What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Myth_Buster and others, and we all know that it is these people who claim to be more "righteous" and more whatever, are the first to go "mother, sister, family" - they simply have weak arguments and think this tactic will work - perhaps we can give them a reason to think otherwise and to focus on creating better arguments than going "mother sister and family".

Ad hominem is the refuge of all the infirm and weak-spirited. This inability to employ intellect is exactly what @Hyperion bemoans so much. Although as an Indian I guess I should be sharpening my machete to deal with some of our fundoos who've surfaced up in this thread. :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lo karr lo baat... pooray FORUM KO DHAMKI.... :omghaha:

@Abu Zolfiqar, now tell me something, under Pakistan's which penal code would you solve this zealot? :no:

@muse : A live, eating breathing fundo (yes, I can call them this, as supposedly I am secular fascist) on PDF, how many of these vermin are there on this forum, any idea? :what:

@Armstrong: This is Zia's legacy. :agree:

@Dillinger: Mate here you go, the guy who will be coming to "liberate" Kashmir or die trying to meet 72,000 virgins (who do I thank for correction of "not" 72 virgins but 72,000 virgins?) :P

@Developereo, what say you now? :blink:

This is not blasphemy more of idiotic statements.

I think Myth_Buster and others, and we all know that it is these people who claim to be more "righteous" and more whatever, are the first to go "mother, sister, family" - they simply have weak arguments and think this tactic will work - perhaps we can give them a reason to think otherwise and to focus on creating better arguments than going "mother sister and family".

muse

I don't why you are bypassing? saying "GF/BF culture should be ease in Pakistan only to stop backword social norms" is open attack to a Muslim family laws and moral norm defined by Islam and directly attack family's morals so what you are expecting "a well come message"! People who wrote this garbage provoked others to do so and should be replied back equally.

Why not they should all this practice starts from their homes and then come and tell stories of intimate stories online with heading "From GF/BF society lovers"

@somebozo
Man i dont have much idea about pakistan society but what i observed through media is pakistani muslim women might not be as fundamentalist as indian.while I have hardly seen any pakistani woman with a burqa(even on a religious channels like Qtv),I can count on fingures the number of indian muslim women or girls I have come across without a burqa.That does not mean they are the epitome of fidelity though.The number of muslim girls who have a boy friend is more than hindu girls(my observation)

So you are saying that you are ok with your wife,sister and mother having extramarital affair if that what you want do it men but please don't preach that poison to everybody let us be in medievel mentality and guard our gaze and private parts.don't bother to respond to my comment i remember you calling your self christian .

I wasn't aware that marriage made one person the property of another, what business is it of yours to adjudicate on what is moral and what is not- it is a sure sign of daftness when people begin to think that their notions of morality supersede the law. Here's a better advise, don't impose those "medieval" standards on the more enlightened. You have the unique luck of being an Indian fundoo in a forum where the likes of @Hyperion and @muse are far too busy countering their own fundoos. Take a seat in the corner and wait for your turn.

muse

I don't why you are bypassing? saying "GF/BF culture should be ease in Pakistan only to stop backword social norms" is open attack to a Muslim family laws and moral norm defined by Islam and directly attack family's morals so what you are expecting "a well come message"! People who wrote this garbage provoked others to do so and should be replied back equally.

Why not they should all this practice starts from their homes and then come and tell stories of intimate stories online with heading "From GF/BF society lovers"

DV, you make a mistake by thinking that what you are used to is the totality of experience - I understand that it may not be your understanding and that it may not be what you want for yourself - but why do you imagine that you can deny others their choices in life?

I may be wrong in my observations as regards to pakistani women as most of the women appearing on tv channels are punjabis.It might not be the case with other provinces.

I wont even bother commenting on such lucha lafunga comments. Portrays very well the direction of Pakistani mentality and hence the downward spiral of entire country. If every woman was your mother or sister then we might all turn to homosexuality as well!

Just because one disagrees with you they automatically become indoctrinated with west immoral values. Guess what, I don't even pity the ignorant Zakir Nalaik donkeys like these!

Guess what I have seen across my school and college life?
Perfectly Muslim Hijabi girls engaging in clubbing, drugs and sex life which would put even the goras to shame.

BBC - Newsbeat - Young British-born Muslim woman reveals her double life

Increasing numbers of Muslim women paying for becoming virgins again | Muslim Women News

Organica: Confessions of a Muslim Teen

Double Life of Muslim Students | Haq Islam

Forbidden Love: Taboos and Fear among Muslim Girls - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Forbidden Love: Honor and Virginity - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Guess what? When one of you mullahs get married do hire a full time private investigator because you wont be the last man your wife will have even after marriage. It is shameful to express that parents in Norway now point towards Muslim girls as an example of immorality, lack of ethics, compulsive lying, binge drinking, drug abuse and hypocrisy!

This sample size (examples/ cases) you present are too small technically negligible- add no weight in favor of your gf/bf bright idea to pass- not logical-

I wont even bother commenting on such lucha lafunga comments. Portrays very well the direction of Pakistani mentality and hence the downward spiral of entire country. If every woman was your mother or sister then we might all turn to homosexuality as well!

Just because one disagrees with you they automatically become indoctrinated with west immoral values. Guess what, I don't even pity the ignorant Zakir Nalaik donkeys like these!

Guess what I have seen across my school and college life?
Perfectly Muslim Hijabi girls engaging in clubbing, drugs and sex life which would put even the goras to shame.

BBC - Newsbeat - Young British-born Muslim woman reveals her double life

Increasing numbers of Muslim women paying for becoming virgins again | Muslim Women News

Organica: Confessions of a Muslim Teen

Double Life of Muslim Students | Haq Islam

Forbidden Love: Taboos and Fear among Muslim Girls - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Forbidden Love: Honor and Virginity - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Guess what? When one of you mullahs get married do hire a full time private investigator because you wont be the last man your wife will have even after marriage. It is shameful to express that parents in Norway now point towards Muslim girls as an example of immorality, lack of ethics, compulsive lying, binge drinking, drug abuse and hypocrisy!

@samebozo, if you believe me on not, most pakistani brits are shameful breed of pakistanis, they dont want to get educated, they dont want to do respectful jobs, they are drug dealers, they are rapists, their women are more sex hungry that would put the original white brits to shame, and they are so nymphomaniacs, you got my drift?

they wear hijab but still sleep with men infact more than one at the same time, they have many boyfriends at the same time, and the priority of these women is not education

the entire community has gone to the dogs

perhaps its more to do with their background, as you know most of these people who came from pakistan were village people, total dehatis as you say, with slave mentality, they had no background of self respect before

DV, you make a mistake by thinking that what you are used to is the totality of experience - I understand that it may not be your understanding and that it may not be what you want for yourself - but why do you imagine that you can deny others their choices in life?

"Choice", yes i familiar with this western oriented word which was injected into our community to degrade it at level where they want to make another hit. Divorce increase ratio, abortion, HIV, GF/BF scenario all products of this magical word CHOICE.

This sample size (examples/ cases) you present are too small technically negligible- add no weight for your gf/bf bright idea to pass- not logical-

The other sample size which I cannot represent on PDF is my own personal experience/research but deniers will never agree!

muse

****** please!
First explain who gets to interpret and decide Islamic laws and why!

Its Hazrat Zia ul Haq to you ! :angry:

I bet I can convince Bhabi to name your first born son as Zia ul Haq bin Hyperion ! :omghaha:

@Dillinger @Mirzay @arp2041 @Talon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon

still better than namin da baby as BUTT
smileys-happy-715315.gif
:rofl:

BB @Hyperion

@Hyperion @Armstrong @muse @somebozo @arp2041 @Ayush @KRAIT
I told you I'd FIND a fundoo of my own and I did on this very thread, now when are you sending over yours for the cage match?
@Czar786 Yaraa I have some very bad news, despite all appearances you've landed in the middle of a den of perversion and immorality. I have further bad news..you see our morality, Indian morality, is being outraged by some fellows across the border ( @Hyperion and @Armstrong will attest to that)...their thousand year rule of the subcontinent has really uprooted the inherent morality of our indigenous cultures and religion. Now since you are the defender of morality, in service of all us meek and mild individuals, you must agree to fight in a contest <sine missione> with a certain representative of those very barbarians that did rule the subcontinent for a thousand years and ruined our inherent "medieval" and "divine" morality. Jaa mere sher, apna jalwa dikha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom