What's new

Sea turned red in Denmark

this looks like some industrial type fishing busines man has got to eat ... they are dumping guts and blood back in the sea so it becomes food for the fish , the piture is graphic , we al eat meat ,chicken etc daily basis if kill em all at once will look similar i dont think we shoud make a big deal out of it

I guess you are missing the point, the point that we all are trying to put here is the barbarity with which they are killing them. Quick death is preferred by humans, animals would also like to get a quick painless death, but these people are killing them with the inflicting maximum pain with barbarians style.

Hope you seen some of the videos of such hunting spree. I would have posted some of the videos here, but can't. Do go to youtube & search with "seals getting killed". Horrible the way they are killing them.

Its their tradition I guess. It does turn my stomach to see that. But then again who are we to judge? Vegetarians get hyped up about us eating meat. People are against the eating of something or the other. What's the difference between culling a dolphin for its meat and hunting a deer for its meat.

Yes its their tradition but its a f***ing sport.... It not for meat purpose.

holy crap these assss .......................................... desish im sure one day they will get what they deserve from GOD INSHAHALLAH

I have never seen any torturing of animals by any Indo-Pakistani in my life………especially in a mass manner……….this proves that we South Asian are still better as far as humanity or u can say “animanity” is concerned……………!!!!!

:cheers:

I wish if i had some power so that i can teach those @$$## a lesson:angry::angry::angry:

We have the power, i mean we should create our Asian Planet watch organization, we have the rich like Japan to finance nd we have the scientists to advise us scientifically and so on.

Asia let do our thing and show the world that we are the continent with heart and with civilized manners. and have the zeal to win the hearts and minds of people.

It is worthy of mentioning here that Canada in its spirit has the heart in the right place as it looks after its citizens and wins hearts and minds of the Canadians.

Last edited:
Wat a shame those bastards should be hanged !

Back
Top Bottom