What's new

Secularism to go from Nepal constitution

yaar please have some mercy religion not only harmful for humans look here its nepal what the hell poor animals slaughtered on the name of religion without even need of meat or anything

its make sense to you ?
2392A54900000578-2852739-image-21_1417181809226.jpg

I know, my point is this bloodshed isn't restricted to religion. This is happening every day in the world to feed non vegetarians...

Science is just a baby in this big big universe which is more than billion year old . It has yet to learn so much. There is infinitely more probability of the presence someone more superior or advanced than us than of not being so. Even science will agree with that.
here you reach the point first time after so many posts .

Science did not claim she know everything its religion whom claim .Science is baby and yet its give benefits to mankind in 200 years that humans can fly can go under water to space hundreds of thousands types of machines which help humans daily life .science has benefited humans in 200 years what religion can't in 200000years .otherwise muslims were sitting today on camels and hindus or horses . its science from where you are talking to me from hundreds of kms away .

i think your butt is still burning when i kick on the butt of your god :rofl: Islamist :rofl: did you enjoyed :P you are so stupid you want me to say bad to islam while i have conversation with a bigot Hindu ? i have banned many times here to insult islam but this time i am here with you its your term to be taste you some urine
You can go on as long as you like. I don' give phuk. :lol:

islam is number -1 no question but
hinduism ? wars - sacrifices of humans - riots and after burning countless alive poor women ? no i will never buy it the last human was beheaded by hinduism is only 7 days ago
look this shit believed by hindu religion
Woman Beheaded in India by Mob Accusing Her of Being a Witch

One in seven day out of 1 billion ?? These are exceptions. Isn't widespread practise.

I know, my point is this bloodshed isn't restricted to religion. This is happening every day in the world to feed non vegetarians...
should not we oppose it ? religious laws can not be work in today religions can do better in past but its space era man . religious society become so close mind it can not survive .

You can go on as long as you like. I don' give phuk. :lol:

One in seven day out of 1 billion ?? These are exceptions. Isn't widespread practise.
as i am giving you a phuck ?

one is nothing unless it was yours . am i right ?

Another extremist and backward hindu nation taking it,s people back to 3000 BC.India and nepal are two worst shit holes in the subcontinent.

Enlighten us about the concept of infidel in Islam. Ain't non-muslims are liable to be killed. ??

no... in the old days of kings and caliphs, the non-muslims were the "dhimmis", protected citizens able to carry out their own religion as long as they didn't interfere with the muslim state... how do you think hindus in india lived from muslim rule to until now??

should not we oppose it ? religious laws can not be work in today religions can do better in past but its space era man . religious society become so close mind it can not survive .

of course, my point is religion alone is often not to blame and all this would go on if one day religion disapeared. As i said earlier, only thing which will stop blood from flowing is to entirely remove all cultural, religious and national identities and replace it with 1 global identity...

This Seneca chap was spot on. Always amazes me how little human nature has changed. These old fogies from 2000 years ago were smarter than many today.

There hasn't been much progress on traditional knowledge for the past hundreds of year...and yes ppl back then were wiser.

of course, my point is religion alone is often not to blame and all this would go on if one day religion disapeared. As i said earlier, only thing which will stop blood from flowing is to entirely remove all cultural, religious and national identities and replace it with 1 global identity...
i agree with you we should have rise voice against every evil whom divide or harm humanity .i am not blind patriot ,the problem here is as a free mind when i oppose islamic pakistan or extremist policy and hate many indians love it and rain of thanks come but when i type same to indians they start bashing me as you can see here .every side want to save his *** and blame others .

As i said earlier, only thing which will stop blood from flowing is to entirely remove all cultural, religious and national identities and replace it with 1 global identity...

cultural elements include non-religious music and dance forms, non-religion names and poetry... they should be retained.

here you reach the point first time after so many posts .

Science did not claim she know everything its religion whom claim .Science is baby and yet its give benefits to mankind in 200 years that humans can fly can go under water to space hundreds of thousands types of machines which help humans daily life .science has benefited humans in 200 years what religion can't in 200000years .otherwise muslims were sitting today on camels and hindus or horses . its science from where you are talking to me from hundreds of kms away .

It's evolution. Religion just need to evolve with science. Religious scriptures were not written out of thin air. Hinduism chronology dates back several millenniums. I would still go with her , yes but not overboard in superstitious way and harm myself or someone else.

Gita is very fine specimen on human philosophy. It's written millennium back but still holds true.

It's evolution. Religion just need to evolve with science. Religious scriptures were not written out of thin air. Hinduism chronology dates back several millenniums. I would still go with her , yes but not overboard in superstitious way and harm myself or someone else.

Gita is very fine specimen on human philosophy. It's written millennium back but still holds true.
ohhhh preaching started lets pray now i am converted :lol: these books can be use now for ayuwadik medicine

no... in the old days of kings and caliphs, the non-muslims were the "dhimmis", protected citizens able to carry out their own religion as long as they didn't interfere with the muslim state... how do you think hindus in india lived from muslim rule to until now??

By paying jajiya. Islam allows non-Muslims to exist only as dhimmies and low on social strata, not as a equal.

its not too much time we have wasted on religion already in this thread ? ok then bye be happy i am out

Back
Top Bottom