What's new

See how disturbed our father of BOMB; AQ Khan is

Point of thread is opening investigation on Pirouz Hoodieboy after he gave allegiance to neighbouring country.

He should be investigated for his role and who covered him up.

Pirouz Hoodiebouy is also Gangu. But no one calls him Gangu. Why? His Aryan God humbles Abduls God?
You can't investigate him and others involved in this crime for many reasons you and I know about. What you can do is, keep an eye on the current leadership. I am sure no proliferation is possible now.

Nuclear weapon is not for everyone. Please move on. Backward Arab societies with their tribal, ethnic, family and sectarian agenda must never have access to such weapons .

Nuclear weapons should be for all or none. There would be world peace if that happened and invaders don't want peace.

As for Arabs, we're beggars of those backwards societies, what does that make us?.

The only countries that absolutely should never have had atom bombs are the ones that have it today. Excluding Pakistan.

You can't investigate him and others involved in this crime for many reasons you and I know about. What you can do is, keep an eye on the current leadership. I am sure no proliferation is possible now.

Who is current leadership?
There is no one leading anyone. Everyones on autopilot

Hi,

With great power---comes greater responsibility. Pakistan is an extremely responsible nation---.

Iran never showed any sense of responsibility since 1979---and it does not look like that it is going to change---.

Fear of America also helps.

Oh wow---is that what you learnt with your two degrees---.

A lack of common sense has no virtues---.

I didn't learn anything, they're worthless, remember.

Pakistan would be acting very differently if US influence was removed. US is bad company.

You know SHIT about your own programme. All words no Proof.

You are Mistaken.. Both Bombs came at the SAME TIME !

Screenshot-2020-01-12-Pakistan-s-Nuclear-Bomb.png

Read this :

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=0cBHDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT81&lpg=PT81&dq=munir+khan+plutonium&source=bl&ots=zql0_cAlGr&sig=ACfU3U1SsN8v5Lp_BmNQoAGBe3xZVPm1vA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJq_2rwv7mAhWJ73MBHZ3sCAEQ6AEwIHoECA0QAQ#v=onepage&q=munir khan plutonium&f=false

Bro pls stop copying and pasting..... you cannot just quote other people’s work as a basis of historical inaccurate narrative. anyways be happy enjoy what ever you believe in::....... I still say you know shit.

And at my unlce's house in satellite town pindi---.

Wow.... we may know each other Mastan..... we don’t always click but I can imagine seeing you in one of my dad’s old albums with his buddies ...

Nuclear weapons should be for all or none. There would be world peace if that happened and invaders don't want peace.
As for Arabs, we're beggars of those backwards societies, what does that make us?.
"The only countries that absolutely should never have had atom bombs are the ones that have it today. Excluding Pakistan".

Hi,

What are you saying---do nuclear weapons grow on trees those who don't have them can get them and those who have them---they should not have them---.

I don't know what to do---I am laughing but I really do want to cry at the sad state of the education in my motherland---.

I don't blame you for your thinking---because you have been taught to think that way---either at home---school---college---university---media talk shows---news etc---imam masjid etc etc etc.

Bro pls stop copying and pasting..... you cannot just quote other people’s work as a basis of historical inaccurate narrative. anyways be happy enjoy what ever you believe in::....... I still say you know shit.

tell me one thing.. Why will some one.. for what purpose Lie about the DATE of a project ? Why ?
I have my own multiple sources saying the same.

Uranium and Plutonium Bombs in Pakistan were completed at nearly the SAME TIME !

Why should I believe a random poster ?

@Windjammer do you know abt the DATE of your bomb project ? Uranium and Plutonium ones ?

A
tell me one thing.. Why will some one.. for what purpose Lie about the DATE of a project ? Why ?

Uranium and Plutonium Bombs in Pakistan were completed at nearly the SAME TIME !

@Windjammer do you know abt the DATE of your bomb project ? Uranium and Plutonium ones ?[/QUO

Ambiguity..... keep people guessing..... spread misinformation:....isn’t this how we became a nuclear power?!!

@Windjammer do you know abt the DATE of your bomb project ? Uranium and Plutonium ones ?

Ambiguity..... keep people guessing..... spread misinformation:....isn’t this how we became a nuclear power?!!

I don't know what to do---I am laughing but I really do want to cry at the sad state of the education in my motherland---.

Shove your feelings of superiority up where there's darkness and realise you will never be treated as an equal by Muricans no matter how much you suck up. Then you will stop doing stoopid interpretations of simple messages.

Cheerios

Lets focus on the date part. Backup ur claims.
As i showed you multiple books/sources say that U/Pu Bombs were built at the SAME time.

If u still differ, please post some valid sources, I would love to stand corrected.

Shove your feelings of superiority up where there's darkness and realise you will never be treated as an equal by Muricans no matter how much you suck up. Then you will stop doing stoopid interpretations of simple messages.

Cheerios

Sorry bro your logic and arguments are very rudimentary and simplistic. World doesn’t work the way you are thinking. You logic will never get you or Pakistan anywhere except in dark ages .

Lets focus on the date part. Backup ur claims.
As i showed you multiple books/sources say that U/Pu Bombs were built at the SAME time.

If u still differ, please post some valid sources, I would love to stand corrected.

Go ahead believe in it.

Hi,

What are you saying---do nuclear weapons grow on trees those who don't have them can get them and those who have them---they should not have them---.

I don't blame you for your thinking---because you have been taught to think that way---either at home---school---college---university---media talk shows---news etc---imam masjid etc etc etc.

as long as you keep referring it as motherland you will have problems.

when it becomes vaterland this will go away i can assure you

Back
Top Bottom