What's new

Secularism to go from Nepal constitution

i agree with you we should have rise voice against every evil whom divide or harm humanity .i am not blind patriot ,the problem here is as a free mind when i oppose islamic pakistan or extremist policy and hate many indians love it and rain of thanks come but when i type same to indians they start bashing me as you can see here .every side want to save his *** and blame others .

Its normal behavior for everyone in this forum. Outside this forum am sure many people are different. The troll infested forum has converted every thread into"tut tu mai mai" type posts.

Another extremist and backward hindu nation taking it,s people back to 3000 BC.India and nepal are two worst shit holes in the subcontinent.

And Pakistan being such a shinning example of peace and prosperity is Secular ? ?

ohhhh preaching started lets pray now i am converted :lol: these books can be use now for ayuwadik medicine

Ain't getting into detail , nothing harm in learning if it helps in certain ways.

By paying jajiya. Islam allows non-Muslims to exist only as dhimmies and low on social strata, not as a equal.

1. "by paying tax"... did you forget that muslims had to pay the "zakat" charity too??

2. "low on social strata"... how did you judge that?? non-muslims then included administrators, doctors and scientists... from ( Medicine )...
A famous Andalusian physician was Hasdai Ibn Shaprut (915-970 CE), a Jewish physician who served Abdul Rahman III (912-961 CE) at Córdoba, and translated an important work on pharmacy, using his knowledge of Arabic, Hebrew and Latin.

1. "by paying tax"... did you forget that muslims had to pay the "zakat" charity too??

2. "low on social strata"... how did you judge that?? non-muslims then included administrators, doctors and scientists... from ( Medicine )...

Charity and tax are different. One is bound and other is as much as your pocket allows you.

Negligible, those too only during liberal kings like Akbar , who followed Din-E-Elahi. Not during likes of Aurangeb.

Bye Goodnight .

I doubt politicians of Nepal ever understood the meaning of Secularism. Its better to be a Hindu nation than claiming to be so called secular state and violate the basic principles of secularism lol

Charity and tax are different. One is bound and other is as much as your pocket allows you.

Negligible, those too only during liberal kings like Akbar , who followed Din-E-Elahi. Not during likes of Aurangeb.
zakat is not charity which people give voluntary . Its rate fixed i.e 2.5 percent of your annual income and is obligatory on all Muslims except poor, widows etc. Zakat Tax amount was spent on welfare of needy people of state for boht Muslims and non Muslims
Jizya was not fixed tax for non Muslims and it was according to their circumstances with exemptions for the poor,females and children. Jaziya amount was for government to build worship places for non muslism and for army/police and others services of state for non Muslims

are nto you taking me offtopic ? nepal will sure remember one day secularism days . religion mixed with politics can make nepal another 200BC state but can not make it a developed nation . what you will say when prime minister claim we fly jets on accent times.another president said we have went moon before hundreds years

i wish i could but its not mean i have to sit silent

Imran bhai, I know what you are talking about and I too agree that religion and state should be separated everywhere but at this point, a desperately poor Nepal doesn't have many choices.

Even if they continue to remain secular, the evangelical "Soul Harvesters" (the name itself sounds ominous enough) and the Islamists will turn Nepal into another Middle East - eagerly egged on by their religious masters in Vatican/Saudia with their almost limitless resources, manpower and well established modus operandi at their disposal!

So the choice for Nepal is to continue to preserve their old traditions (as poor Hindus) or allow far-more dangerous religious nutjobs an entry into Nepal in the guise of secularism!

You have to take a look at North East India to see what these 'secular brigade', given a free reign, can do to native/tribal people in a short amount of time!

I doubt politicians of Nepal ever understood the meaning of Secularism. Its better to be a Hindu nation than claiming to be so called secular state and violate the basic principles of secularism lol

zakat is not charity which people give voluntary . Its rate fixed i.e 2.5 percent of your annual income and is obligatory on all Muslims except poor, widows etc. Zakat Tax amount was spent on welfare of needy people of state for boht Muslims and non Muslims
Jizya was not fixed tax for non Muslims and it was according to their circumstances with exemptions for the poor,females and children. Jaziya amount was for government to build worship places for non muslism and for army/police and others services of state for non Muslims

Source ??

What did they tried to do and found being Secular was in the way ?

You can also dream on !

I guess neither did it help them in any way and demographics is the thing one doesn't want to tinker with .Going secular has it's own perils,if this wasn't truer then even Pakistan would have tried it.

So the choice for Nepal is to continue to preserve their old traditions (as poor Hindus) or allow far-more dangerous religious nutjobs an entry into Nepal in the guise of secularism!

dangerous religious nutjobs in nepal you say...

hindu-extremist.gif

rss-in-nepal-bhukamp.jpg

Last edited:
The Nepalese obviously think otherwise. The Maoists are accepting the reality. So you can imagine what the people are demanding. :D

I have no problems with themselves choosing their country to be a Hindu republic. Its that, I do not want them to become like Saudia. If a persons finds peace in some other religion, then let him/her be.
But, evangelism(and others) with its money power should be prevented at any cost. Let People convert by themselves.

Way to go Nepal :enjoy:

We need to preserve Nepal's religious unity & this is the only way possible

but who are we in the context of Nepalis? We are responsible for their security and foreign affairs and nothing more. Its their decision.

I have no problems with themselves choosing their country to be a Hindu republic. Its that, I do not want them to become like Saudia. If a persons finds peace in some other religion, then let him/her be.
But, evangelism(and others) with its money power should be prevented at any cost. Let People convert by themselves.

but who are we in the context of Nepalis? We are responsible for their security and foreign affairs and nothing more. Its their decision.
Yeah. But that's the point. They don't want to allow evangelical conversion in general. :)

dangerous religious nutjobs in nepal you say...

Is that the best you could conjure up? Did you expect me to post images of the 'real' nutjobs? I mean the 'mard-e-momeen' kind from Middle East/AfPak and elsewhere for a better comparative analysis?

It is not as if Hinduism is being imposed on Nepal. They had been a Hindu kingdom for thousands of years and tried the 'secular' experiment for less than a decade. But now, after seeing the Soul Vultures and Mard-e-momeens having a field day, they decided to end this topi-drama of 'secularism' which only means silencing the Hindus so that others can have a free reign in spreading their clearly 'failed' Middle Eastern ideology (where they can't stop people from killing each other in their own lands)!

It is not as if Hinduism is being imposed on a non-Hindu country (the way 'Islamists' do elsewhere under the threat of sword and the way Christians do with distribution of sweets)!

Why the f*ck is it so difficult to understand?

We are responsible for both their & our security that's why good constitution is important

Back
Top Bottom