What's new

Secular Kerala in Action

.........but wait it gets better .........'secular' congress govt. in Rajasthan has already made child marriage legal since 2009 by registering them. Congress govt. in Kerala is the second congress govt. to legalize rape.

Truly there is no alternative to 'secular' congress......:tup:

:lol: Amazing argument.

....so now the underage girls can get raped under the benevolent eyes of the state with the satisfaction of knowing that their rape was given legal sanction.

Better still after getting raped repeatedly as minors, they get the option to render this legal rape 'Null and Void' after they reach adulthood. :lol:

Alternative is for the govt. to peep into their bedroom of these underage girls and make sure they are not getting raped or wait for them to file case against their 'husband' for Rape. :sick:

Got to love the 'secularists' .............

I am talking about the law, and law says under age marriages are not void away, under some circumstances it stays valid
Now I don't know what is the reason and circumstances which lead to such a provision in the law, I will try to find it out, you could also do the same, and post it.
since the law accepts the validity of such marriages even though it is punishable offense, so there by I assume that there should be some genuine reason for not making all of such marriages void. so obviously if law says some of such marriages are valid, then there is a need to register it also.

I am talking about the law, and law says under age marriages are not void away, under some circumstances it stays valid
Now I don't know what is the reason and circumstances which lead to such a provision in the law, I will try to find it out, you could also do the same, and post it.
since the law accepts the validity of such marriages even though it is punishable offense, so there by I assume that there should be some genuine reason for not making all of such marriages void. so obviously if law says some of such marriages are valid, then there is a need to register it also.

I am unaware of ANY INDIAN LAW that considers underage Marriage legal.

You are the one claiming that underage marriage in India is legal ..... you have to provide proof for making such an absurd claim.

I am unaware of ANY INDIAN LAW that considers underage Marriage legal.

You are the one claiming that underage marriage in India is legal ..... you have to provide proof for making such an absurd claim.
The word is used is " valid " not legal.
"Boys and
girls forced into child
marriages as
minors have the option of
voiding
their marriage up to two
years after
reaching adulthood,"
tell of what does this mean ?? it says minors forced into child marriage has the option of "voiding their marriage up to two years after reaching adulthood " it means until they turn adult to take a decision whether or not to void the marriage it, it stays " valid by default ". isn't it ??

Being the largest yet the poorest community.... do you think they can even afford to send their kids to schools? hence the madrassas run on charity etc...

Being poor doesn't mean that you won't get a chance to go to school. There are many govt schools out their. Its actually the community "leaders" who don't want their community to grow.

Being the largest yet the poorest community.... do you think they can even afford to send their kids to schools? hence the madrassas run on charity etc...

Ehhhm I dont know what you are talking about but almost every child gets education here in Kerala by now. Thats why we got the highest literacy rate and living standards on the entire subcontinent.

The word is used is " valid " not legal.
"Boys and
girls forced into child
marriages as
minors have the option of
voiding
their marriage up to two
years after
reaching adulthood,"
tell of what does this mean ?? it says minors forced into child marriage has the option of "voiding their marriage up to two years after reaching adulthood " it means until they turn adult to take a decision whether or not to void the marriage it, it stays " valid by default ". isn't it ??

It tells me that minors now have to register their marriage and then have to apply to make them void after they reach adulthood.

....as opposed to registering the marriage when they become adults.

It tells me that the state has now sanctioned under age marriage.

What legal protection do the minor girls get if they get their marriage registered ? :lol: ..........is the kerala govt. going to arrest their husband ? ...or is the kerala govt. planning to preach to the husbands not to rape their underage 'wives' ?

What exactly is the purpose of this registration ? What does it tell YOU ?

:lol: Amazing argument.

....so now the underage girls can get raped under the benevolent eyes of the state with the satisfaction of knowing that their rape was given legal sanction.

Better still after getting raped repeatedly as minors, they get the option to render this legal rape 'Null and Void' after they reach adulthood. :lol:

Alternative is for the govt. to peep into their bedroom of these underage girls and make sure they are not getting raped or wait for them to file case against their 'husband' for Rape. :sick:

Got to love the 'secularists' .............

In secular India under aged girls are allowed to be raped legally.

