What's new

Second Take on Pakistan-Saudi Loans

COAS is visiting KSA in next few days. :) You never go against the bank.
lol quite right ..he will apologize on SMQ behalf like when Muraad Saeed and Razak Dawood made comments against CPEC and he has to convience chinese ..this is what I was saying we don’t have legs to stand on

People say world affairs are or perhaps should be dispassionate... a walking, talking human being who on his two feet walked into a certain embassy and was sliced and diced into a bag, dispassionate enough?

Anyways, as inevitably the coming economic decline starts biting, the population may start asking the right questions... perhaps awakening from the slumber of nearly a century. The surfs and cheap labor returning back to their respective shores... what will be the reaction of the powers that be? How many will be sliced and diced or was that a one time expense in a foreign land. Monarchy always needed foreign defenders against a local uprising, they'd be "dispassionate" in opening fire ... not their immediate kin. And, Pakistan was that foriegn defender of the royalty but looks like they've reorganized their closet and perhaps Egyptians serve that role... they've also certain understanding with another regional hegemon.

If Pakistan was to stay in that order it had to accept Saudis as overlords and be an obedient yes man. Royals have issues with opinionated people, I guess.

Lest we forget there "were" Ikhwan too, the very Saudi ones!

Last edited:
And how do you know this?
because there is hadith that says
there is one nation that behind them.
you arab will side with roman. you don`t participate in it but benefited from it.
for next 100 years or so we don't see any power that will confront america.
usa all over in world seeking the support of friendlies against china.exploring all options before go to war.
Pakistan is china`s front line from arabian side.
Pakistan knows what USA Arabia is planning but because of Pakistan being china`s allies things get complicated.
MBS sued in the USA , xi in Pakistan next month, COAS in SAUDI ARABIA,india china engaged,china-Pakistan-iran-turkey new block.
war is the only option left for usa to claim his superpower status.
what else you need to convince that something is not right behind the scene.

What I see is that they don't like our relationship with Turkey. They are slowly making a case against them and arming Egypt as much as they can for a conflict against Turkey. Good that Pakistan stepped back from Yemen since if we had supported them blindly that time, they would had asked same against Turkey moving forward which we will never.

If that is the case then we are with the Turks all the way, and this time around we will have the power to do something about it.

As far as I am aware, they still have foreign currency reserves of 200-300 billion dollars. They don't need our money. They are trying to use it to leverage and control our foreign policy.
That is why Pakistan has thrown it back in their face.
Pakistani foreign policy should be for and in the interests of Pakistan, not Saudi Arabia.

I completely agree with what you have said, regardless of the current economic situation of Saudi Arabia they have enough reserves to last for years if not decades yet they demanded the return of the loan they granted to us immediately, they were using these loans as a means to flex muscle against us, hoping we would jeopardised our own self interests for theirs.

That is why I believe the Muslim world needs capable leaders, when you have sheep like these ruling over, you will always be presented as slaughter.

I completely agree with what you have said, regardless of the current economic situation of Saudi Arabia they have enough reserves to last for years if not decades yet they demanded the return of the loan they granted to us immediately, they were using these loans as a means to flex muscle against us, hoping we would jeopardised our own self interests for theirs.

That is why I believe the Muslim world needs capable leaders, when you have sheep like these ruling over, you will always be presented as slaughter.
I agree with your general sentiment but we need to get out of seeing every Muslim country as an automatic brother and ally, none of them are. There is no such thing as a Muslim world, they are all individual states with Muslim populations, there is a huge difference.
They are all pursuing their own narrow interest, we should be pursuing ours.

Saudi loan was at 3.2% interest, Pakistan refinanced Chinese loan at 1.2% apparently... That benefits Pakistan more, but Bhindis will always try to highlight some negative.

As you mentioned differed payment facility has been on hold for past 2-3 months so coupling it with SM qureshi statement is a moronic thing to do. Personally i think this unrevealing of ties has been going on for months now. Saudis probably asked something unthinkable from us which forced us into this mess. At the end of day it is not just loss of Pakistan but also saudis. Next time they come begging us for Nuclear Umbrella we can show the middle finger.
There is no nuclear umbrella. Stop living in dilution.

There is no nuclear umbrella. Stop living in dilution.

Who said there is nuclear umbrella you moron. I was merely trying to say they expect us never said we will give them. We are not stupid morons like you Modi Bhakts.

Who said there is nuclear umbrella you moron. I was merely trying to say they expect us never said we will give them. We are not stupid morons like you Modi Bhakts.
You cannot help them in Yemen and you expect them to believe you will fight for them .

They asked us for their help we denied it. Our entire Parliament on principle rejected that we will not be part of shit fest between Iran and Saudis. Our decision proved us right and now they are stuck.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-support-in-yemen-fight-idUSKBN0N10LO20150410
I know the story, the reason I quoted your previous post is because I have seen many times here when Pakistanies think they have lot of leverage over ksa or KSA is dependent on Pakistan for it's security or whatever ,which is not true ..infact its KSA which had lot of leverage over Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom