What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
So entire village should suffer because of the action of few people? Are you a coward?

btw the punishment for adultery or misuse of such laws are worst then stoning to death in afterlife

Myth buster believes in afterlife!!!

Funny!

His was an opinion, yours was an insult...... let's say we go out with his sister, why not I start with your mama? Next time be careful while attacking others... fundamentalist.

Hey "Hyper" come out of the influence of drugs that u r on...

Somebozo was the one who suggested we should have GF BF culture,,, Myth-Buster did not come up with any such proposal, how can u utter such garbage, if forum rules did not prevent me I would've liked to say certain things to you, too bad...

Myth-Buster was just wanted to gratify Somebozo's wishes & asked him to start working on his proposals from his own family because he was the one who wanted it...

-
-
-

I don`t want to increase my post un-necessarily so I`m replying to later post in this older post...
No dear, there is a fundamental difference here.... @somebozo's was a suggestion and/or an opinion... the other was a personal attack (a sentimental deflection tactic).... I am well versed in the rules of the forum... you are entitled to whatever opinion you may hold, however, a personal attack is not tolerated... what I did was to give him a taste of his OWN medicine...

No matter how outrageous an opinion or a suggestion, NO ONE is entitled to get personal. If you "had" replied in a similar manner, i.e. attacking me, you'd have gotten a befitting reply as well. What you fundamentalists need to understand is that EVERYONE is equal, and is entitled to HOLD and SHARE their opinion. No matter how indigestible it maybe to you.
@muse @WebMaster. : Let me know if I am wrong or right?

So when u said something about his mother was NOT that a personal attack... ??? Or maybe those "Hyper" are allowed to make personal attacks but others are not...

You replied a personal attack with another personal attack,,, & then claim to know rules & have guts to judge others...

And by mentioning "WebMaster" whom are u trying to scare... :) "Ami Ami Daikhain Woh Mujhay Martay Hain.... oooon oon ooon".

Last edited by a moderator:
We here in india have certain reservations for tribes in education and govt jobs.Do the tribes in pakistan enjoy such privileges?what is the literacy rate among these tribes?

Lol- the gf proposal is sick- as if the root of the problems is men not having any temporary women to play with- :sick:-

Just imagine yourself as that poor guy.What a trauma he might have gone through after listening to the verdict.The thought that you are going to be killed in such a brutal way sends shivers thru ones spine.The fear itself is excruciatingly painful than the actual physical pain.That said,he should have been extremely careful knowing the customs of the land.

No dear, there is a fundamental difference here.... @somebozo's was a suggestion and/or an opinion... the other was a personal attack (a sentimental deflection tactic).... I am well versed in the rules of the forum... you are entitled to whatever opinion you may hold, however, a personal attack is not tolerated... what I did was to give him a taste of his OWN medicine...

No matter how outrageous an opinion or a suggestion, NO ONE is entitled to get personal. If you "had" replied in a similar manner, i.e. attacking me, you'd have gotten a befitting reply as well. What you fundamentalists need to understand is that EVERYONE is equal, and is entitled to HOLD and SHARE their opinion. No matter how indigestible it maybe to you.

@muse @WebMaster. : Let me know if I am wrong or right?

Hey "Hyper" come out of the influence of drugs that u r on...

Somebozo was the one who suggested we should have GF BF culture,,, Myth-Buster did not come up with any such proposal, how can u utter such garbage, if forum rules did not prevent me I would've liked to say certain things to you, too bad...

Myth-Buster was just wanted to gratify Somebozo's wishes & asked him to start working on his proposals from his own family because he was the one who wanted it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol- the gf proposal is sick- as if the root of the problems is men not having any temporary women to play with- :sick:-

What could you expect from US-aid production?
Today media is doing everything to spoil ethics, traditions and religious society restriction so you are hearing mind child of this foreign propaganda like GF/BF.

Today media is doing everything to spoil ethics, traditions and religious society restriction so you are hearing mind child of this foreign propaganda like GF/BF.

what is rate of crime in ur ethical society where men and women are asked to not look at each other when compared to unethical,immoral and sinful adulterers of europe?

what is rate of crime in ur ethical society where men and women are asked to not look at each other when compared to unethical,immoral and sinful adulterers of europe?

Which crime?- Rape crime?- :lol:-
You know such suggestion could really work for desperate indian men- :whistle:-

Attraction between male and female is a natural thing.If society prevents intermingling or sex between two consenting individuals,it invariably produces incests or homosexuals bcoz there to be an outlet .we are not saints.No one knows how many incests are there in such backward societies bcoz that is one thing that can almost never come out.

Far Less than Indian frustrated society. Looking back before stepping up indeed a wise idea.

Which crime?- Rape crime?- :lol:-
You know such suggestion could really work for desperate indian men- :whistle:-

I admit india is no different from pak when it comes to violence towards women.India might even be worse as it is neither like fundamentalist saudi or afghanistan nor a free society like any european country.

Attraction between male and female is a natural thing.If society prevents intermingling or sex between two consenting individuals,it invariably produces incests or homosexuals bcoz there to be an outlet .we are not saints.No one knows how many incests are there in such backward societies bcoz that is one thing that can almost never come out.

Yes, because of Sarhi was adopted as default dress of India. There is many many more to think in my words and answer of next possible questions so stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom