What's new

Second Hand F-16's for PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, what's the substance to the rumours that the slightly damaged AWACS is or is going to play a prominent role in some future prospect for the PAF. !! ??

Guys, what's the substance to the rumours that the slightly damaged AWACS is or is going to play a prominent role in some future prospect for the PAF. !! ??

Why slightly damage why not other AWACS's? Dabbay may Dabba... Dabbay may ek aur Dabba?

Why slightly damage why not other AWACS's? Dabbay may Dabba... Dabbay may ek aur Dabba?

In this dubious and a world full of vested interests, if it's true, certain criteria has to be maintained or as the saying goes.....

"Kam tu hey behimaney ka, magar karna parta hey imandari key saath". !!!

f-16's have no future or maximum 10 yrs from now...and IAF wanted twin engine AC and you know about the american strings :/
Buddy F16 not going anywhere till 2030-35....Their are many airforces who are still inducting or upgrading figher jets like Tejas, Jf17,Grippen,J10,F 18 ,Mig29 ,Mirage2000,KAI T50....and Believe me all of these fighter jets are either inferior or on par with F16....

Italian leased f16 were recently returned to US but not sure about how much life left (F16 A/B with PWF100 engines), best very little used F16 are Venezuelaian , 22 still eating dust.

Pakistani pilots when they sit in a plane they smell and see if the plane has a new fighter jet , smell to it .. otherwise Pakistan does not need it ...

Brand new JF17 thunders
Brand new F16 C/D
Brand new awacs
Brand new J10B ...

Something about brand new , that is brand new to Pakistan airforce

BRAND NEW

Pakistani pilots when they sit in a plane they smell and see if the plane has a new fighter jet , smell to it .. otherwise Pakistan does not need it ...

Brand new JF17 thunders
Brand new F16 C/D
Brand new awacs
Brand new J10B ...
Something about brand new , that is brand new to Pakistan airforce, BRAND NEW

Forget J-10B, They are not coming before you get the 150 Thunders inducted, my personal thoughts.
AZADPAKISTAN, Even a Third hand F-16 would live longer upto its promise than F-7PG/MP.

Buddy F16 not going anywhere till 2030-35....Their are many airforces who are still inducting or upgrading figher jets like Tejas, Jf17,Grippen,J10,F 18 ,Mig29 ,Mirage2000,KAI T50....and Believe me all of these fighter jets are either inferior or on par with F16....

This is wat i read about the comments given by Air chief 1-2 yrs back during evaluation process.U.S was replacing them by f-35 but delay in project made them to update the f-16's otherwise like we are running the mig 21,others can too run f-16 like migs

Pakistan have the chance to buy Norwegian 45 F-16 and Venezuelan around 16 along with Belgium's 12 that come to 73 MLU F-16 and if Pakistan exercise 18 new Block 52+, 91 F-16 in PAF fleet bring the number of F-16 around 63+91 =154 thats huge .
this aircraft will keep the PAF air superiority for a decent time before J-10B and JF-17 mature enough .

This is wat i read about the comments given by Air chief 1-2 yrs back during evaluation process.U.S was replacing them by f-35 but delay in project made them to update the f-16's otherwise like we are running the mig 21,others can too run f-16 like migs

Considering US wants 2400 F-35s; many F-16s-F-15 would be flying for the next 12+ Years.

only 70 J-10BS and 14 F-16 coming from US will going to be upgraded in Turkey.

Like I said forget J-10B for the next 2-3 Years PAF focus is 150 JFT numbers.

RNLAF has 45 F-16s in storage, fleet cut down due to budget and 37-40 already sold to Jordanian Air Force.

Like I said forget J-10B for the next 2-3 Years PAF focus is 150 JFT numbers.

RNLAF has 45 F-16s in storage, fleet cut down due to budget and 37-40 already sold to Jordanian Air Force.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_Air_Force#Aircraft_inventory

I had heard that Venezuelan had 24 F-16 Block-15s which was the best option for the PAF to get it with US permission along with the 28 F-16 Block-15s from US which were PAFs by negotiating well with the US in 2002/03. After that upgrading these F-16s along with the 31 in PAF fleet in Turkey in 5 years time like starting in 2004 and completing in 2009 and not going with the new ones rather spending that $1 Billion on creating facility for the production of JF-17 at PAC Kamra and improving over all facility to even assemble the K-8 properly which we are doing but late.

For the new Aircraft 70 J-10BS would be best and they can be bought lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom