What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well versed in the rules of the forum... you are entitled to whatever opinion you may hold, however, a personal attack is not tolerated... what I did was to give him a taste of his OWN medicine...
I dare this forum to support any blasphemous content against Prophet Mohammed PBUH or Allah and see how this forum goes down the drain in the hands of "freedom of speech".
Illicit relationship was suggested upon the entire population among Muslims, I rejected and alhamdulillah my family is conservative, on the other hand its you who is so eager to support it which suggest its a common practice in your family?

A jirga in Kurram Agency ordered the execution of a military official over ‘illicit relations’ with a local girl.
Stoned to Death
Rizwan Tabassum / AFP

A military official was stoned to death on Tuesday morning after he was caught trying to elope with a local girl in Pakistan’s restive Kurram tribal district along the Pak-Afghan border.

An eyewitness, requesting anonymity out of fear of retaliation, told Newsweek Pakistan that the incident occurred in the Turi graveyard of Parachinar, the main town of Kurram Agency. The political administration also confirmed the execution, while a military official, on condition of anonymity, admitted that the victim had “belonged to the Army.”

Anwar Din, a serving military official from the Mianwali district of Punjab province, had allegedly gotten engaged to a local girl in secret while on deployment in the region. “Anwar Din became involved with a local Shia Muslim girl while he was deployed in the area,” according to the eyewitness. “He was transferred a while back but had come to meet her while on leave.”

Both Din and the girl were accompanied by friends and were spotted by locals while they were exchanging gifts in the graveyard, says the eyewitness, adding that while the couples’ friends managed to escape, Din was captured. The girl has taken refuge in the nearby Dar-ul-Zahra madrassah.

Following Din’s capture, the local tribal jirga formed a committee to investigate and verify the allegations against him. Once confirmed, they decided to stone him to death. “This man was supposed to protect our region, but he did something that violates the code and conduct of the Pashtun tribe,” an elder who participated in the jirga told Newsweek Pakistan. “He has now met his fate.”

A crowd of hundreds assembled to watch the 28-year-old’s stoning. “Din was brought to a square near the Turi graveyard where people started throwing stones and later beat him with poles of wood,” says the eyewitness. He said the stoning lasted almost 15 minutes and was accompanied by chants of Nara Haideri and Ya Ali.

After Din had succumbed to his injuries, his body was delivered to a nearby Frontier Corp camp, according to locals. The fate of the girl remains unclear.

Death by stoning is an ancient form of capital punishment, usually reserved for those who have committed adultery. According to the elder who participated in the jirga: “This stoning wasn’t according to Islam, but it was in accordance with our tribal code.”

A local doctor who examined Din’s body told Newsweek Pakistan “the mutilated body of the soldier was brought to the hospital in the afternoon with multiple head injuries.”

“It was beyond recognition,” he added.

Parachinar is home to a majority Shia population predominantly originating from the Turi and Bangash Pashtun tribes. Tribal codes are known to stipulate honor killings for individuals who attempt to get married in the absence of family approval. In 2010, another couple was sentenced to death by stoning for alleged adultery in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, attracting international condemnation.

NOTE:
Any other army in the world with even 0.0001% self respect would never have forgiven such an offence, US would probably have leveled the entire village to the ground if this happened to them.
So shia terrorism is a reality huh? (I'm not sunni myself but know the true face of shias)

The punishment for eloping is to stone till death...this is being followed in many Muslim countries....so why complain about it. Be it Middle East... or Taliban rule areas....they have all resorted to this punishment. If religion permits it...better adhere to it...and if you question it ... I think it would be regarded as Blasphemy.

Taliban execute eloping young lovers in Afghanistan | World news | The Guardian

Video: Shocking footage emerges of Taliban stoning couple to death - Telegraph

Dear Brother

His opinion show how they are raised so it will be same for all of his family member its a Shame how they are indoctrinated with western idea of having free sex in night club,park or bar when most of the lover don't know their partner name .

and then we have a corrupt society with no morals and see the result in Maury show

Respected Sir,

That opinion was voiced by somebozo, not by his sisters. Why should they be punished with your crank calls for the statements made by somebozo?

Are you too much of a wimp to directly counter him, or is that your version of Islam talking here?

It's wiring - we are wired like this - whether you are persuaded by nature or by God - Why deny it? Why not engage in healthy relations instead of this separation stuff that only makes people neurotic and creates a society ill at ease with itself and the world? This being ill at ease.

Just imagine dating in a cemetery - all so stupid, and then to be killed for it - to me, it's so stupid - don't get me wrong, I take the point of those who think that dating is to what they want - but to kill people for it, is there anything we will not kill for?? what kinds of people does that make us?

muse

Even if religion was preached in particular area than it doesn't mean you will find it every corner of that place because climate, atmosphere, geographic conditions which made people's understandings and perception at different degree and that's what against religion fought from its beginning but still fighting no matter somewhere it is authoritative or somewhere as reference. What happened is result of this uneven surface of faith & ground realities.

oh yes lets start with your sisters first. Can we have her number?

I wont even bother commenting on such lucha lafunga comments. Portrays very well the direction of Pakistani mentality and hence the downward spiral of entire country. If every woman was your mother or sister then we might all turn to homosexuality as well!

Dear Brother

His opinion show how they are raised so it will be same for all of his family member its a Shame how they are indoctrinated with western idea of having free sex in night club,park or bar when most of the lover don't know their partner name .

and then we have a corrupt society with no morals and see the result in Maury show

Just because one disagrees with you they automatically become indoctrinated with west immoral values. Guess what, I don't even pity the ignorant Zakir Nalaik donkeys like these!

Guess what I have seen across my school and college life?
Perfectly Muslim Hijabi girls engaging in clubbing, drugs and sex life which would put even the goras to shame.

BBC - Newsbeat - Young British-born Muslim woman reveals her double life

Increasing numbers of Muslim women paying for becoming virgins again | Muslim Women News

Organica: Confessions of a Muslim Teen

Double Life of Muslim Students | Haq Islam

Forbidden Love: Taboos and Fear among Muslim Girls - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Forbidden Love: Honor and Virginity - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Guess what? When one of you mullahs get married do hire a full time private investigator because you wont be the last man your wife will have even after marriage. It is shameful to express that parents in Norway now point towards Muslim girls as an example of immorality, lack of ethics, compulsive lying, binge drinking, drug abuse and hypocrisy!

Punishment of Zna under sharia is stoning till death if committed by a married person. I am contented to see a person receive his punishment if he had committed the crime. I don't make excuses and I take no sides in this issue. If you can understand, I have rather objected of your clubbing of death of an army officer with Zna and this is where you are wrong.

but who is this shia barbarian tribe to take the laws in their hands, pakistan army is big powerful state organisation, they should have respected PA and taken the issue to them, but these barbarians took the aws to their hand and didnt even bothered to discuss the matter with PA

next time some taliban kill these scums, PA should just sit and let things happen, this is really what these shia scums deserve @Cheetah786, or should leave pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lo karr lo baat... pooray FORUM KO DHAMKI.... :omghaha:

@Abu Zolfiqar, now tell me something, under Pakistan's which penal code would you solve this zealot? :no:

@muse : A live, eating breathing fundo (yes, I can call them this, as supposedly I am secular fascist) on PDF, how many of these vermin are there on this forum, any idea? :what:

@Armstrong: This is Zia's legacy. :agree:

@Dillinger: Mate here you go, the guy who will be coming to "liberate" Kashmir or die trying to meet 72,000 virgins (who do I thank for correction of "not" 72 virgins but 72,000 virgins?) :P

@Developereo, what say you now? :blink:

I dare this forum to support any blasphemous content against Prophet Mohammed PBUH or Allah and see how this forum goes down the drain in the hands of "freedom of speech".
Illicit relationship was suggested upon the entire population among Muslims, I rejected. So what is your opinion? Do you support such illicit relationship?

and you wonder by "bacha bazi" is so prevalent in KP?

And do you wonder for what exactly they are used to? You need history rather than speaking with surface knowledge. Every thing not connected with physical needs but it goes deep into origin of particular tribes.

@Abu Zolfiqar, now tell me something, under Pakistan's which penal code would you solve this zealot? :no:

@muse : A live, eating breathing fundo (yes, I can call them this, as supposedly I am secular fascist) on PDF, how many of these vermin are there on this forum, any idea? :what:

@Dillinger: Mate here you go, the guy who will be coming to "liberate" Kashmir or die trying to meet 72,000 virgins (who do I thank for correction of "not" 72 virgins but 72,000 virgins?) :P

Please send him over, I'll petition the IA to not shoot him at sight, I would really like to match him with the fundoos we have here...you can join in with popcorn. Cage match of the fundoos, I'm sure zarvan will even offer to be the referee. I swear, its like part of humanity is busy propagating devolution.

Respected Sir,

That opinion was voiced by somebozo, not by his sisters. Why should they be punished with your crank calls for the statements made by somebozo?
Somebozo suggested his opinion not on me but on Pakistan's ENTIRE Muslim sisters which is a bigger insult!
Are you too much of a wimp to directly counter him, or is that your version of Islam talking here?
A person like you who thinks countering someone directly on "INTERNET" is like a real man Has NO LIFE and is a LOSER. Please tattoo a BIG letter L on your forehead.

I think Myth_Buster and others, and we all know that it is these people who claim to be more "righteous" and more whatever, are the first to go "mother, sister, family" - they simply have weak arguments and think this tactic will work - perhaps we can give them a reason to think otherwise and to focus on creating better arguments than going "mother sister and family".

Yep, we need to ease girlfriend culture in Pakistan the backward social norms will collapse to their own death!

I think you should take rest and review of your words, even you don't know what are you talking about. What you are saying could be only from retard mind.

And do you wonder for what exactly they are used to? You need history rather than speaking with surface knowledge. Every thing not connected with physical needs but it goes deep into origin of particular tribes.

Even barbar was infatuated with a young boy in afghanistan.There is the mention of it in babur nama.Babar could not express his love for the fear of rejection.

Hayee Allah... sadkay hoon tumm pay.... Pakistan ka rakhwala... woh bhee half-bred-ziabized Arba! Talwar uthanee aati hai munnay ko? :P

Somebozo suggested his opinion not on me but on ENTIRE Muslim population sisters of Pakistan which is a bigger insult!

A person like you who thinks countering someone directly on "INTERNET" is like a real man Has NO LIFE and is a LOSER. Please tattoo a BIG letter L on your forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom