What's new

Secret Diplomacy behind Mumbai Blasts

Mr Shaukat writes articles on international affairs.
But

When the hell did Mumbai become India's capital?:what:

Our media used the term "Commercial Capital".
I have seen many say Capital of Sri Lanka is Colombo in various articles too :D

I never realized they changed our national capital. How come no news was released about it on the national newspaper. :blink:

Yes on every 13th of each month the capital of nation is Mumbai and on second saturdays its Banglore.

And you should know that similarly Af Ind is epicentre of terror & troubled neighbourhood for Pakistan too.
Really India is epicneter of terror!!
Do you even know what that means. How many worlds most wanted terrorists have been found in india. ..how many terrorists attacks taken place in india in last one year alone then compare these figures to pakistan's.

Do you even know what that means. How many worlds most wanted terrorists have been found in india. ..how many terrorists attacks taken place in india in last one year alone then compare these figures to pakistan's.

Af-Ind, read that again.

So true, good you accept it, hope your government will also

RSS terror organization, RAW terror organization, Siv Sena terror group, Indian army who terrorize poor Kashmiris & many more

Obviously how can a terrorists hits his own country, this doesn't makes sense so India doesn't have much cuz it is home for them

Nice read, I hope indians are not brainwashed to understand the reality.

I read only the first sentence. It says Mumbai is India's capital and that 21 people died (so far 19 have). Given Pakistani standard of reality, its a pretty accurate article, definitely too accurate for us brainwashed Indians to see.

Three bombs rocked India’s capital, Mumbai during rush hour on July 13, this year, killing 21 people and injuring more than 100 persons.

This mark the truth guy is a zaid hamid wannabe, but does not have a red cap and ability to express hysteria visually and work young pakistanis into a fit! Hence he's relegated to writing such articles dripping with facts!

RSS terror organization, RAW terror organization, Siv Sena terror group, Indian army who terrorize poor Kashmiris & many more

Obviously how can a terrorists hits his own country, this doesn't makes sense so India doesn't have much cuz it is home for them

Pakistani solid logic at work, actually most countries are terrorist countries because they don't have daily bombs going off. But Pakistan, being a place overflowing with the milk of human kindness, tolerance and impractical pacifism, is feeling the brunt :lol::lol::lol:

@post 24
Yes and Osama was found living luxuriously in the army garrison in India only... also our border region hosts most of the worlds dreaded terrorists...

desperation on display in this thread. now, isn't it??

@post 24
Yes and Osama was found living luxuriously in the army garrison in India only... also our border region hosts most of the worlds dreaded terrorists...

desperation on display in this thread. now, isn't it??

RD was not working in India, otherwise if he had been screwed by RAW, then osama could have been found in India.

RD was not working in India, otherwise if he had been screwed by RAW, then osama could have been found in India.

there's a reason why RD was working in Pakistan.. let me help "epicenter" and "hosting world famous terror icons" was the reason..

Your arguments are as ridiculous as your comprehension skills ..perhaps you also need to be explained what an exclamation mark denotes .

Rest of argument is bullshit ..find the above named organisations in UN terror list and I believe you.

Af-Ind, read that again.

I am not disputing about Afghanistan..coz just like Pakistan ..Afghanistan too is/has been home to some of worlds most wanted terrorists.

Your arguments are as ridiculous as your comprehension skills ..perhaps you also need to be explained what an exclamation mark denotes .

Rest of argument is bullshit ..find the above named organisations in UN terror list and I believe you.

That's all you can come up with.

Same guys talking about UN whose country doesn't accept UN resolution on Kashmir issue, wonderful. When UN doesn't care about big issues like Kashmir than why would they add Indian terror groups in its list

Back
Top Bottom