AND the we are blamed for their under-development.

When a major part of the Muslim populace is not interested in modern education but prefers Madrasas. When they stead-fastly refuse to educate their women based on religious prejudice and when the countermand the laws through their Muslim personal law in order to get their daughters married before they turn 18 then how on earth are we supposed to develop such a community?

Not to mention that they give educated and moderate members of their religion and their more metropolitan coreligionists a bad name.

Well in kerala they normally kids go to madrassas early in the morning or late in the evening (Before school timing or after school timing)... and every kid go to school irrespective of religion.... But i do agree with you on Modern education..... very few of them goes beyond 10th.... I know somany girls and boys who are married before the legal age....

Wrt thos circular.... It is Kunjalikutty and company doing their job well... because IUML has 20 MLA's (all 20 won) and Government has bare majority......Its a start this 5 years IUML would milk this govt to max....

But some how we should stop treating muslims differently (allowing them to make their own laws).... They should be coming under the law's which is common for every indian irrespective of religion & cast

Mate if you dont know the subject then avoid commenting.....everyone has the access to education.... do you know how much it cost to study in a Govt schools???? The situation is not same as you imagine from pakistan.....

It tells me that minors now have to register their marriage and then have to apply to make them void after they reach adulthood.

What legal protection do the minor girls get if they get their marriage registered ? :lol: ..........is the kerala govt. going to arrest their husband ? ...or is the kerala govt. planning to preach to the husbands not to rape their underage 'wives' ?

registration servers what ever purpose it serves in a adult marriage..nothing changes. one of them is by getting registered the girls get protection of law against any attempt of divorce/dumping which is prevalent in Muslims.

Registration doesn't sanction underage marriage.

registration doesn't increase or decrees the culpability of under age marriages.it only provide option to register underage marriages which is already valid " under child marriage act.

registration servers what ever purpose it serves in a adult marriage..nothing changes. one of them is by getting registered the girls get protection of law against any attempt of divorce/dumping which is prevalent in Muslims.

registration doesn't increase or decrees the culpability of under age marriages.it only provide option to register underage marriages which is " already valid " under child marriage prevention act.

registration doesn't increase or decrees the culpability of under age marriages.it only provide option to register underage marriages which is " already valid " under child marriage prevention act.

Absolute Nonsense ............. child marriage prevention act does not validate under age marriage. Narendra Modi was married off as a child but he refused to recognize this forced marriage after he reached his legal empowerment age and when his family objected, he left home. He knew what is wrong is wrong and had the courage to fight it.

For Adults who are married after they reach their legal age the registration provides legal cover and proof of their marriage so that it acts like proof during getting your passport done, child birth, etc ....and also serves to address rights during divorce (alimony etc..) and if there are illegal second marriage done without divorcing the first wife/husband.

For under age marriage registration provides NON of these coverage. Under age couples cannot be forced to pay out alimony for a marriage done when he was a minor.

All registration does is legitimize under age marriage and provide it with social respectability. Amazing you are supporting this shameful attempt. There is nothing more to be said on this topic by me ...... ..you are clearly happy to practice such 'secular' acts.

Absolute Nonsense ............. child marriage prevention act does not validate under age marriage. Narendra Modi was married off as a child but he refused to recognize this forced marriage after he reached his legal empowerment age and when his family objected, he left home. He knew what is wrong is wrong and had the courage to fight it.

For Adults who are married after they reach their legal age the registration provides legal cover and proof of their marriage so that it acts like proof during getting your passport done, child birth, etc ....and also serves to address rights during divorce (alimony etc..) and if there are illegal second marriage done without divorcing the first wife/husband.

For under age marriage registration provides NON of these coverage. Under age couples cannot be forced to pay out alimony for a marriage done when he was a minor.

All registration does is legitimize under age marriage and provide it with social respectability. Amazing you are supporting this shameful attempt. There is nothing more to be said on this topic by me ...... ..you are clearly happy to practice such 'secular' acts.

are you bloody blind or brain dead ??? I have quoted the law for you, it's not my opinion.. you saying child marriage is not " valid " doesn't make it " void ". it's Indian law for you.

Back
Top Bottom