What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
@474474

None of what you see are a "Muslim problem" or a "shia/sunni" problem. These are normal perversions displayed by human beings irrespective of race/religion .

These people are ignorant and comes with a messed up moral compass. Its what happens when humans are facing zero growth prospects and complete boredom.

Stop trying peddle your stupid agendas for once and look at the real problem. Our own people have an aptitude for MUCH greater crimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are on this thread are acting like shia apologists since you guys had been having this golden opportunity to show parachinar tribal divide as shia-sunni clash for igniting secterian fire :))

now when a shia jirga in the same region is responsible for the honour killing then you are coming up with advices.

the bottomline and reality is that in Kurram/Parachinar the issue of tribal clashes and unfortunatly one tribe is sunni and other is shia.

Now coming to this very incident its also the reality that it was done by a shia jirga and two unfortunte girls are still in custody of the jirga.

this is plain stupid continuation of honour killing we must STOP it

Indians are on this thread are acting like shia apologists since you guys had been having this golden opportunity to show parachinar tribal divide as shia-sunni clash for igniting secterian fire :))

now when a shia jirga in the same region is responsible for the honour killing then you are coming up with advices.

the bottomline and reality is that in Kurram/Parachinar the issue of tribal clashes and unfortunatly one tribe is sunni and other is shia.

Now coming to this very incident its also the reality that it was done by a shia jirga and two unfortunte girls are still in custody of the jirga.

this is plain stupid continuation of honour killing we must STOP it

So you too bashing Shias but indirectly.

i am saying the same thing. you i guess are not reading carefully

:laugh: i think you are lost in threads

Na , :laugh: that's all i have to say . All the strands are connected and an Apple doesn't fall far from an apple tree even though its not connected if looked from another perspective .

this incident has nothing to do with religion.

@Spring Onion

I was replying to your post. You missed the whole point. This incident has religion side to it and it is in accordance with Sharia. You need to study the Sharia more.

Pls gather your thoughts before writing them down. Can't understand a word other than your obsession with blaming indians.

And too bring Perspective we are not discussing Stoning , we all know how that works , or even Honor killings , We are discussing a Soldier from one of the national armies being stoned . The focus is on killing of soldier not on honor killing .
Had it been on Eastern Borders there would have had a huge hullabaloo over it .

@474474

None of what you see are a "Muslim problem" or a "shia/sunni" problem. These are normal perversions displayed by human beings irrespective of race/religion .

These people are ignorant and comes with a messed up moral compass. Its what happens when humans are facing zero growth prospects and complete boredom.

Stop trying peddle your stupid agendas for once and look at the real problem. Our own people have an aptitude for MUCH greater crimes.

Girl friend, pleez - Boredom? Zero growth? Ignorant sure, but stoning as entertainment?

Reactions: jha
Girl friend, pleez - Boredom? Zero growth? Ignorant sure, but stoning as entertainment?

:lol:

I've seen and heard of much greater crimes by village societies in India. Almost universally, these people have no education and no way to grow outwards.

No, i dont see it an "Islamic problem" at all. Although, i do believe Islam does need an equivalent of renaissance.

Look at Muse. The poor guy was foaming at the mouth when he read the title only to be disappointed that the word wahabi was no where mentioned.

I think we should have the girlfriend culture in Pakistan. It will dilute the extremism and will offer means to kill boredom!

And certainly that would mean we would not have stoning as entertainment - I don't think the Wahabi types would be cool with it

And certainly that would mean we would not have stoning as entertainment - I don't think the Wahabi types would be cool with it

Lol never fails to disappoint.

Stoning to death is there in Islam no need to point out only Shias here. It was a tribal law and they have done it their way.

I am not supporting this execution nor supporting the tribal system which dates back to medieval ages.
It is in islam just like face cover is in islam (***LINK***) (result of mis-translations & mis-guidence by Mullah), Just like some Mullahs say keeping cuff of pants above ankle is necessary... so on. I mean it is NOT in Islam of Quran & Sunnah,,, it is in Islam of Mullah.

Stoning was a punishment in older scriptures (Deuteronomy:22:21-24) & for certain things until a new ruling was revealed Prophet Muhammad maintained ruling from previous scriptures. Hence some ppl were stoned for adultery. Quran also at first maintained this punishment of older scriptures. But later it was cancelled & the verse on stoning was removed from Quran... All scholars agree that the verse was cancelled, but some Mullah-type-scholars say that the order still stands despite cancellation of the verse...

WHY would God cancel a verse if HE did not intend to cancel the ruling.!!!

Quran:2:106:"None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath power over all things?"
Q:87:6:"By degrees shall We teach thee to declare (the Message), so thou shalt not forget,[7] Except as God wills: For He knoweth what is manifest and what is hidden."

To prove that ruling still stands after cancellation of verse, Mullahs should bring evidence that Prophet Muhammad gave this punishment AFTER verse was cancelled. Since There is NO evidence that anyone was ever stoned AFTER Surah Noor took it's final shape(verse removed).

These companions of Prophet also questioned the same:

Bukhari:82:824:
Narated By Ash-Shaibani : I asked 'Abdullah bin Abi 'Aufa about the Rajam (stoning somebody to death for committing illegal sexual intercourse). He replied, "The Prophet carried out the penalty of Rajam," I asked, "Was that before or after the revelation of Surat-an-Nur?" He replied, "I do not know."

Law regarding adultery went through changes like Prophet gave 100 lashes+EXILE to un-married WHILE Qura'n doesn't mention EXILE in Q:24:2:-

Bukhari:48:817:Narated By Zaid bin Khalid : Allah's Apostle ordered that an unmarried man who committed illegal sexual intercourse be scourged one hundred lashes and sent into exile for one year.

Another example of such change in laws was that initially 4 witnesses were required even if SPOUSE alleges other spouse. But later SPOUSE was given more reliability as in Qura'n:24:6-7. This story of change in rules in following Hadees:

Bukhari:60:271:Narated By Ibn Abbas : Hilal bin Umaiya accused his wife of committing illegal sexual intercourse with Sharik bin Sahma' and filed the case before the Prophet. The Prophet said (to Hilal), "Either you bring forth a proof (four witnesses) or you will receive the legal punishment (lashes) on your back." Hilal said, "O Allah's Apostle! If anyone of us saw a man over his wife, would he go to seek after witnesses?" The Prophet kept on saying, "Either you bring forth the witnesses or you will receive the legal punishment (lashes) on your back." Hilal then said, "By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I am telling the truth and Allah will reveal to you what will save my back from legal punishment." Then Gabriel came down and revealed to him:

'As for those who accuse their wives...' (24.6-9) The Prophet recited it till he reached: '...(her accuser) is telling the truth.' Then the Prophet left and sent for the woman, and Hilal went (and brought) her and then took the oaths (confirming the claim). The Prophet was saying, "Allah knows that one of you is a liar, so will any of you repent?" Then the woman got up and took the oaths and when she was going to take the fifth one, the people stopped her and said, "It (the fifth oath) will definitely bring Allah's curse on you (if you are guilty)."

So Prophet changed the course of proceeding as soon as a new verse was revealed... So why would he not change the stoning as the verse was cancelled...!!! There is NO evidence to suggest that he stoned anyone after abrogation of the verse, hence the ruling is dead after verse cancelled...

-
-
-

Once Prophet asked a man how he'd solve an issue, he replied he'll seek guidence from Qur'an.
Prophet asked IF he didn't find sulotion in Qur'an THEN???, he replied he'll seek guidence from Sunnah(Deeds of Prophet).
Prophet asked even IF he didn't find solution in sunnah THEN.
He replied he'll decide HIMSELF in light of Qur'an & Sunnah & Prophet praised him.

So here's the sequence for us to follow:-
Qur'an>>If Quran doesn't offer answer, ONLY THEN>>Sunnah>>If sunnah doesn't offer answer, ONLY THEN>>>Own Decision in light of Quran & Sunnah.

So when Quran says punishment for sex outside marriage(whether married or unmarried) is 100 lashes we got our answer. There's no need to go any further.

-
-
-

Punishment of Zna under sharia is stoning till death if committed by a married person. I am contented to see a person receive his punishment if he had committed the crime. I don't make excuses and I take no sides in this issue. If you can understand, I have rather objected of your clubbing of death of an army officer with Zna and this is where you are wrong.

Nobody wants this sharia nor wants to live under barbarian rules of stone age. If sharia was all that rosy glossy, then it would have seen action in much large part of the world. Rather what we have as examples when it comes to Sharia is Afghanistan and Somalia!

Surprisingly the wahabees have no problems doing the same in Turkey or Dubai!
I wonder if Jinnah vision of a homeland where Muslims could live and practice freely was anything remotely similar to what we have got today. Jinnah never said I envision a homeland for muslims where they could practice stoning, mass murder and amputation under full patronage of law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom