What's new

Secret histories: The Jews built Karachi, but we built shopping plazas on their synagogue

do you realise there are more Pakistanis who hate hindus and Indians than there are Indians who hate paksitanis. evidence? only Pak has caused terror in india not the other way.
God has promised Israel to jews, so why are muslims living there and causing terror?
You are indians, you will accept any false news against Pakistan but you will deny all the indian facts. So talking to is waste of time.
And I think you don't know how Israel was formed and how this war started between jews and muslim nations.

You are indians, you will accept any false news against Pakistan but you will deny all the indian facts. So talking to is waste of time.
And I think you don't know how Israel was formed and how this war started between jews and muslim nations.
I think its the same thing with pak. you guys killed so many in Mumbai and so disrespectfully say that it was done by indian govt. so talking to you is a waste of time.
Do you disagree that Israel was the promised land where moses led the enslaved people from Egypt?

I think its the same thing with pak. you guys killed so many in Mumbai and so disrespectfully say that it was done by indian govt. so talking to you is a waste of time.
Do you disagree that Israel was the promised land where moses led the enslaved people from Egypt?
It was your media and government personnel who said that indian govt is involved in 26/11.
Also don't tell me stories created by your ancestors.

Do we have many Jews left in India? I know there are/were some in Kolkata.

Why Pakistanis have problems and enmity with all other faiths man? Hindus are your enemies. Sikhs are your enemies. Christians are your enemies. Now Jews are also your enemies.

Kisse dushmani nahin hai bhai?
We have many hindus working in different govt and private organizations. Also sikhs are living comfortably. There is a big colony of christians near my house. They don't have problem with us. Only some of people who suffered from extremism are of your interest. 
I am not saying that they were not Pakistani but saying that it was your indian media and govt personnel who stated that govt is involved in 26/11.

We have many hindus working in different govt and private organizations. Also sikhs are living comfortably. There is a big colony of christians near my house. They don't have problem with us. Only some of people who suffered from extremism are of your interest. 

I am not saying that they were not Pakistani but saying that it was your indian media and govt personnel who stated that govt is involved in 26/11.
yea they were involved in killing the pak sposnsored terrorists

Did u just blow ur gasket...

p.s: yalla is an arabic word.. :rofl: @ you .com..
and who do pak look upto and think they are .. ? arabs .. lol.. that's why I purposely mentioned that.

ps.. I did not blow a gasket.. the paksitani just blew himself up. lol

Pakistanis please be nice to your minorities. Please remember that how you treat your minorities so will you be treated in countries where those minorities are majorities. Its a two way street man. There are so many of you living in Christian countries peacefully. Can you not provide the same in your own country for your own Christians?

We don't hate jews we hate those jews who spread hatred against us. 

Maybe, but who knows what is true.
People who can use their head and trust the credibility of reality know or can differentiate b/w Truth and Propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom