What's new

Search teams find bodies of Turkish pilots shot down by Syria

Right now, I'm switching between double apple and cherrango (cherry mango). I'm litterally addicted to those flavors since I order them all the time. Thanks for the tip about the lemon-mint. I'm going to look for it on the menu next time I'm at the hookah bar.

Flavored tobacco has an increased cancer probability rate. FYI.....

Why not Turkey intervene in Syria as they need their help. Muslims are being killed there. I am asking everyone of you that NATO should help them and also Turkey should take a bolder step towards it as it has the most modern military in the whole Muslim world and those Muslim countries who have border with Syria should place Army and its related Air defence units there to stop any in coming threats...

Sincere condoleances,may God rest their souls.Young,talented,the pride of their country,such a huge loss...

Flavored tobacco has an increased cancer probability rate. FYI.....

It's whatever, though. I'm going to stop doing hookah one day in the future. Just not now, thank you for your concern.

Btw, nice avatar pic

It's whatever, though. I'm going to stop doing hookah one day in the future. Just not now, thank you for your concern.

Btw, nice avatar pic

Mate, i have question for you.

Are Korean and Japanese people not not very interested in World politics or Defence related news/discussions ? I rarely see them in international forums.

Mate, i have question for you.

Are Korean and Japanese people not not very interested in World politics or Defence related news/discussions ? I rarely see them in international forums.

It's not that we're not interested. It's probably because we don't know such forums exist and its also depends on the person and whether they have an personal interest in these forums.

In my situation, I only discovered this forum by accident after having a really bad day at work and I was drinking very heavily that night as a result. That night, I had a random thought to Google "military defence forum" and look at the search results for five minutes then go to sleep. From there, it snowballed into me signing up for PDF and here I am.

On the other hand, its also because we're not that receptive to the English language. When I came back to South Korea to do my military service, I saw a little bit of jealousy among other Koreans (especially those that study extra hard to get accepted into American companies and universities). We Koreans find English almost impossible to learn. I only learned it because I spent my entire childhood in America. Not sure, but I think the Japanese are in the same situation as we are.

Back
Top Bottom