What's new

Sea turned red in Denmark

Zee-Gen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
its horrible to watch :cry:, what kind of humans are they :angry:??

I hope & pray in their span of eternal life, they will get the same treatment as they are showing to these poor animals.

GREEN PEACE?
ANIMAL PROTECTION ACTIVISTS?
UNITED NATIONS?
IAEA?
CTBT?
NPT?

these stunts are for poor and weak to ensure they remain poor and weak, not for those who has all the bad stuff in their minds and arsenal.

The Europeans and Americans are the first ones to raise their voice whenever Asian nations (in particular, Japan) do whale and dolphin hunting.

And... they turn their blind eye when **** happens in their own backyard.

Forget seas, the westerners even turn polar ice caps red. Seal hunting in Canada -

0125225046d6e0005dac2c6649886c95.jpg

a4854ad8b692362d1774b5cd37fa8d0b.jpg

5597da51ffb4dfe018d7ceb7af9e3bd3.jpg

Bloody barbaric hypocrites.

The Europeans and Americans are the first ones to raise their voice whenever Asian nations (in particular, Japan) do whale and dolphin hunting.

And... they turn their blind eye when **** happens in their own backyard.

Forget seas, the westerners even turn polar ice caps red. Seal hunting in Canada -

0125225046d6e0005dac2c6649886c95.jpg

a4854ad8b692362d1774b5cd37fa8d0b.jpg

5597da51ffb4dfe018d7ceb7af9e3bd3.jpg

Bloody barbaric hypocrites.

:cry::cry::cry::angry:

GREEN PEACE?
ANIMAL PROTECTION ACTIVISTS?
UNITED NATIONS?
IAEA?
CTBT?
NPT?

these stunts are for poor and weak to ensure they remain poor and weak, not for those who has all the bad stuff in their minds and arsenal.

These all Organizations are seriously BULLSHIT and only just wait for order from American and take actions against Pakistan Thats it!

My God..... I believe Barbarians aren't limited to 3rd world countries.

Its their tradition I guess. It does turn my stomach to see that. But then again who are we to judge? Vegetarians get hyped up about us eating meat. People are against the eating of something or the other. What's the difference between culling a dolphin for its meat and hunting a deer for its meat.

What the ****

Where the Hell is Green Peace & those organizations that bark so much

:cry::cry::cry:
I am sure they are not humans....
i am sure they will get this in eternal life.....
but they deserve same in this life as well....
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

this looks like some industrial type fishing busines man has got to eat ... they are dumping guts and blood back in the sea so it becomes food for the fish , the piture is graphic , we al eat meat ,chicken etc daily basis if kill em all at once will look similar i dont think we shoud make a big deal out of it

Back
Top Bottom