What's new

Security upped as Vikrant enters critical testing before sea trials

It’s no doubt that India is a superpower already.
China is so scared, and have to put more attention to USA...

Bro- no one claim that i just replied because someone was telling one Missile is enough for aircraft career.

Bro- no one claim that i just replied
No, India really does a good job.
because someone was telling one Missile is enough for aircraft career.
Maybe DF-26 ASBM can try...
__wx3.sinaimg.cn_mw1024_49eca83dgy1gaf2zvtn74g20dc07ne84 (1).gif

Nuclear torpedoes??? Is it real?
Yes nuclear torpedos are real and have been in service with USN and RN,US deployed Mark 45 and Russians are testing Status-6.

Taking the both naval scenario if Indian aircraft can suck then same China aircraft can suck as well.. Do not find difference in both battle groups.
Both use almost same type of battle group ships... but I am much aware, these are not easy targets as you claim.
Not to cheer lead but you Bharatis have habit of making tall claims,which have often fell on your faces.
You do know that China is a highly industrialised state,they churn out ships and subs sometime at a rate which is astonishing even by US standards.
PLAN have ships which are equipped with area defence missiles,and we both know that their isn't any ship armed with such missiles in service IN.
While we discuss China vs Bharat one must note that by every passing day in every sphere PRC is going on route where China vs Bharat is over kill,balance is too much tilting in favour of PRC.

Yes nuclear torpedos are real and have been in service with USN and RN,US deployed Mark 45 and Russians are testing Status-6.

Not to cheer lead but you Bharatis have habit of making tall claims,which have often fell on your faces.
You do know that China is a highly industrialised state,they churn out ships and subs sometime at a rate which is astonishing even by US standards.
PLAN have ships which are equipped with area defence missiles,and we both know that their isn't any ship armed with such missiles in service IN.
While we discuss China vs Bharat one must note that by every passing day in every sphere PRC is going on route where China vs Bharat is over kill,balance is too much tilting in favour of PRC.

Can you please elaborate more on bold part?

We have barak 1, Barak 8, Shtil SAM systems........... Let me know which missile makes China ships more special?

While we discuss China vs Bharat one must note that by every passing day in every sphere PRC is going on route where China vs Bharat.
Dont worry.... India vs China scenario is just like Pak and India scenario. We are good and better position in Indian ocean.

We have barak 1, Barak 8, Shtil SAM systems........... Let me know which missile makes China ships more special?
Their capital ships are carrying HQ-9 SAM which kind of provides them theatre defence against aerial targets.
Latest version of HQ-9 has range in excess of 300km.

Indian Navy will get defeated by Pakistan in 'OFFENSIVE"

here we come on fancy scenario...... great going.
You meant to say that soviet union ship defeated to US navy ship because of below:

upload_2020-1-30_20-12-8.png

1988 Black Sea bumping incident - Wikipedia

Their capital ships are carrying HQ-9 SAM which kind of provides them theatre defence against aerial targets.
Latest version of HQ-9 has range in excess of 300km.

Please research about Shtil SAM system and range... also barak 8 missile is one of the finest missile defence system and maximum range with 100KM. (it is more than fine to protect a battle group)

Last edited:

While we discuss China vs Bharat one must note that by every passing day in every sphere PRC is going on route where China vs Bharat.
Dont worry.... India vs China scenario is just like Pak and India scenario. We are good and better position in Indian ocean.

What worries me more in China India scenario is there type 55 and 52 D destroyers and there numbers.... too much firepower in comparison of Kolkata class destroyers..... but you are right at least today we're in better position in Indian Ocean....

Please research about Shtil SAM system and range... also barak 8 missile is one of the finest missile defence system and maximum range with 100KM. (it is more than fine to protect a battle group)
None of them comes near to HQ-9B,and you must know that missiles for engaging fighters never fired never at their max ranges,their best shot is in their NEZ.
On lighter note as per roe.ru range of Shtil with VLS is 50km and that of Barak 8 is 100 km at Mach 2 and FC is 15 to 16 km for both of them,while HQ-9 offers ranges upto 300km+ at mach 4 and FC of 41 km.

India
The navy's new carrier battle group centered on Vikramaditya consists of the modern Kolkata class destroyers, Shivalik and Talwar-class frigates, Kamorta-class anti-submarine warfare corvettes and new tankers. INS Chakra and diesel submarines.

China
At present China's only two aircraft carriers, the modified Kuznetsov-class Liaoning and Shandong, use Type 052C or Type 052D destroyers for air defense, Type 054A frigates for anti-submarine and anti-ship warfare, 1–2 Type 093 nuclear attack submarines, and 1 Type 901 supply ship
---------------------------------
India ==== China
Kolkata class destroyers =====Type 052C or Type 052D destroyers
Shivalik and Talwar-class frigates,====Type 054A frigates
INS Chakra and diesel submarines.=========1–2 Type 093 nuclear attack submarines,
Kamorta-class anti-submarine warfare corvettes and new tankers.===== Type 054A frigates

-------------------------------
Taking the both naval scenario if Indian aircraft can suck then same China aircraft can suck as well.. Do not find difference in both battle groups.

Both use almost same type of battle group ships... but I am much aware, these are not easy targets as you claim.
Its not the shape of a vessel or its its name mate... Its the weaponry defensive and offensive thry carry also number if ships. India has a long way to go. We got 10- 15 years to sink those ducks

Back
Top Bottom