What's new

Secret histories: The Jews built Karachi, but we built shopping plazas on their synagogue

It was military and mullah nexus who encouraged pakistanis to take part in jihad not politicians and yes you are correct in saying any politician who dare hurts the ego of mullahs is a dead man.
Those military men were rules at that time. 
Stop asking for Kashmir and give us Hafiz saeed(alive or dead). Thats all it takes to get India's trust.
INDIA'S TRUST??
We never started compaign of new state just for gaining trust of india. we don't want to gain your trust. You are not worthy

It all happen just because of incompetent politicians who were unable to control extremism in society and it grows more. Now we all know how many extremist groups are in Pakistan.
TTP, Punjabi Taliban, etc..
I hope now people will understand the power of their vote and vote for change. 

I don't live in Karachi but still the situation is prety bad in some areas like Liyari where number of deaths are again increasing. Yes, it was controlled for sometime but it start again.
Members from Karachi will tell you better more than me.
OK, reading the reports, I felt like they must be fake. I mean how can the port city of a country be hostage to criminals... but then its importance is perhaps the reason why so many want a share of the pie. Unfortunate, since all this will surely give birth to a lot of bad blood. :sick:

It was military and mullah nexus who encouraged pakistanis to take part in jihad not politicians and yes you are correct in saying any politician who dare hurts the ego of mullahs is a dead man.

It was all about power, my friend. That is precisely why Mulla and Military are willing to get into the same bed together; to wrest power from the Politician!
And the Politician; the Moron that he is.......is unable to correct or reform himself enough to able to counter that.

so what does have the politicians to do with afghan jihad ? can you be a bit more precise please ?
You know Pakistan helped Jihadi against USSR at that time. After when we get a democratic government they should control this Jihad thing before it gets that much bigger. But they did nothing and now we are suffering. In near future they can invade Pakistan just for Jihad thing.
When someone go against state, then state should not bear.

You know Pakistan helped Jihadi against USSR at that time. After when we get a democratic government they should control this Jihad thing before it gets that much bigger. But they did nothing and now we are suffering. In near future they can invade Pakistan just for Jihad thing.
When someone go against state, then state should not bear.

It was a military and mullah nexus not politicians elected by Pakistanis who helped afghan jihad therefore its wrong to say Pakistan helped afghan jihad ANP in KPK and MQM in Sindh opposed this madness. However Jamat e Islami endorsed this and worked with the military .

After 9/11 Once the situation became out of control only than power was handed over to the civilians .. its a mess which took over 30 - 40 years to create. 
It was all about power, my friend. That is precisely why Mulla and Military are willing to get into the same bed together; to wrest power from the Politician!
And the Politician; the Moron that he is.......is unable to correct or reform himself enough to able to counter that.

I wont call politician a moron , jahil , idiot bewakoof yes ! poor b@astrd been busy cleaning the mess left by mil & mullahs time and again

There are still Jews in Karachi, perhaps one day they can live openly as Jews and not have to pretend to be Parsi.

Oh no a Jew architect made buildings in a British colony called British India! Along with other English British architects in British India! To bad all those British left when region of Pakistan was decolonized from British India and got its independence and identity. It is such a TRAGEDY our colonizers left us! along with their British and Jew Architects. If only they could COME BACK Again.

lol

Thanks for starting this thread.
The Jewish community is pretty much intertwined with the history of India and Pakistan. They have been enterprising businessmen most of the time; though it needs to be said that many businesses that they made millions from were ones with negative social overtones, e.g. the Sassoon family's fortunes made on trading Opium to China. But Opium trade was considered legit then! On the other hand they donated munificently to Society. For instance the Sassoon family endowed a large library and reading room in Bombay and the biggest Govt. Hospital in Poona.
They even had a noticeable presence in the British Indian Armed Forces which carried on into the post-indepedence Indian Armed Forces. But the community kept ever-shrinking; becuase of migration and with no conversions.
I have just started some work on researching the Jewish Community in Western India. Next year I'll be able to do the field-work in India as a follow-on activity.

Opium was never legal in China. the Qing government was too weak to stop any foreign intervention at that time. Lets do hope the Sassoon's descendants and other Jews put their wealth in India and leave China alone. You can have these parasites.

Who cares, jews are our enemies we should hate their guts

I have no reason to hate Jews end your occupation of Jerusalem and Muslims in Palestine and I will stop hating you

Until then why expect anything but hate

I have no reason to hate Jews end your occupation of Jerusalem and Muslims in Palestine and I will stop hating you
Until then why expect anything but hate
The Jews of Karachi didn't occupy anything but you still have hate for them because you think some other Jews did. As this makes little or no sense I'm sure you'll always find a justification for hating Jews, regardless of what Jews actually do.
So it's like I said: you love to hate Jews.

Back
Top Bottom