What's new

second pilot captured was Israeli: Lt. Gen. (r) Ghulam Mustafa

Man, it's getting silly at this point. Same media was saying JF-17 Thunder shot down Indian jets, our members here later showed that credit was due to F-16.

It won't add up. Why would an Israeli pilot, trained on American jets for years, sit in a Russian system that he has never seen or received training on, and fly for an operation on Kashmir in India thousands of kilometers from home where he is actually needed. Does India lack fighter pilots?

Some retired personnel speak way out of reality. There's a reason why not too long ago, ISPR put a ban on retired personnel giving interviews on News channels.

1. Damages repute of Army, since retired personnel are thought to be speaking an 'inside' perspective.
2. They talk hyperbolically, and sometimes way out of reality.

Edit: To answer GNN on who the second pilot was, ISPR clearly in an phone call interview to Geo News said that the second Indian pilot was dead.
So, koi sawaal bachta hai iskai baad?

Supposedly involved using their own jets, and on a matter which had biggest stakes than anything i.e. Nuclear tests. This was petty compared to that.
No way endia have the best and fattest pilots in the world just like abi non don

No

he didnt say that or made that claim. please dont get him into trouble for that

Dr Shahid pressed on him to say but he refused to confirm it
he only said that he find Dr Shahild Masood's claim plausible
he also said that Dr Shahid Masood has more information than him now and only made an implied remark that DG ISPR shouldn't have said about second pilot and then retract his statement suggesting that there was something to hide

I have one question , why did US deployed THAAD Missile in israel on 4th of march ??

Man, it's getting silly at this point. Same media was saying JF-17 Thunder shot down Indian jets, our members here later showed that credit was due to F-16.

It won't add up. Why would an Israeli pilot, trained on American jets for years, sit in a Russian system that he has never seen or received training on, and fly for an operation on Kashmir in India thousands of kilometers from home where he is actually needed. Does India lack fighter pilots?

Some retired personnel speak way out of reality. There's a reason why not too long ago, ISPR put a ban on retired personnel giving interviews on News channels.

1. Damages repute of Army, since retired personnel are thought to be speaking an 'inside' perspective.
2. They talk hyperbolically, and sometimes way out of reality.

Edit: To answer GNN on who the second pilot was, ISPR clearly in an phone call interview to Geo News said that the second Indian pilot was dead.
So, koi sawaal bachta hai iskai baad?

Supposedly involved using their own jets, and on a matter which had biggest stakes than anything i.e. Nuclear tests. This was petty compared to that.
i always had this question in my mind that why would an israeli pilot be flying in russian origin indian jet and i never believed the story of israli pilot but a retired general is far more responsible then you and me and has lot more information as well then all of the keyboard warriors and "think tanks" sitting on this forum so he cant speak non sense on a tv channel and putting at stake the credibility of military analysts.
ISPR cant and should not ban the retired military personnel on news channels. they are important part of the fifth generation warfare .the way they expose and talk about the incompetence, corruption and disloyalty of the civilian leaders towards pakistan army cant do that officially. remember what dg ispr said in one of the press conference when he mentioned zardari's view about the police officer who killed the mehsud in karachi encounter he said that i have to talk within so many limitations. the media and the politicians have this luxury to openly bark against the military and break the law but dg ispr doesnt have it. and as majority of our politicians and media people have anti state agenda and they are getting paid by the east and the west so these retired military personnel play a vital role in countering this media warfare by our enemies.

I have one question , why did US deployed THAAD Missile in israel on 4th of march ??
apple and oranges

totally two different events

1 is the unproven claim of downing Israeli pilot from an unknown Indian plane which Israelis don't fly and wont risk crossing into Pakistan

2. is a missile defence system which Americans only have upgraded after the already deployed patriot systems. it could be 27 Feb 1st Apr or 23 March for all we know. big deal it was dead on 4th of March.
why?

because they could and have sworn to protect Israel. their Anges cruisers can shoot down any Israeli bound missile from Indian Ocean or from Persian Gulf due to their over enveloping range. and they have anti missile defense deployed and manned by US personnel and Turkey as well.

no problem with watching Dr Shahid's programs and his claims but please be careful with his outlandish conspiracies

Don't want to jump to any conclusions but during my recent trip to Pakistan, heard many stories about some one being treated in Holy Family Hospital in Rawalpindi, as the name suggests, it's a Christian run establishment.
oh please

if someone that important then he will be treated in a military hospital not in a christian aid govt hospital that has very substandard security and patient care

oh please

if someone that important then he will be treated in a military hospital not in a christian aid govt hospital that has very substandard security and patient care
My only argument and the point which i raised elsewhere is that even if there was an initial mix up with the number of pilot(s), the DG ISPR is on record for saying later that the other pilot has expired.

Don't want to jump to any conclusions but during my recent trip to Pakistan, heard many stories about some one being treated in Holy Family Hospital in Rawalpindi, as the name suggests, it's a Christian run establishment.

So, wait, you mean to tell me the Israeli pilot is a christian? Wow. Amazing.

Israeli pilot. Flying a Russian jet. Flying in Kashmir but for India. But is being treated in a Christian hospital.

No way endia have the best and fattest pilots in the world just like abi non don

It's okay, dear. PDF is a safe space for all, you can vent your real life frustrations here.

Pakistan deployed it's nuclear missiles. And if there was one thing he was right about, it was that in a Nuclear war, a decision could be made to send one any where to stop the war or add more to it.

Interesting .....

I actually believe we did capture an Israeli pilot.

Let’s say we did catch an Israeli pilot ... why did we keep it quiet?? Why was GOP silent? These are all intriguing questions and why did the Thaad systems suddenly arrive in Israel during that period?

@Windjammer

Last edited:
I have already mentioned this that second pilot was Israeli told by an IAF officer when we were meet. I have mentioned in my previous post's

IAF su-30 was upgraded with Israeli software. So i was likely Israeli pilot in that plane because Indian pilot's were not much trained. Plus india also uses Israeli boomb on their so called strike

So, wait, you mean to tell me the Israeli pilot is a christian? Wow. Amazing.

Israeli pilot. Flying a Russian jet. Flying in Kashmir but for India. But is being treated in a Christian hospital.
Perhaps you need to read my post again.....slowly....as i never mentioned any nationalities.
Oh, a cousin, who was a devoted Muslim was also once treated in the same hospital.

If we had Israeli pilot whole world would be to get him released even if it cost them.

Back
Top Bottom