslims on their sides however we need a Turko-Persian world that is the center of Islamic Civ. as they are both rich cultures and societies but make no mistake they are hyper nationalistic to the core and only care about their own interests gullible Pakistanis have failed to uphold ther own identity as nation because our own Government does not see fit they only view this nation as a rentier state hence Pakistanis need to look for symbols abroad which is tragic @Mangus Ortus Novem

Mushy and his rent a general gang is sploch we may never fully recover from hence why I support the death penalty for these traitors

Lets leave the early 2000s behind it was crappy time Bush and the American uni-polar world was hell bent on blowing up DPRK,Iran and perhaps Pakistan later on they got Iraq and Afghanistan thankfully the 2010s tho pretty crappy decade had some geo-political shifts that could benefit us in the long run

My dear YoungPak,

Don't worry... when there is a Giant Hole in Our Souls... we shall always be running around saving someone else's world.

Did you actually realy the piece in Hybridwar... I mean realy read it?

We are getting there slow... stupidly slow process of becoming FreePakistan... but we are moving towards that end...

We need to take Strategic Decisions which are Transformative and solely in OurInterests...

Think again the Thesis of Game of Chicken what is said and what is not said...
Understand.. the unapparent.

Unz is good for beginners... you need to bite into something harder... Read and Understand GameTheory!

In the end it is Pakistanwali, baby!

You keep up the good work and manage your temper...kid.. but then you need to find your own way as well...

We all are here to help eachother and be each other's strength.... Education, Education, Education...

Mangus

Back
Top Bottom